« The Audacity of Dope: Did Obama Violate Logan Act? | Main | NYTimesWatch: Our Children Won't Eat! »

September 15, 2008

Hah!

How conveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeient.

Posted by Cassandra at September 15, 2008 07:43 PM

Comments

I think I'll stick with iowahawk, thanks.

Posted by: socialism_is_error at September 15, 2008 08:04 PM

There's a reason I don't watch Red Eye if I'm still up when it comes on. I can't stand Greg Gutfield...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at September 15, 2008 09:54 PM

"How conveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeient."

BTW, Bill, I hope you haven't run out of 'n's. We could use one here.

Posted by: socialism_is_error at September 15, 2008 10:21 PM

Hey! Those are my n's, I'll have you know. And if I were to use all of my n's on (all the) simple typo's such as "conveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeient", I'd (very) soon be unable to *snicker* and *snort* much less *snark*.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at September 16, 2008 01:09 AM

You wouldn't consider trading one 'n' for a mess of 'e's?

Acccording to Hasbro, Inc., they are at par. ;)

Posted by: socialism_is_error at September 16, 2008 04:48 AM

spd rdr has lots 'o consonants, and needs a few vowels.

I think.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at September 16, 2008 08:38 AM

You people are disturbing :p

Look. Yesterday was a rough day and there was no alcohol at the end of the trail either.

Posted by: Cass at September 16, 2008 09:32 AM

"spd rdr has lots 'o consonants, and needs a few vowels."

Sooooo........are you saying he needs to have a vowel movement?
*snicker*