« Foregainst the Troops | Main | On Loyalty »

April 14, 2008

Monday Morning Foolishness

Your Eyes Should Be Brown
Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart
What Color Should Your Eyes Be?

You Are a Pistachio
You are funky, freaky, and a total character.
You're very different than anyone you know.
There's no way you're changing the way you are...
Which is good, because no one wants you to change.
What Nut Are You?

*sigh*

Well, my eyes are definitely brown. These things always kill me.

CWCID: The Anchoress.

Posted by Cassandra at April 14, 2008 04:59 AM

Comments

They're blue, but the quiz thinks otherwise: Your eyes should be a demonic green, glowing like the balefires of...

Ahem.

Brazil nut: To most people, you seem exotic, unusual, and even a bit scary.

Ooooo-weee. How do it *know*?

Posted by: BillT at April 14, 2008 06:56 AM

My eyes should be grey because I'm a sensitive soul...ha!!

I'm a peanut..."You are popular, even with people who tend to have picky taste."

Posted by: Carrie at April 14, 2008 07:55 AM

Cashew - it has to be an age thing, this You are laid back, friendly, and easy going.
Compared to most people, you have a very mild temperament.
component, no doubt.

Hazel - actually blue at times, green at others! And I'll have to admit that I'm about as accurately described by the accompanying blurb as a ball peen hammer.

Must be that 29 dimensions thang distorting the specious-time continuum again, ePatooeee.com =8^}

Posted by: bthun at April 14, 2008 08:01 AM

I think they nailed you, Carrie :p

Your eyes should be a demonic green, glowing like the balefires of...

Bill too.

Heh.

Posted by: Cassandra at April 14, 2008 08:09 AM

And bthun, that just means you're complex. Like a fine wine :p

Posted by: Cassandra at April 14, 2008 08:10 AM

Ha! You are a very sweet soul Milady but I'm about as complex as the afore mentioned ball peen hammer. But then according to a few of these little questionnaires, somewhere in or about the 25th dimension, I seem to have become laid back.
I know Walkin' Boss will be thrilled to hear that one, if she does not keel over with uncontrolled laughter...
Medic!

Posted by: bthun at April 14, 2008 08:43 AM

Brown-Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

Obviously this shows superior intelligence.

Posted by: Frodo at April 14, 2008 09:03 AM

Pistachio huh? Well after hangin out with us I guess we kind of have to expect you to be a little cracked.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at April 14, 2008 09:47 AM

The quiz says I am a violet-eyed cashew.

Reality: My eyes are green.

Posted by: Cricket at April 14, 2008 10:24 AM

Blue. Calculating blue.

Right on the money, too.

Except when they are red.

Posted by: spd rdr at April 14, 2008 11:37 AM

My husband is from a long line of brown-eyed men. His mom told me many years ago, "Their eyes are that color because they are full of s*** up to their eyebrows!"

Posted by: Judy K at April 14, 2008 12:02 PM

Hey now!

I dated almost exclusively brown eyed men, and I always found them to be extremely warm and sincere :p

And as a brunette with big old brown eyes, I have to say that I...err...umm... share these qualities in abundance...

Heh.

Posted by: Cassandra at April 14, 2008 12:06 PM

We have *tender hearts* too :p

Posted by: Cassandra at April 14, 2008 12:07 PM

Wow! These things can be really accurate:
Your Eyes Should Be Blue
Your eyes reflect: Innocence and sweetness

Brazil nut

Posted by: DL Sly at April 14, 2008 12:26 PM

Your Eyes Should Be Blue
Your eyes reflect: Innocence and sweetness.

Now I know the test is full of cr*p. :p

Posted by: Cassandra at April 14, 2008 12:30 PM

Of course I should have known that when mine came back: You are completely insane. Which is good... because no one wants you to change.

Yeah. Right :p

Posted by: Cassandra at April 14, 2008 12:33 PM

Brown eyes - huh. Would not have put myself there. I kinda like my blue eyes.

And Hazelnut. "You are very unique and distinct. You may even freak some people out."

yeah....

Posted by: Perpetually Perky at April 14, 2008 01:20 PM

Well darlin'...

After Fayette Nam, I can definitely see the freak out thing goin' on. Heh...

*running away*

Posted by: Cassandra at April 14, 2008 01:29 PM

Innocence and sweetness???

Posted by: THUD at April 14, 2008 01:30 PM

Which is good, because no one wants you to change.

