« Great Moments In Journalistic Navel-Gazing | Main | Interesting Question »

April 24, 2008

Heh...

The hell with the blogmeet! After listening to this gentleman for a few minutes, I'd vote for him for President. (moderate language)

OK, I'm being facetious. He's a bit young.

But I'd pay real money to see him take on Helen Thomas.

Via Fausta, Hip Hop Republican (very good and new-to-me site - do take the time to check it out).

Thanks so much to Glenn for the tip. Made my morning :)

Update: Erica's comment reminded us of one of our fave expostulations!

(below the fold)

Helen Thomas on a treadmill!

OK, that was unforgivable...

Posted by Cassandra at April 24, 2008 06:38 AM

Comments

Helen Thomas...gah! I wouldn't pay money to *see* Helen Thomas, but rather would pay good money to be shielded from her, by any means necessary.

If someone could take her liberal apologist dumbheaded sagging face on, in the flesh, without turning in to stone, hey, more power to 'em.

Posted by: Erica at April 24, 2008 08:11 AM

I would just love to see her run head-first into the veritable buzz-saw of logic that young man unleashed :p

Watching her stunned into silence for once would be priceless.

Posted by: Cassandra at April 24, 2008 08:35 AM

What the hell did I ever do to you to make me look at that pic twice?????

There goes breakfast...

Posted by: Carrie at April 24, 2008 09:24 AM

Wow. That guy is just great!

And Helen Thomas is a man!

Posted by: Beth at April 24, 2008 09:33 AM

What the hell did I ever do to you to make me look at that pic twice?????

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!! :)
Friends don't make friends look at Helen Thomas.....

Posted by: Cassandra at April 24, 2008 10:44 AM

Helen Thomas on a treadmill?! Nahh gonna doit.

Now the young man has the apparent instinct to be a political adviser, or at least a guidon for others his age. Bully for him!

Posted by: bthun at April 24, 2008 11:29 AM

Michelle Malkin in a cheerleader uniform may not accentuate her body shape well, but it is far better than the convulsive shock that comes from seeing HT in school girl tops and bottoms.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 24, 2008 12:05 PM

Crap. I need a brain scrubber. Thanks, Cass.

Posted by: Devil in search of trouble at April 24, 2008 02:26 PM

If I had any tech savvy at all, I'd forward that right on to Obama's website. Any hackers up for the job?

Posted by: April at April 24, 2008 05:09 PM

That photo almost made me barf up my intestines. And OMG, your blog is so much fun, too.

(Confession: I don't think I've ever been linked to by someone who's had more than one million hits on their Site Meter before.)

Posted by: Erica at April 24, 2008 09:55 PM

I'm still watching that video of the guy talking about liberals and the war. He's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at April 25, 2008 01:12 AM

I'd vote for him...in a New York second.

Is it too late to get him on the ballot?

Posted by: camojack at April 25, 2008 01:17 AM

Erica, the photo was created by Dr. Harden Stuhl, an old friend from our ScrappleFace days, after we were joking around one day (actually, I think I was teasing spd rdr about his unrequited passion for Helen Thomas, but we won't go there because he gets quite violent when the subject is mentioned....)

I am lucky in that most of my readers are smarter and funnier than I am :p Nice to have you around!

Posted by: Cassandra at April 25, 2008 06:12 AM