« Favorite Childhood Books | Main | Hi Guys »

February 29, 2008

Consult the Oracle

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!

CWCID: Holly

Posted by Cassandra at February 29, 2008 11:56 AM

Comments

I so love when a rat gets caught in a trap of their own making.

Posted by: Sly2017 at February 29, 2008 12:26 PM

He answered my question about how to feed my cats with 'different politics.' I must now retire to
my chamber and relate a feather to a stone.

Posted by: Cricket at February 29, 2008 12:51 PM

Hmmm, I may have to head to the Okefenokee Swamp to catch a gator... just in case.

Posted by: bthun at February 29, 2008 01:50 PM

*jumping up and down*
We just got back from seeing 'The Spiderwick Chronicles.' The whole movie was a moving Arthur Rackham painting. I know who Mulgarath is.

Not for those who find faerie vomit-making or childish.

Posted by: Cricket at February 29, 2008 10:06 PM

I don't know if the advise was good ... every time I pushed the button everything went black.

Posted by: Frodo at March 1, 2008 06:44 AM

Hey, that's a bunch of crap! I did a Mullah version Magic 8-ball years ago that was far more fun. I called it the Holy Rock of the Kabaa, and I think it was back on Scrappleface. It was everything a devout jihadi needed to make it through life with the wisdom of the mullahs.

IIRC, some examples were: Your problem is being caused by the evil influences of women in your life. You must beat your wife or nearest female family member until your problem goes away. Praise Allah!

Also: You will never achieve happiness in life until all Jews are dead. God requires you to kill the next available Jew. Praise be to Allah!

Again: You are a sinful falafel-eater! God is punishing you for your iniquity! Only the blood of innocent women and children will wash away this mortal falafel sin! Allahu Akbar!

Yeah, doing a crazy Mullah schtick almost writes itself.

Posted by: a former european at March 1, 2008 04:51 PM

Neo has up a video of what happened to some folks who have stared into the Eye of Darkness and the Eye has started staring back.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at March 1, 2008 04:59 PM

Forgot link.

Link

Posted by: Ymarsakar at March 1, 2008 04:59 PM

You mean Obama is behind the magic 8-ball?

AFE, I remember that one. I laughed myself silly.
And started to gather blog reading supplies to
keep the computer clean.

Posted by: Cricket at March 1, 2008 10:58 PM

Probably just as reliable as the "old school" magic eight ball that sits on my desk...

Posted by: camojack at March 3, 2008 01:44 AM

You wouldn't know it just by looking, but that black ball has an entire universe in it. If you point a laser scapel inside with the aid of robotics, you can probably torch Mount Rushmore.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at March 4, 2008 12:30 AM