« Good Stuff | Main | A Lack Of Clarity, III »

October 04, 2006

You Know...

The least y'all could do is TELL an Editorial Staff when it makes Cretinous but Extremely Amusing Typos like the following...

We will throw out our Request for Questions each Tuesday and all questions must be submitted by the time we go to be on Thursday

"MA!... is it time to go to BE yet?"

*sigh*

Posted by Cassandra at October 4, 2006 08:52 PM

Comments

Far be if for me to deign to question the intent of your words, Madam Cassandranitanova. And in all honesty, it only took a second reading to understand what you meant.
But we still have until then to post questions, right? Now where was I .... oh yeah!...

*running away, dogding potentially life-threatening glare along the way*

Posted by: Sly2017 at October 4, 2006 09:13 PM

Note to staff: The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Posted by: Rich at October 4, 2006 09:47 PM

You are still evil bourgeois appropriator of others' schtick! Death to the enemies of the Revolution! Let us link arms and storm the Winter Palace of the Romanovs, comrades!

It is no coincidence that the Romanov Blog Princess is fleeing town in the face of spontaneous uprising of workers and peasants, outraged at harsh mistreatment of Oleg at hands of aristocrat class enemies!

Do you fear to face the burning Red Truth of Oleg's message, Cass? You should! You cannot escape the People's vengeance for your crimes against the narodnya!

-- Oleg

Posted by: a former european at October 4, 2006 11:12 PM

U b illin'. But seriously, you want me to point out typos?!

Posted by: camojack at October 5, 2006 06:57 AM

I'm just glad it's not time to go to *not* be.

Posted by: Masked MenaceĀ© at October 5, 2006 09:35 AM

To be or not to be. That is the question.

Posted by: Cricket at October 5, 2006 10:39 AM

Cricket, the question thread is back a few posts.

Frankly, I never noticed the typo. My brain obviously filled in the, "d," for me, as I was zipping through the post!

Posted by: JannyMae at October 5, 2006 11:54 AM

"Go to bed" is prosaic. "Go to be" is more fun. And besides, you're a woman of such wit and existential verve that this here blog is an exercise in, ah, being all you can be. Re Andrew Sullivan and his ilk: "Be-Bop-a-Loola." Re lazy reportage: "Begone." Re war and rumors of war: "Be serious." Re song lyrics: "Beautiful Dreamer."

And so, um, "let it be." Charmingly. Because you've a great gift for rhyme, some of the time. (anybody want a peanut?)

Posted by: Patrick O'Hannigan at October 5, 2006 03:27 PM

So, are you saying its inconceivable?

Posted by: Sly2017 at October 5, 2006 04:19 PM

ARGGHHH!

Posted by: Fezzick at October 5, 2006 06:07 PM

To go to be, or to not go to be?
That seems to be the question

Whether tis better to go to be or to bed depends on who you would be going with I suppose.

Something is rotten in the state of the MSM.

Posted by: Zendo Deb at October 5, 2006 09:10 PM

What would I do without you guys?

You never fail to astound, amaze, and amuse me. I do not say this enough, but thanks for being there.

Posted by: Cassandra at October 5, 2006 10:59 PM