« Here's To Legal Reasoning: Discrimination For Me, But Not For Thee | Main | Caption Contest Results »

February 02, 2005

Breaking News....

My God... last week it was the helicopter crash, and now this. After Margaret Hassan, I thought al-Zarqawi and his ilk couldn't sink any lower.

I'm sorry, but it's time to take these bastards out. Where is the outrage?

Full story here - remember though, you heard it here first.

Guardian link via Tim Worstall, who I also note fisted fisked the latest KrugSign. Poor Paul.

Posted by Cassandra at February 2, 2005 09:26 AM

Comments

Oh my god, they ripped the head off an action figure!

Posted by: Stan at February 2, 2005 09:55 AM

You Bast*rds!

Posted by: Kyle at February 2, 2005 09:56 AM

It's time to take the gloves off with these people.

They are animals, I tell you...

Posted by: The Marmoset Nazi at February 2, 2005 10:14 AM

I have read this morning on the Wall Street Journals' best of the web that the authenticity of the photo is being questioned.

Posted by: KJ at February 2, 2005 10:17 AM

I don't believe it. I personally believe everything I read in CNN and in the Guardian.

Off with their heads!

Posted by: The Marmoset Nazi at February 2, 2005 10:32 AM

Thank God for professional journalists. We need to keep bloggers out of the news cycle - they're criminally irresponsible.

Posted by: The Marmoset Nazi at February 2, 2005 10:33 AM

I hope they don't make cody wear Arab Barbie's panties on his head. That would be torture.

Posted by: spd rdr at February 2, 2005 10:43 AM

Here is your hostage, in mint condition.

Posted by: KJ at February 2, 2005 11:13 AM

Here he is as a hostage.

Posted by: KJ at February 2, 2005 11:14 AM

I hope they don't make cody wear Arab Barbie's panties on his head...

Oh, you brute :)

Posted by: Bush Ate My Soul.... at February 2, 2005 11:48 AM

Breaking news....

A special ops team has been sent in to rescue Cody. Supposedly the same folks who effected the daring rescue of Jessica Lynch...

Posted by: Bush Ate My Soul.... at February 2, 2005 11:54 AM

While we admit there is some question as to the veracity of the details of this photo, we stand by the truth of the story in that Americans are being taken hostage and held at gunpoint.

Posted by: Dan Rather at February 2, 2005 12:26 PM

No toy left behind!

Send in Woody and Buzz, right now!

Infinitely stupid, and beyond!

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at February 2, 2005 01:12 PM

South Snark performs dual mission of rescuing Ted Kennedy from dangerous traffic cones and innocent
bystanders from seeing him.

To heck with Woody and Buzz, I want SID!

Heh.

Posted by: Cricket at February 2, 2005 04:10 PM

Who will speak out for the terrorists innerchildren that cry out? Those da*n warmongering Shrubyanistas have so viciously bombed and shot the helk out of these warriors self image that they've reduced them to playing with dolls, and at that they won't allow them to do so in peace.

At least the Meme Scream Media has been willing to accomodate these warriors in extending an affirming hand, reminding them of their valor & machismo.

While the rest of you mean spirited poopyheads continue to mock the brown skinned warriors, I have joined with MoveOn.orgy, NION, DimlyLitUnderground, Michael Moore, Sean Penn, Susan SureAmDumb, Babs and others in filling up carepackages with cabbage patch, strawberry shortcake, my lil pony dolls and beanie babies that we'll be sending
to these men of no[a]bility! Think of the[ir] [inner]Children!!!!

Posted by: CKC of BlogGirls Behaving Badly at February 2, 2005 05:53 PM

This is on the hush hush, but a top secret rescue team is being assembled at Fort Toys-R-Us and may be, at this very moment, rescuing the soldier from the famed Matel Division.

With so many plastic people out their, it's nice to know there are still some real men walking the face of this planet.

Posted by: RIslander [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 2, 2005 06:15 PM

Darn, I've getting my there, their and they're straight!

Posted by: RIslander [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 2, 2005 06:17 PM

By the way, I will be doing an interesting piece on how haste makes waste, too.

Posted by: RIslander [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 2, 2005 06:18 PM

I dunno if anybody here has played Morrowind, but if you have, look at Cody's eyes. This guy is a vampire!

Posted by: MrsPurpleRaider at February 2, 2005 08:59 PM

Oh stop stop stop! I have to replace my monitor again.

Posted by: Cricket at February 3, 2005 01:18 AM