« Coffee Snorters: Be My Valentine Edition | Main | Hope Is Not a Blank Slate »

February 14, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Rep. John Boehner, doing the work Republican Senators won't do.

Update: [looking at non-existent watch] Not even Miller time and my readers are already lobbing lobbing the snark. I see how you people are:

Not to be disagreeable, =;^} but
"Rep. John Boehner, doing the work Republican Senators won't do."
shouldn't that be House Democrats, since the Senate has put forward and passed their effort on renewing the FISA bill?

- bthun aka Mud

*cough*

Isn't it Valentine's Day or something, buddy?

[tapping foot]

CWCID: Janette

Posted by Cassandra at February 14, 2008 03:48 PM

Comments

Yeah - I heard about this while listening to Rush. I think they should have done something like this a long time ago. The Dems have been playing games with National Security for years - Pelosi doesn't want to bring the Senate version to the floor because she knows it will pass...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at February 14, 2008 04:13 PM

Not to be disagreeable, =;^} but

"Rep. John Boehner, doing the work Republican Senators won't do."

Posted by: bthun at February 14, 2008 04:35 PM

Yes. But you need to have a leader, too.

And FWIW, what I meant was sticking together. I am happy that they didn't let him down.

Posted by: Cassandra at February 14, 2008 04:40 PM

Er.... ahhh... well, so much for any port in a Valentines Day storm... =8-\

*Bows before Milady *

May I be excused? I've gotta draft up a Valentines Day IOU for Walkin' Boss or it's naught but hard-boiled eggs for the next month.

Posted by: bthun aka Mud aboard the USS-SNARK at February 14, 2008 05:07 PM

Somehow I imagine you won't be in too much trouble, O Silver-tongued one :p

Posted by: Cassandra at February 14, 2008 05:30 PM

Thanks for the link, Cass!

Posted by: Janette at February 14, 2008 11:27 PM

IowaHawk and his Canterbury Tales. Brilliant.

Posted by: Cricket at February 15, 2008 06:52 AM

Great site!

Would you consider a Link Exchange with The Internet Radio Network? At the IRN you can listen for free to over 60 of America’s top Radio Shows via Free Streaming Audio…

Posted by: Steve at February 15, 2008 08:14 PM