« How We Select Presidential Candidates | Main | I'm So Tired... »

January 14, 2008

O-kay...

What type of partier are you?
Your Result: The Socialite

You like only the best liquors, the latest trendy martini's, or the finest single-malt scotch. You are not one for the 'dive bar', you prefer classy lounges filled with model-quality people. When intoxicated, you flirt, but are coy and unattainable, you make your suitors WORK for it.

The Lurker
Hardcore drunk
Bar Slut
The rock-star party animal
The designated driver
Bar Social Butterfly
What type of partier are you?
Make Your Own Quiz

Model-quality people????

Via Sly.

Posted by Cassandra at January 14, 2008 01:27 PM

Comments

Heh. At least you didn't post my results.

0>;~}

Posted by: Sly2017 at January 14, 2008 01:45 PM

I KNEW IT! I am the designated driver.
Since there was no non alcoholic option,
I chose light beer or a wine cooler.

Sigh.

I just love dull.

Posted by: Cricket at January 14, 2008 01:46 PM

Nope - I leave that up to you!

Posted by: Cassandra at January 14, 2008 01:56 PM

I plead the 5th or ¾ of a liter! More or less...

Posted by: bthun at January 14, 2008 02:00 PM

Sheesh. Just because you prefer martinis to cheap beer and don't go Dr Jekyll-Mr Hyde when you drink you're a bore?

Cricket, we wuz robbed! I want a do-over!!

Posted by: MaryAnn at January 14, 2008 02:06 PM

Cricket, I believe.

Can I plead a pint? That's 'bout all I have here, unless I barter some of bthun's *hot water*.....

0>;~}

Posted by: Sly2017 at January 14, 2008 02:34 PM

Model-quality people????

I.. I mean... I know I've gained a little weight lately, but...but don't you still find me attractive?

Posted by: Girlfriend at January 14, 2008 03:29 PM

Yes, and I will avoid the bumps and dings on the way home...

Always the driver, never the drunk.

Heh. I prefer it that way, as I like to be in control. Virgos are annoying that way...

Posted by: Cricket at January 14, 2008 03:40 PM

*snort*

I am still laughing at that line.

That could not be less "me". Yeah... I hang out with the Beautiful People... :p (Well actually I do happen to think most of my friends *are* beautiful. But that is not why I chose them as friends, and not all of them are beautiful on the outside.) Some are, some aren't.

Lord knows I'm not beautiful on the outside and if that were the scale I were judged on I doubt I'd have a whole lot of friends, nor would I ever have agreed to meet the few of you knuckleheads who were idiotic enough... err... brave enough to want to see me in person :)

Posted by: Cassandra at January 14, 2008 03:44 PM

You realize, Cricket, that being the designated driver means you are also the designated *Fly* person for when the current supply of alcohol runs out.

Posted by: Sly2017 at January 14, 2008 04:27 PM

"Model-quality people????"

Heh

Well, I guess that leaves me out. "Model" is never used in a *positive* context when people talk about me.

Posted by: Sly2017 at January 14, 2008 05:10 PM

Hey! I'm a model person. But then again, I'm a statistician. Models are what we do :©).*

*There's nothing worse than statistics humor, and I am compelled to punish you all with it.

Posted by: Masked Menace, donning the mask briefly at January 14, 2008 05:47 PM

"There's nothing worse than statistics humor, and I am compelled to punish you all with it."
Well that's just mean, or I am regressing towards the mean? Yeah I know, it depends.

If that's not model behavior, well I'll, aww, you know*

*David Allan Coe WARNING

Posted by: Junior Sampling Rate at January 14, 2008 06:10 PM

Heh

Posted by: Sense of Humor Failure at January 14, 2008 06:20 PM

And I'm such a quiet type too! Something's wrong with this test! *sigh*

What type of partier are you? Your Result: Bar Slut

You like to keep them drinks flowing till you can't remember much - not that you would want to. Along with your judgement, your inhibitions go 'bye bye' and you end up making out with, and sometimes taking home, random people who sound 'good at the time'. In your drunken haze, you and all your freinds are the sexiest, most swingin, and hottest things on the planet. You've lost many items of clothing in random places.

Posted by: JHD at January 14, 2008 08:52 PM

Hold the egg salad! Now *there* is a shocker for you... :p

Posted by: Cass at January 14, 2008 08:56 PM

Socialite my ass! :-o

Posted by: Hurt Feelin's at January 14, 2008 09:02 PM

It said this:

Your Result: The designated driver
You are the gem of any party, the rock, the one who can roll with the group and have a ton of fun, even though you are completely sober most of the time. You may have a rare occasional drink, but really don't need it or care if you have one. The potheads tend to fall into this group often, as they prefer to smoke up instead of drink anyway, and it wears off before its time to go home. You find your friends amusing as they get ripped and try to hit on you, slurring their words and calling you 'the best', though you get annoyed at the constant 'come on, just have one with me' as they try to buy you a drink.

Oh, and BULLFEATHERS (!!!) to the following:

Posted by: Cassandra at January 14, 2008 03:44 PM

You aren't hard to look at; not at all, even a little bit...

Posted by: camojack at January 15, 2008 01:11 AM

Throw me into the "Bar Slut" category. Cass and Carrie can vouch for that. I think I was still drunk when I got on the plane the next morning in NC...

Posted by: HomefrontSix at January 15, 2008 01:59 AM

OK, Camo wins the 'favorite comment for today' award'

Must have been all those beers I kept putting in front of you... :p

And as for HF6, as Carrie and I lay in (separate) hotel beds the next morning trying to get the courage to turn the lights on, we *were* asking each other whether we should have sent a police escort to the airport...

*running away*

Posted by: Cass at January 15, 2008 08:39 AM

I came out as a socialite too. Not a very good survey though

Posted by: J Rob at January 15, 2008 09:06 AM

So did I. And I hate people.

Posted by: Grim at January 15, 2008 09:11 AM

Grim, you just destroyed me :p

Posted by: Cass at January 15, 2008 09:21 AM

"Lurker," of course.

You like to go out and party, go to bars, concerts, etc - but stay more on the sidelines. You and part of the action, but people have to approach you more than you jumping into the middle of the action. You typically don’t get ‘hammered’, just buzzed enough to come out of your shell and talk to a few people, usually other ‘lurkers’. Large groups of people talking at once intimidate you and you tend to drift away from the pack often.

Yup.

Posted by: FbL at January 15, 2008 09:58 AM

Grim, that was priceless!

Posted by: MaryAnn at January 15, 2008 10:20 AM

OK, Camo wins the 'favorite comment for today' award'
Posted by: Cass at January 15, 2008 08:39 AM

:-)

Posted by: camojack at January 16, 2008 01:43 AM

Another designated driver, here, though my next highest was lurker...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at January 19, 2008 02:47 AM