« Monday A.M. Campaign Zen, Disco Ball Edition | Main | Maryland, Land of Bedwetting Socialists »

August 11, 2008

Aiiieeeeeee!!!!

The confusion! Apparently all these years I've been a man, trapped in a woman's body!

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 44% Likelihood of you being MALE is 56%


Site Male-Female Ratio
google.com
0.98
cnn.com
1.35
expedia.com
0.82
foxnews.com
1.41
washingtonpost.com
1.15
macys.com
0.59
wsj.com
1.67
gawker.com
1.17
navyfcu.org
1.06
dillards.com
0.59

The truly frightening thing about this is that I suspect if I hadn't been shopping for a dress to wear to an out of town wedding (Macy's and Dillard's) the other night, I'd have scored even worse.

If any of you need me, I'll be in the shower playing with my own breasts.**

**Relax people. Old, old joke

Posted by Cassandra at August 11, 2008 12:43 PM

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.villainouscompany.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/2313

Comments

If I had my own breasts to play with I wouldn't need half the electronics I own! LOL

(Slightly older joke!)

Posted by: vet66 at August 11, 2008 01:42 PM

I'm glad someone got it :p

Of course, first I'll have to find them... heh.

Posted by: Cassandra at August 11, 2008 01:58 PM

I got

"Working on it..."

for five minutes.

Then it brought me a beer and a pair of slippers...

Posted by: BillT at August 11, 2008 01:59 PM

Site Male-Female Ratio
yahoo.com 0.9
mapquest.com 0.83
foxnews.com 1.41
drudgereport.com 2.08
boston.com 1.08
hotmail.com 0.83
bostonherald.com 1.25
washingtontimes.com 1.78

What I get no guy credit for ESPN.com?

Posted by: Frodo at August 11, 2008 02:44 PM

Another pillar crumbles.

Listen, if you need me, I'll be in the basement clinging to my guns and religion, and wonder5ing whether the next knock on the door with be by the one I've been waiting for. Please don't knock.

Posted by: Mr. Oink at August 11, 2008 02:57 PM

What I get no guy credit for ESPN.com?

Just thank your lucky stars you don't use MapQuest more often.

Posted by: BillT at August 11, 2008 04:09 PM

It was a really purty dress, too.

Posted by: Cassandra at August 11, 2008 04:14 PM

Nice shoes, and earrings to match.
And all at a darned affordable price.

Posted by: Cassandra at August 11, 2008 04:15 PM

What's a mapquest?

Is that anything like dead reckoning via magnetic flux convergence which causes the little voices to resonate in 5th order harmonics when you're polar aligned?

Well, until Walkin' Boss pulls the taser and tells me to stop and ask, or else.

Posted by: bt_it's-thataway_hun at August 11, 2008 06:47 PM

Forget mapquest use Garmin to help locate. Triangulation off three SATS usually suffices. If it happens again, implant a LOJACK!

Posted by: vet66 at August 11, 2008 06:55 PM

Additonally, What was it that Adrian Paul used to say? There can be only two!" That doesn't sound quite right.

Posted by: vet66 at August 11, 2008 06:56 PM

What???

Adrian Paul talks????

Seriously, I only like him b/c he reminds me of a certain young man I used to date :p

Posted by: Cassandra at August 11, 2008 07:02 PM

Posted by: Bad wicked going-tohell-in-a-hand-basket Cricket at August 11, 2008 08:03 PM

So much easier to be one than the other.

There are a couple of baggers (is that what the checkout fellows are called?) in my local supermarket who are really into the whole female thing - mascara, delicate features, long hair, really pretty body and whatnot - but their man hands give 'em away allatime.

Quite a disturbing and dissonant sight, truly.

Personally, I find the whole man wanting to become woman or woman trying to become man thing just a tad offputting.

/NTTAWWT, necessarily.

Posted by: Gregory at August 11, 2008 09:15 PM

Certain activities are best done with a trusted and able companion, and IMHO, I'm very well qualified to assist you. We could discuss, and analyze, my reasoning later of course.

Posted by: DougW at August 11, 2008 10:00 PM

Thx, Cricket.

That was the best laugh my Mom has had in a while.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at August 11, 2008 10:17 PM

Her line at the end just sent me into hysterics.
After all that era of understanding crap, the ultimate catty insult.

Bwahahahaha!

When HomeFrontSix put the man/woman shower link up, I was in tears, speechless with laughter and the Engineer was patting me on the back.

Yer welcome.

Posted by: Cricket who-has-crawled-out-of-her-basket at August 11, 2008 11:34 PM

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 15%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 85%

*sob*

Posted by: FbL at August 12, 2008 01:08 AM

Apparently all these years I've been a man, trapped in a woman's body!
Posted by Cassandra at August 11, 2008 12:43 PM

Honey, if you're a man, then I'm a homosexual...not that there's anything wrong with that.
(Yeah, right!!!)

Star Trek discovered a long time ago
Posted by: Bad wicked naughty (Zoot) Cricket at August 11, 2008 08:03 PM

Great parody! Thanks for sharing...

Posted by: camojack at August 12, 2008 01:32 AM

53% Female

47% Male

I think icanhazcheezburger.com saved the day

Posted by: Maggie100 at August 12, 2008 01:43 AM

I think icanhazcheezburger.com saved the day

And the Podkayne reference didn't hurt, either.

Posted by: BillT at August 12, 2008 05:03 AM

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 15%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 85%

It was all those trips to Lex's place, FuzzBee...

Posted by: BillT at August 12, 2008 05:07 AM

OK, I missed the shower link the first time :p

That was awesome, HF6 - this is what happens when I get too busy.

Posted by: Cassandra at August 12, 2008 05:13 AM

"Just thank your lucky stars you don't use MapQuest more often."

See, that is another bogus indicator ... it's not like I stopped someone on the street and asked directions ... all I did was go there to see where in a local town a crime took place and how close it was to my back yard!!

Posted by: Frodo at August 12, 2008 06:39 AM

...all I did was go there to see where in a local town a crime took place and how close it was to my back yard!!

A *real* man would have used it to find the nearest donut shop and then asked one of the cops...

Posted by: BillT at August 12, 2008 08:46 AM

"Have you been drinking, sir? Your eyes look red."

"Nope. Have you been eating donuts, officer? Your eyes look glazed."

Before you shoot me, a Jersey state trooper told me that one.

Posted by: BillT at August 12, 2008 08:49 AM

I know I am going to regret asking this, but under what circumstances did he share this bit o' humor?

Posted by: Cricket at August 12, 2008 09:13 AM

He was at my house for a barbecue, along with about half the township PD, most of the firemen and all the neighbors within earshot.

His teenaged kids supplied the music -- they're a *good* jazz trio.

Posted by: BillT at August 12, 2008 09:22 AM

"And the Podkayne reference didn't hurt, either."


A two-fer. A "girl" story and science fiction. I REALLY wanted a pair of those wings...

Posted by: Maggie100 at August 12, 2008 09:40 PM

Post a comment

To reduce comment spam, comments on older posts are put into moderation 5 days after the last activity. Comments with more than one link also go into moderation. If you don't see your comment after posting it, try refreshing the screen. If you still don't see it, your comment is probably in the moderation queue.




Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)