« War of Words | Main | Angry? Or Just Shamefaced? »

September 11, 2008

OMG

Web site of the Day, just in case I'm not the only person in the world who hasn't already seen this :p

Via KJ.

Posted by Cassandra at September 11, 2008 02:23 PM

Comments

Geez, is that thing still around?

*scrambling for the bunker*

Posted by: BillT at September 11, 2008 05:38 PM

Now Bill.

I *said* "just in case I'm not the only person in the world who hasn't already seen this", didn't I?

I don't surf the web that much. You guys know that.

Posted by: Princess Leia in a ... oh nevermind at September 11, 2008 05:44 PM

Seen it.*

One thing I missed before (or that they changed) is that Palin is on the Strait Talk Express. Didn’t see or notice that before. And I couldn’t ever find Biden, either.

Posted by: Mac at September 11, 2008 07:04 PM

Biden was there...but I would have to watch it again and risk scaring the neighbors.

Posted by: Cricket at September 11, 2008 07:41 PM

It does seem to have evolved since it was first put up.

And thanks for posting it Milady. I needed a reason to smile today.

Posted by: bthun at September 11, 2008 07:44 PM

Bthun said it right. Today has been kind of gloomy (partially because of the weather here in NW Missouri). I was needing a reason to smile, too, and that did the trick. And how cool is it to see a send-up of the campaign that doesn't include lipstick?

Posted by: Suds46 at September 11, 2008 11:46 PM

"OMG" is right...trés fantastíque!!!

If it's been around awhile, I certainly hadn't seen it. Guess I get out too much...

Posted by: camojack at September 12, 2008 01:21 AM