« What the.... | Main | "Postracial Candidate" Caught Deliberately Manipulating Race... »

May 09, 2008

Ummm... OK....

What kind of poison is your personality?

Urushiol

Nothing drives a man wild like a little contact dermatitis! You don't really want to kill anyone, you just want to make them wish they'd died. Found in the Poison Ivy plant , when you touch someone, the itch can last forever.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

Posted by Cassandra at May 9, 2008 05:32 PM

Comments

Ergotoxine

You're so deadly you've chipped out a space in history! You were responsible for famines and tens of thousands of people fell victim to your deadly touch. Despite being a lowly grain fungus, you've managed to afflict people with fantastic flares of gout, hallucinations, ecstatic mania, and of course death. Hell they even blamed the Salem witch trials on you.

Posted by: Buckin' For Corpses - Lots And Lots of Them at May 9, 2008 05:51 PM

Well, I still have... umm... an unforgettable touch. Or something of that nature.

The funny thing about this is that I have never had poison ivy in my life!

Posted by: Cassandra at May 9, 2008 06:07 PM

Poison ivy respects their own too much to harm em.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at May 9, 2008 07:46 PM

Oh that's scary....the same results. I was hoping for something *more*.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 9, 2008 08:37 PM

Hmmmm...I got the same result too. Odd.

Posted by: Eric Blair at May 9, 2008 11:23 PM

I too, am Urushiol.

Sounds like an Orc from Morder.

Scary.

And now, I have 80 gazillion things to do before bed.

Good night.

Posted by: Cricket at May 10, 2008 12:29 AM

Strychnine...Your calling card is most violent, usually causing painful convulsions that affect the entire body...Death is long and drawn out as you walk away leaving them breathless and gasping.

Not entirely unlike the results of my comments...

Posted by: BillT at May 10, 2008 05:31 AM

Ergotoxine

I like it!!!!

Posted by: Carrie at May 10, 2008 09:28 AM

I got strychnine. It seems I have a cold, cruel streak I didn't know about.

Posted by: April at May 10, 2008 11:11 AM

I was hoping for something *more*.

"Dermatitis-Lobbin' Sly"...

*skittering for the bunker*

Posted by: BillT at May 10, 2008 12:13 PM

I came up as Urushiol, too.

Posted by: FbL at May 10, 2008 04:00 PM