« Signs of Hope Caption Contest | Main | Berkeley City Council Lectures Marines, Citizenry About Freedom of "Speech" »

February 01, 2008

Heh...

What military aircraft are you?

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

CWCID: Kat

Posted by Cassandra at February 1, 2008 07:00 PM

Comments

F-15 Eagle
You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

Posted by: Sly2017 at February 1, 2008 07:31 PM

You`re a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren`t afraid to throw your weight around.

(Yeah, right)

*****************

Actually, I really like the B-52. I grew up with them flying over my house every day (and night); they actually made me feel safe that they were on patrol. I knew a few men who were crewmen in SAC and flew B-52's; they were some of the finest men I ever met. And watching a wing scramble and B-52s and KC-135's take off 15 seconds apart was like nothing else to stir your patriotism; pretty awesome!
And now, they are all but gone....

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at February 1, 2008 08:07 PM

I'm also the B-52 Stratofortress...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at February 1, 2008 09:42 PM

Funny, I feel safer when you are around too, Don.

Go figure.
Don't go anywhere, OK?

Posted by: Cassandra at February 1, 2008 09:52 PM

Well, I've been here and there lately, racking up some frequent flyer miles, but right now, I'm baaaaaaack....

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at February 2, 2008 12:05 AM

My result, FWIW:

EA-6B Prowler
You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn`t care less about pollution.

Posted by: camojack at February 2, 2008 02:38 AM

B-52 Stratofortress

Posted by: Carrie at February 2, 2008 07:15 AM

It's funny. Over at the Cotillion (which is where I got this from) almost everyone who's taken this has been an F-15 Eagle).

I feel so alone... :D

(sniff!)

Posted by: Cassandra at February 2, 2008 08:19 AM

Ha! I, too, go Where Eagles Dare! I wish I could be a P-38 Lightning...

Posted by: seanman at February 2, 2008 08:23 AM

Well, I'm a B-52 when answering more like I think (was it the choice of "hamster" that clinched it?), but when I re-do the test taking the "I don't want to break a fingernail" approach, I come up with C-21 Learjet:

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you`re their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

All I am saaaay-ying (swaying back and forth) is Give Peace A Chance!

Posted by: MathMom at February 2, 2008 08:32 AM

Camo and I are the same. Great minds.
Betcha spd's an Eagle.

Posted by: Cricket at February 2, 2008 09:42 AM

EA-6B Prowler. I was hoping for F4G-Advanced Wild Weasel.

Posted by: htom at February 2, 2008 11:14 AM

LOL, Cass, I have a friend on another list who took the quiz and came out as a Learjet!!!! Only one of THOSE I've seen, but many others have gotten the F22...

Posted by: Kat at February 2, 2008 11:36 AM

Oh, and thanks for the second link in as many days! ***MWAH!!!***

Posted by: Kat at February 2, 2008 11:36 AM

The quiz returns Raptor for me.

While an F14 Tomcat, an F4 Phantom (in thrust we trust),an F6F Hellcat, an F4U Corsair, or even a PBY(flying boats on patrol are just uber-slick and BTW, Fly Navy! =;-} ) would be nifty for the ego... I figure a Thunderbolt (either generation) fits my current configuration of low-n-slow. Or maybe even a Sopwith Camel *sigh* might be closer to the truth at this point in my evolution. =8-}

Posted by: bthun at February 2, 2008 12:22 PM

Interesting quiz Cassie!!
I'm a EA6-B Prowler!! Interesting fit!!
An old not too beautiful plane that's still
hangin' in there, doin' the job that younger
& more beautiful planes can't do! (Ha!)

Back in my Naval Aviation days, I was flightcrew
on P2V-7 Neptunes, hunting Russian subs off our
east coast!!

Cheers...........................Lance

Posted by: Lance at February 2, 2008 04:51 PM

Woo! B-52 Stratofortress all the way!

Loveshack, baby!

Posted by: Kevin L at February 2, 2008 06:12 PM

Loveshack, baby!

I don't know why, but that just totally cracked me up. I must be punchy :)

Posted by: Cassandra at February 2, 2008 06:16 PM

I'm a B-52 Stratofortress as well ... seems a popular choice in this group, I wonder why? :-)

Posted by: Frodo at February 3, 2008 09:52 AM

I am a F-15 Eagle, I am in your airspace :)

Posted by: laree at February 3, 2008 10:42 AM

B-52 Stratofortress

You're all war mongers, Frodo, that is why. Peace through "deterence"? That's not it.

Peace Through Superior Firepower

I didn't like the answers they gave me, so I came up with my own.

How do you feel about the environment?

I feel that an airburst nuke is more environmentally friendly than one burst on the ground.

Do you believe in war as a solution to international problems?

I believe that if the person you are having a problem with is dead, then you no longer have a problem with that person.

It's all in your head after that.

Imagine you were a military strategist. There is an army surrounding your forces, outnumbering them. What would you do?

First I would make the comment that now they cannot run away from us, and second, I would attack.

What is your weapon of choice?

The human brain.

Do you like speed?

Slowing it down is more accurate.

How do you handle conflict?

Either go beserker or make peace. Although the former does not preclude the latter.

What is more important, knowledge or power?

The knowledge of how to get, use, and hold power.

What type of government is most effective?

A hive government built upon telepathic and empathic connections with the governed.

If you had to choose one little furry thing, which would it be?

That killer bunny from Quest for the Holy Grail.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at February 3, 2008 12:33 PM

Camo and I are the same. Great minds.
Betcha spd's an Eagle.
Posted by: Cricket at February 2, 2008 09:42 AM

Love you too, darlin'. How could I not?

Posted by: camojack at February 4, 2008 01:37 AM

I figure we have a wing of B-52's with my classification.

Posted by: unkawill at February 4, 2008 10:17 PM