« Blogjam | Main | Stop Lying About The 2004 Election »

January 10, 2005

VC Asks, You Decide...

During his second term, what should be the main focus of the Bush legacy?
Locating Dick Cheney.
Creating a fitting memorial for Susan Sontag.
Social Security reform.
Continuing the Republican party's oppression of women, gays, and minorities.
Making France our friend again.
Sending a transgendered Person Of Cholor to the Moon.

Thanks to Jeff for straightening out my tables :)

Posted by Cassandra at January 10, 2005 03:02 PM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference VC Asks, You Decide...:

» Cassandra from Little Miss Attila
is asking for help in setting the President's agenda for the next four years. Please do your part.... [Read More]

Tracked on January 11, 2005 12:01 PM

Comments

So long as any voting irregularities are reported, the validity of this election is suspect.

Posted by: KJ at January 10, 2005 03:48 PM

It was a tough choice, but we've just got to find Cheney soon. If there's one thing that invites terrorism, it is a Dick-less nation.

Posted by: spd rdr at January 10, 2005 03:49 PM

This is a hard one. Choosing between finding Dick and sending a transgendered person of color to the moon. Now had the last choice been "to Mars" then I could have gone with it. Weve been to the moon already. I have no doubt in our nations ability to find Dick. I remain undecided.

Posted by: man riding unicycle naked at January 10, 2005 03:58 PM

One look at MTV and you'll realize that finding Dick is too easy a goal to build a legacy on.

And besides, hasn't that already been done with the previous administration?

Posted by: Masked Menace© at January 10, 2005 04:10 PM

I say that trying to making Phrance our friend again is a risky scheme.

It would be better to find a Transgendered person of Cholor.

Where is Cholor on the map?

Posted by: Purple Raider at January 10, 2005 04:44 PM

MRUN, you have no idea how close I came to typing "to Mars", but I had a con call coming up and was in a hurry. The Moon just sounded so much better. Sorry...

Cholor is right next to Impossible.

Posted by: Cassandra at January 10, 2005 04:57 PM

Are you sure? I thought it was one of the states in Spectrim.

Posted by: Masked Menace© at January 10, 2005 05:00 PM

these days I'm not sure of anything.

Posted by: Cassandra at January 10, 2005 05:03 PM

Without a doubt #4.
Oppresion of women, gays and minorities is the cornerstone of the republican party.
Everyone knows that, just read a paper.

Posted by: Joatmoaf at January 10, 2005 05:05 PM

Who needs to read a paper? Just watch CBS.

Posted by: MrsPurpleRaider at January 10, 2005 05:06 PM

Personally I would have thought #1 would have gotten more votes... I'm sick and tired of all this undisclosed location crap.

Posted by: Cassandra at January 10, 2005 05:10 PM

Hey! I can only vote ONCE!
What kind of an online poll let's you only vote once?
Do you think Mikey Moore won "The Peebles Choice Award" with everybody only voting once?

FREE DICK CHENEY!!!

Posted by: spd rdr at January 10, 2005 05:37 PM

spd, do you have a good lawyer, we have a clear cut case of voter intimidation and disenfranchisement.

Our very democracy is at stake here.

Posted by: Pile On® at January 10, 2005 05:42 PM

Oh for Pete's sake...

He can vote again tomorrow - I didn't have time to check out all the options on the poll.

Posted by: Cassandra at January 10, 2005 06:27 PM

Well okay then, but he better not have to stand in line.

Posted by: Pile On® at January 10, 2005 06:46 PM

Well okay then, but he better not have to stand in line

Yeah, like I'm so mean... Like I never do anything he wants :)

Posted by: Cassandra at January 10, 2005 07:23 PM

**ALERT**

Noxious professor of adjunct lesbian studies is off her meds.

Posted by: Pile On® at January 10, 2005 08:23 PM

I'm, frankly, over-medicated right now.
Suzie Sunday needs a fitting memorial.

I'm thinking turning an Iranian military installation suspected of making nuclear bomb components into a thermonuclear glassed-over parking lot.
Whaddya think about that one?
The Susan Sonntag Memorial to Nuclear Disarmament.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at January 10, 2005 08:50 PM

On January 10, 2005 at 9:01 p.m. Eastern Time, satan herself (LL: Leperous Legion) paid a visit to the VC blog to defacate the trademark *compassion* and *love* exclusive to liberals and satan spawn. (redundancy)

Posted by: Dimly Lit Underground Reject at January 10, 2005 10:09 PM

When you find a marauding animal rooting in your backyard, you call the dog catcher. Not to be mean, but to be safe.

Peter Lilkins
President, University of Arizona
plikins@arizona.edu

George H. Davis
Executive Vice President and Provost
gdavis@u.arizona.edu

Alfred Kaszniak
Professor and Head of Psychology
Kaszniak@u.arizona.edu

Keep posting, Dr. Frisch. All will be revealed.

Posted by: spd rdr at January 10, 2005 10:32 PM

ll,

First, it is very bad manners to post under another's handle. That shows your class. Of course, the fact that you are back at all shows your class and honesty.

I did not post the "KJ" post: Posted by: KJ at January 10, 2005 08:36 PM on this thread.

Second, no one here is after you. You were forgotten a few hours after you agreed to go. You really are hurting for attention.

Posted by: KJ at January 10, 2005 10:34 PM

And while this is not a language nazi site, your use of same is typical of your history here. You are school on labor day. No class.*

*All credit goes to Bill Cosby and the original Fat Albert cartoon.

Posted by: KJ at January 10, 2005 10:35 PM

I voted for France, only because I didn't want it to get shut out.

Posted by: Jack at January 10, 2005 11:10 PM

The days that are still to come are the wisest witnesses.

Pindar Olympinan Odes I, l. 51.

Word.

Posted by: spd rdr at January 10, 2005 11:15 PM

Allies with Phrance? They don't play nice and they
don't share.

And the troll is back, craving attention and possible a spanking by her superiors.

My Precious is out of fuel.

Posted by: Cricket at January 11, 2005 02:47 PM

Can I write in "grinding the Demoratic Underground website under our fascist heels?" Or, how about "raising taxes on any registered Demorats" to offset tax cuts to the Rich (that being any republican making more then $20K a year)?" Steeling all the worlds oil?

Posted by: William Teach at January 11, 2005 04:43 PM

There's a certain amount of waste here.
I think we should send a transgendered person of Choler to search for Dick Cheney on the moon, where they will build a suitable memorial to Susan Sontag, thereby continuing the oppression of women, gays and minorities.
Dem Rats keep telling us Social Security is fine, so there's no need to do anything about that.
And do we really want Phrance to be our Phriend?

Posted by: MrsPurpleRaider at January 13, 2005 07:48 PM