« Wow | Main | Obama's 95% Shell Game: One Step Towards Socialism »

October 15, 2008

*snort*

Well that's a shocker...

You Are Hot Sauce
You are the life of any party, because you're so good at bringing people out of their shell.
You have a knack for helping people happily embrace their true selves.
You are ambitious, driven, and fearless. You love taking risks.

Your taste in food is 100% adventurous.
You're up for sampling any exotic cuisine or someone's kitchen experiments.
You live for trying new things, and you get sick of eating the same food (even if it's very delicious).
What Condiment Are You?

Via Fausta, who was Catsup. We brunettes ... ¡tan picante!.

Posted by Cassandra at October 15, 2008 07:50 PM

Comments

You are very entertaining, Cass. Not boring at all.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at October 15, 2008 09:07 PM

I'm well known as the Iceman, slapping the other guests across the chops with a dash of cold water, mainly because I usual cut to the chase with my dates! Don't complain, somebody has to do it!

Posted by: DougW at October 15, 2008 11:06 PM

Better add one barbeque brunette to the list :)

Posted by: La Cot at October 16, 2008 12:20 AM

I'm Grey Poupon...and I Poup on the cranky Senior Senaturtle from Arizona.

Uhh...someone get Obama an ashtray, because he just SMOKED MCCAIN!

97 days ‘till Blinky Bin Bush returns to the killing fields of Texas where he can get “Fishin’ Accomplished”!

Anyone excited about Ollie Stone's "W" opening this weekend? Or are you like me, I'm waiting for the Broadway Musical to come out about this great American hero. What lyric rhymes with "failure"?

Lil Pink Houses just overhauled by Joe the Plumber

Posted by: J. Cougar Melancholy at October 16, 2008 01:00 AM

My result was as follows, FWIW:

You Are Barbeque Sauce
You are a social person. You enjoy cooking for other people.
You are both skillful and competitive. You enjoy mastering hard tasks.
You appreciate complexity more than simplicity.
Your taste in food tends to lean toward interesting flavors.
You appreciate exotic spice combinations. You tend to like cutting edge, fusion cuisine.
You get along with all personalities from a distance. Except salsa personalities, who always seem to annoy you.

Posted by: camojack at October 16, 2008 01:36 AM

I'm hot sauce?! Har...

I don't tink hot sauce mean what it tink it mean.

Posted by: bt_pepper-rub_hun at October 16, 2008 08:45 AM

Oh nerts! I am Salsa:

You are an extremely outgoing and vivacious person.
You are quite tolerant and open minded. You rather accept people than judge them.
Adventurous and unpredictable, you have the reputation of a daredevil.

Your taste in food leans toward very spicy and exotic dishes.
Whether it's thai food or an extra spicy mexican meal, you're into the hot flavors.
You get along with hot sauce personalities. Everyone else, not so much.

Posted by: Cricket at October 16, 2008 09:00 AM

Is beer a condiment?

Posted by: BillT at October 16, 2008 10:26 AM

Is beer a condiment?"

No. It's *what's for dinner*.
0>;~}