« The Mommy Trap: When 'Having It All' Isn't 'All That' | Main | The Rehnquist Legacy »

February 24, 2005

More Navel Gazing

After my harrowing experience with The Gender Genie, I was reluctant to take this test:

Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female.

You are both sensitive and savvy.

Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed.

But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve.

What Gender Is Your Brain?

But it came out pretty much the way I expected it to. Via Jen

Posted by Cassandra at February 24, 2005 08:57 AM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference More Navel Gazing:

» Dudes...I'm a dude from Think Like Us
Your Brain is 40.00% Female, 60.00% Male You have a total boy brain Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts And while your emotions do sway you sometimes... You never like to get feelings too involved What Gender ... [Read More]

Tracked on February 25, 2005 12:48 AM

» High Femme from Dreams Into Lightning
Why I love the internet ... [Read More]

Tracked on February 27, 2005 11:17 AM

Comments

Mine is missing.

Posted by: Cricket at February 24, 2005 09:06 AM

Well, I can't say I'm surprised either.

Your Brain is 20.00% Female, 80.00% Male

You've got the brain of a manly man
Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.
You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.
A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.

Nothing hurts me but pain.
And with that, I'm off in search of minor oinkery. :©)

Posted by: Masked Menace© at February 24, 2005 09:33 AM

Odd, I scored exactly the same as MM.

I guess I should go prepare some minor oinkery.

Posted by: Pile On® at February 24, 2005 09:58 AM

80% male.

Oink.

Posted by: Purple Raider at February 24, 2005 10:21 AM

I flipped your results, Cass. I'm really borderline! http://barbette.blogspot.com/2005/02/more-gender-confusion.html

Posted by: Barb at February 24, 2005 11:27 AM

Your Brain is 20.00% Female, 80.00% Male

You've got the brain of a manly man
Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.
You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.
A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.

Damn. A four way tie as the biggest oinker here. I always heard the saying that a "a tie is like kissing your sister" which many attribute to Bear Bryant. As a Kentuckian, however, I would advise against that. Sure, you think I can stop at just kissing my sister, but you never know where it might end up.

Posted by: KJ at February 24, 2005 11:31 AM

Actually, the "I" in the last sentence was supposed to be a "you." I don't have a sister, so it wasn't some Freudian slip.

Posted by: KJ at February 24, 2005 11:33 AM

I suppose now would be a poor time to point out that many experts believe highly intelligent people blend male and female thinking styles...

*running away*

Posted by: Cassandra at February 24, 2005 11:34 AM

As is becoming more obvious with each passing day in the comments at the Castle - I'm the closet liberal... and this reveals why. I matched Barb in flipping Cass's results.

Apparently testosterone injections are in order.

BTW, Cass... has Cricket showed you the picture we took of her? And AFSis? And Barb? And... you? Heheheheheheheheheheheh

Posted by: John of Argghhh! at February 24, 2005 11:36 AM

No, I'm afraid not.

Cricket????

Posted by: Cassandra at February 24, 2005 11:43 AM

Cass honey - Go to the Castle and read the "For the Castle Denizens ... Analysis, Please" entry, make sure you click on the picture links ;-)

Posted by: Barb at February 24, 2005 11:46 AM

We're Twins

Posted by: Rodney Dill at February 24, 2005 12:39 PM

Sure, you think (you) can stop at just kissing my sister, but you never know where it might end up. - KJ

Yeah, you might end up wanting to kiss all the other siblings as well. :-)

Posted by: Masked Menace© at February 24, 2005 12:58 PM

Rodney - You and Cass are twins?? V-e-r-y interesting

Posted by: Barb at February 24, 2005 01:00 PM

"Your Brain is 40.00% Female, 60.00% Male

You have a total boy brain
Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts
And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...
You never like to get feelings too involved"

I feel like such a sissy right now, that even kissing one of my sisters isn't appealing (and they're all good lookin', too). I may never post here again (hold down the cheering, please).
Maybe I should go out and break a leg just to prove a point.
Where's spd rdr, anyways?

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at February 24, 2005 05:33 PM