« A Deep and Abiding Faith | Main | Getting Along With Women 101: How *Not* To Make An Argument... »

December 29, 2008

Funny... I Always Wanted To Fly

Your Superpower Should Be Mind Reading
You are brilliant, insightful, and intuitive.
You understand people better than they would like to be understood. Highly sensitive, you are good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details. You figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!

Why you would be a good superhero: You don't care what people think, and you'd do whatever needed to be done

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Feeling even more isolated than you do now
What Should Your Superpower Be?

Posted by Cassandra at December 29, 2008 07:43 AM

Comments

Interesting:

You're highly reactive, energetic, and super charged.
If the occasion calls for it, you can go from 0 to 60 in a split second.
But you don't harness your energy unless you truly need to.
And because of this, people are often surprised by what you are capable of.

Why you would be a good superhero: You have the stamina to fight enemies for days

Your biggest problem as a superhero: As with your normal life, people would continue to underestimate you

Posted by: MikeD at December 29, 2008 09:38 AM

"You understand people better than they would like to be understood." and "...you'd do whatever needed to be done..."

This is what has continued to engage my interest with your writing. Thank you for doing what you do.
I trust your Christ Mass was merry and hold best wishes for your New Year.

William sends.

(I followed the link and got the same result as MikeD... I just don't think that I could live life in spandex....)

Posted by: William at December 29, 2008 10:37 AM

Cripes. Mind Reading.

But then, I already *know* how to fly.

Posted by: BillT at December 29, 2008 11:18 AM

Huh. Apparently I should be denied all superpowers for the protection of the children. And the powers I already have have to be turned over to the authorities.

Last time I take one of those tests.

Posted by: KJ at December 29, 2008 12:33 PM

I knew you were not to be trusted...
Heh.

Posted by: Princess Leia in an Orange Danish Bikini at December 29, 2008 12:34 PM

Your superpower is invisibility.
You are stealth, complex, and creative.
You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your craftiness to get your way.
A mystery to others, you thrive on being a little misunderstood.

You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing better than a sneak attack!

Why you would be a good superhero: You're so sly, no one would notice... not even your best friends.

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get.

Heh, even with *superpowers* I'm "Sly".
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at December 29, 2008 03:58 PM

Heh. I'm with Sly. On a variety of levels.

Posted by: Sly's Wardrobe Mistress at December 29, 2008 09:43 PM

Speaking of levels, how's the snow-on-the-Alps costume coming along?

Posted by: BillT at December 30, 2008 05:49 AM