Why would we ever want you to change, Cass?

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 14, 2008 02:31 PM

If you exclude when your cheese bikini is melting in public, that is.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 14, 2008 02:33 PM

HazeL:Your eyes reflect: Intellect and sensuality

What's hidden behind your eyes: Subtle manipulation

*Thud*

Oh, sorry, a hazel planet fell on me.

"HazelNut: You are very unique and distinct. You may even freak some people out.
Most people don't really know how to interact with you.
You get along best with anyone who is super sweet.
But you really do get along with almost anyone. You just need a chance to wow them."

Does this mean I should be getting along swimmingly with Sly?

I think the Hazelnut is trying to say that few people inputted the answers for the 5 combinations the way I did. Or it may just be the Hazel nut that dropped on me with a *thud*.

"You are popular, even with people who tend to have picky taste."

Like us sweet tooth wannabes, eh.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 14, 2008 02:44 PM

Am I the only pistachio?

Posted by: The Loneliest Nut at April 14, 2008 02:54 PM

Ha ha, carrie. I found the rest of the Peanut Text you oh so conveniently forgot to include.

As popular as you are, there are some people who can't be near you.
Don't take it too personally. There's just a few people you rub the wrong way.

Some people, Carrie? These "some people" wouldn't happen to be people named M something that you were punting back and forth around a place called Villainous Compayny would it?

Coincidentally, you probably wouldn't get along with this M either

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 14, 2008 02:58 PM

Am I the only pistachio?

Nobody dares challenge you for the right of "total character".

That is, until somebody does.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 14, 2008 03:00 PM

And of course, even if "somebody does", would we ever know that it wasn't a character from your total character, Cass?

After all, Cass, that somebody is going to need more than a handful of characters to meet your dozens and dozens of personas. How could anyone, truthfully and rightfully, challenge your spot as a total character?

Imposseeble I say.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 14, 2008 03:04 PM

Oh Ymar...
yes, I'm busted although I figured there would be more than one peanut in the peanut gallery. It was less an editing thing (because I'm fully aware that I am not Shirley Temple) and more of an "oh I'm a peanut..cut and paste that line" thing.
Over the top busy right now.

And the link? Apparently I have issues with some M people (but notably and decidedly NOT MaryAnn)...
uurrrhhh...pass the pepto...

Posted by: Carrie at April 14, 2008 05:51 PM

"Does this mean I should be getting along swimmingly with Sly?"

*batting blue eyes of sweet innocence*
You mean you don't already?
Wow.

0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at April 15, 2008 01:36 AM

I'll keep you company, Carrie - ended up a brown-eyed peanut. Heh. If I were peanut butter, you'd call me extra chunky. ;-)

Posted by: Deb at April 15, 2008 02:14 AM

You mean you don't already?

It's always good to get permission from Cassandra and her total characters, you know.

After all, she commented that the test was crackers in response to your results, so it simply behooves me to provide some backup to the test's magical veracity.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 15, 2008 02:26 AM

Your Eyes Should Be Blue
Your eyes reflect: Innocence and sweetness.

Heh. My eyes *are* blue and they're more likely to reflect the same thing as Dick Cheney's shades.

Relax, Miz Cricket -- Dick Cheney's *shades*, not Dick Cheney's *shade*...

Posted by: BillT at April 15, 2008 09:21 AM

No comment :p

Posted by: Cassandra at April 15, 2008 09:43 AM

"...more likely to reflect the same thing as Dick Cheney's shades."

Can I get that in a Chippendale's version?
0>;~}

Jus' axin'.

Posted by: DL Sly at April 15, 2008 11:59 AM

"Can I get that in a Chippendale's version?"
In the interest of full disclosure, I had to do some digging to confirm that it was the reflection of Valerie Plane in the VP's shades... So working from that perspective, I found a comparable male to reflect in your shades on your next fishing trip DL Sly.

Fish on!

Posted by: Jimmy Olsen cub political distorter at April 15, 2008 03:07 PM

That Chippendales reference reminds me of the Greek olympics in which married women were not allowed to attend the ancient olympics where men pranced around in the nude and competed in the nude too. Virgins and young women, however, were allowed to attend the festivities and watch.

Too much of a night out at Chippendales for the married women perhaps?

The Persians thought of this practice of nudity was morally and sexually reprehensible. Hey, what else is new.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at April 15, 2008 05:43 PM