« Shuddering Succotash!!! | Main | Merry Christmas »

December 24, 2007

Snowball Fight!

Here is a little something to keep you all busy while the Princess is drinking egg nog cogitating...

Don't hit Santa - he will yell at you:

Posted by Cassandra at December 24, 2007 09:23 AM

Comments

The Engineer was playing one with the CLUs called 'Paris (the heiress) Goes To Jail.'

I hit Santa anyway and I haven't even got eggnog
in the house.

Posted by: Cricket at December 24, 2007 10:42 AM

Damnit, Cass..
this is addictive...

Posted by: Carrie at December 24, 2007 12:15 PM

I pitched my way up to 28hundred and something and then delivered 3 strikes on that one-eyed, fat man... ahhh, I'm watching True Grit on the dvd at the same time and momentarily confused my targets... oh nevermind.

More eggnog please!

I've never watched ELF, so I have to ask. Is that real quick little elf that caused my downfall when I was so close to 3k, a facsimile of Bob Newhart?

Posted by: Ned Pepper at December 24, 2007 01:26 PM

No, he is actually Bob Newhart. You really need to see Elf!

Posted by: MathMom at December 24, 2007 02:03 PM

I WON! 3000 points! Got tired of purging
cleaning my sewing room.

Posted by: Cricket at December 24, 2007 03:29 PM

Cass,

In case you don't get around to writing a proper Christmas post, I want to thank you for opening up shop again. Having you back, and having a place to hold forth, is one of the nicest things in my little world.

Pace yourself. And thank you.

Merry Christmas from La casa della matematica!

Posted by: MathMom at December 24, 2007 04:02 PM

Milady,

What MathMom said... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Posted by: bthun at December 24, 2007 04:20 PM

Merry Christmas boys and girls.

I hope that each of you finds that for which you truly yearn, either under the tree or in the eyes of a small child. Failing that, I hope you get a brand new bike...with a bell.

Sleep well, my friends. All is right in the world tonight.

spd

Posted by: spd rdr at December 24, 2007 07:17 PM

Today was about the longest Christmas Eve of my life, in terms of miles driven and general turmoil. But that's okay, because to repeat spr spd rdr, all IS right with the world tonight.

I heard words today that refilled my heart with gladness to be alive. We should all be in church sometime on Christmas Eve, although not at a funeral. But sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Via con Dios, friends.
Now I have to finish a Risk game with my familia.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at December 24, 2007 08:30 PM

Wishing you a Merry Christmas! We're just finishing our wrapping, and the boys are getting ready for dancing sugerplums!

Posted by: Americaneocon at December 24, 2007 11:17 PM

*not going to click...not going to click...must finish wrapping presents...*

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Cassandra, and Merry Christmas to the rest of the HVES/peanut gallery here!

Love ya, Cassandra! xoxoxoxo!

Posted by: Beth at December 24, 2007 11:38 PM

Merry Christmas, MathMom :)

I will try to get something written. Haven't gotten too much sleep in the past two weeks so I haven't been able to string two coherent thoughts together. Consequently I've been a bit reluctant to write, even when I've had a spare moment (which has been almost never). I don't want to just toss out something idiotic.

I don't know when I've been this tired :p

Posted by: Cassandra at December 25, 2007 01:53 AM

Merry Christmas, Cassie!

Posted by: lex at December 25, 2007 04:21 AM

A very Merry Christmas to you Cass!

I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in the coming New Year!

Posted by: LindaSoG at December 25, 2007 08:41 AM

"I don't know when I've been this tired :p"--Cass

It is okay Cass, get some rest and then you might be able to remember when you've been this tired.

Merry Christmas.

Posted by: Pile On at December 25, 2007 09:09 AM

Merry Christmas, Dear Cassandra!

I think MathMom and Don have it covered--So glad you're back! :)

Posted by: FbL at December 25, 2007 01:06 PM

Hit santa with a snowball and get coal in your stocking

Posted by: kiwimon at December 31, 2007 03:00 PM