« The Comic Stylings of John McCain | Main | A Candle Against the Darkness »

May 19, 2008

Ha!

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

What a hoot. Thanks to DL Sly for the link. I needed a good laugh!

Posted by Cassandra at May 19, 2008 09:00 PM

Comments

"You are a Porsche 911! But only if I do not have to replace the master cylinder or mess with any wiring anytime soon.

Posted by: bt-really-a-pickup-truck-hun at May 19, 2008 09:28 PM

Heh, I was a Porsche 911, too, bthun. Only I think mine should have a big ol' fat spoiler on the back and really wiiide tires -- t'would be more fitting (not to mention *cooler* lookin') that way.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 19, 2008 09:37 PM

I'm a Corvette. Huh. At least I'm American-made...

Posted by: HomefrontSix at May 19, 2008 09:41 PM

So was the spousal unit :p

Even better, I guessed what he was before he was done...

Heh.

Posted by: Cass at May 19, 2008 09:43 PM

MH asked if Yugo was a potential vehicle....
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 19, 2008 09:48 PM

Yeah, I'm somewhat embarrassed at the thought of being a 911... That's so, so Hans & Franz and nothing like the actual vehicles in the corral at the Hun's.

Posted by: bthun at May 19, 2008 10:05 PM

Embarrassing since I'm mostly(at this point in my life) a redneckerson, T-shirt and jeans sorta pickup-truck entity. Why even Larry the Cable Guy often has reservations about being seen in public with me. =8^}

Posted by: bthun at May 19, 2008 10:08 PM

Mustang.

"You are an American classic."

Posted by: Grim at May 19, 2008 10:31 PM

Ferrari 360 Modena: You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

LMAO! Big wide miss. :P

Posted by: FbL at May 20, 2008 01:39 AM

I am a Corvette. I have always had a thing for them so it seemed a fitting match.

Posted by: Conservative Belle at May 20, 2008 05:32 AM

A 'Stang.

...fast...

That's what I get for hanging out here.

...strong...

That's just the coffee kicking in.

...and bold.

Actually, I'm kinda *italic*...

Posted by: BillT at May 20, 2008 08:44 AM

...fast...

That's what I get for hanging out here.

"Faster horses. Wilder women. Older whiskey."

Entry in HS yearbook, former boyfriend, senior year. It must have been the Mustang reference :p I haven't thought of that for years and years.

Posted by: Princess Leia, Trapped by an Orange Danish Bikini at May 20, 2008 09:01 AM

*sigh*

Found my niche in life.

I'm an aide memoire that makes coffee...

Posted by: BillT at May 20, 2008 09:51 AM

Well the test said Corvette,but if I had my
choice there is only one,1967 427 Shelby Cobra!

Posted by: Gator at May 20, 2008 10:23 AM

...there is only one,1967 427 Shelby Cobra!

I flew a Cobra, tail number 427 -- does that count?

Posted by: BillT at May 20, 2008 12:47 PM

I too, am a Merc. Same pic and description.
I was bewailing the fact that there were no
Volares.

Heh.

Posted by: Cricket at May 20, 2008 01:03 PM

My result seems appropriate!

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

I'm a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. I'm all about winning the race and getting the job done. While I have a practical everyday side, I get wild when anyone pushes my pedal. I hate to lose, but I hardly ever do.

Posted by: Frodo at May 20, 2008 01:54 PM

A porche! I'm a freakin' Porche 911?!

Okay... it's not so bad.

But still, a durned Porche!

Posted by: Kevin L at May 20, 2008 04:56 PM

That's Porsche! :D (ass-engined Nazi car, that it is! Waving the bloody red shirt in from on spd rdr.)

I was a Porsche 911, then changed two answers and became a Corvette. Scalpel or sledgehammer, they are both close, no?

I actually see myself as an Austin-Healy 3000, but heck, I'm weird that way. Or maybe a BMW 2002 Tii?

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at May 20, 2008 05:51 PM

Sounds like you have excellent tastes in 60's era sports cars Don, if that is, you like to work on them... A lot. Especially English sports cars whose electrical spontaneous combustive or physics defying electron no-flow traits are rivaled only by Italian sports cars.

TR-6's can be quite the snarling little beast too, if prep'ed properly... and equipped with a fire extingusher. =8^}

Posted by: bthun at May 20, 2008 06:08 PM

Yeah, but didn't he come out as a Lamborghini or Ferrari or some such nonsense on one of these quizzes Lo! these many moons ago?

Oh yeah... high maintenance, bay-bee!!!! :D

Come to think of it, I may have been a 'vette on that last quiz. I can't remember.

Posted by: Princess Leia, Trapped by an Orange Danish Bikini at May 20, 2008 06:31 PM

I used to have a '71 TR-6 back in the day (about 30 years ago). A lot of fun until I wrapped it around a tree.

Now I drive a station wagon.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at May 20, 2008 11:10 PM

"Yes, I've worked on my share of British roadsters; that cured me of the malady. :D

Now I drive a station wagon."

Heheh, I moved into pickup trucks.

Posted by: bthun at May 21, 2008 10:13 AM

Volare ad. I apologize for the bad trips down memory lane, but it is hump day, I turned in a two page essay on smart cards, a one page newletter format for my computer literacy class and I am feeling a tad...frisky. As well as having a death wish.

Off to the dentist to get my teeth checked. Again.

heh.