« Good Reads | Main | NY TimesWatch: Irony Alert (You've Got Mail!)... »

July 15, 2006

The HVES Issues A Fatwa...Heh

You know, the problem with women is that they never, ever forget.

Make one little remark, and before you know it, she's blown it all out of proportion and you have full-scale jihad on your hands.

Posted by Cassandra at July 15, 2006 09:45 AM

Comments

Well, for what it's worth, I appreciated the compliment.

Posted by: Grim at July 15, 2006 12:25 PM

An infidel cannot issue a fatwa, shameless whore of the Great Satan! Long have I warned you to change your sinful ways, yet you still reveal your face to the eyes of men! You still speak when not spoken to! You dare to drive a motor vehicle! You vote! You do not walk three steps behind your husband as is proper!

I have sent your husband, the Unit, many sticks with which to properly beat you, as is right in the eyes of Allah, but he does not use them!

Women of the decadent West, support your Democratic Party and oppose the Satan Bush! Surrender to our glorious Jihad as the democrats urge, so we may conquer you sooner! It is not right that you be treated like people, rather than property or cattle! It is not right that you have wicked "freedoms" and "rights" rather than being subject to an "honor killing" from any man who deems you to deserve one for your disgraceful behavior!

Rejoice! Soon the righteous of Allah will triumph when Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Murtha come to power! We will celebrate with mass beheadings of infidels in the town square! Bring the kids! This will be good, wholesome Muslim family fun!

-- Mullah Achmed Mohammed al-Sadr

Posted by: a former european at July 15, 2006 08:38 PM

I feel I should inform people that although I do write here, (and I consider this my blog home, and I do feel at home here), I am not a member of the HVES. Nor was I consulted on the propriety of linking to a video that I consider to be perverted filth.

Posted by: Pile OnĀ® at July 15, 2006 08:53 PM

I was speechless. Hysterical. Wept.
My eyes are being soothed with cucumber slices
and nerves with a herbal tisane before they haul me away, gibbering random;y about spackling compound and tape...

Posted by: Cricket at July 16, 2006 09:44 AM

You're welcome, Grim :P

afe:.... oh, nevermind :)

You do not walk three steps behind your husband as is proper!

That is because he always seems to enjoy walking just behind me. For some oinkish reason I do not understand, but I'm sure you can figure out.

I will have to stop being so nice to him. Apparently I am doing something very wrong :)

Posted by: Cass at July 16, 2006 09:51 AM