January 11, 2009
Six Non-Important Things About Moi???
The ThongMaster hath tagged us with a crappy meme:
Again. With yet another farking chick quiz. Thanks a bunch, AFSis.
First, the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Lessee – who better to be tagged with a chick quiz than – chicks?
Heh. See below.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
The Princess rather likes Maggie's response:
This is ridiculous.....there is nothing non-important about me.
Now *that's* a woman after my own heart.
*sigh* All right, here goes:
1. For some insane reason, the only thing I'm aware of being at all afraid of is knives.
I am not insanely afraid of them or anything. I can handle them just fine, and look at them. It is just that every once in a while they really creep me out, as in, they make me shudder. Must be a girl thing.
2. I usually have a pretty much cast iron stomach. I can eat just about anything (and do, happily!). Except for lima beans, which are the work of Satan and his minions. Lima beans should not exist. I see no purpose for them. When I take over the Earth, they will be the first thing to be eliminated for the good of all mankind.
3. Despite my usually cast iron stomach, I've been worshipping the porcelain oracle for the past few days with the deepest imaginable fervor.
You have no idea. Sorry for the non-existent posting, but every time I lifted my head it precipitated another round of prostatrations before the Bowl of Destiny.
4. Unlike Bill, I have been known to wear thongs. The things we women do...
5. I don't see the point in non-alcoholic beer either. Or lite beer. If I'm going to drink a beer, I want a real one and I'll take the calorie hit, thank-you-very-much.
6. I have the cutest grandson in the entire universe. He is really adorable. And .... well, cute.
Did I mention that he is cute? Well, he is. Cute, that is. And extremely kissable.
Now to the pwnage part of this post:
In keeping with Bill's meme of tagging chix, I hereby tag:
Kate, from blatherings blog (while I was hating life, I missed her one year blogoversary),
Semper Fi Wife from SpouseBuzz
I don't know that Dark Lord Sly will be feeling up to it, but if she does feel like playing, I'd love to have her play too. But if not, that's OK too.
Posted by Cassandra at January 11, 2009 12:36 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry:
And here I was...hoping you felt better.
I see how you are....
Posted by: Semper Fi Wife at January 11, 2009 01:52 PM
Knives bother you? I didn't know that. Not sure why you keep coming around my place -- knives, hats, and horses are all we talk about. :)
Posted by: Grim at January 11, 2009 04:21 PM
Because I like you so much :)
Posted by: Cassandra at January 11, 2009 04:37 PM
I'm fine with knives. It's thongs that bother me, especially thinking of myself in one!
Posted by: MathMom at January 11, 2009 04:41 PM
I blame Dennis Prager :p
Posted by: Cassandra at January 11, 2009 04:57 PM
Thanks for the tag. I think...
(wondering if I know six chicks to tag)
Posted by: Donna B. at January 11, 2009 05:46 PM
Aw... tag a guy. They deserve it! :p
Posted by: Cassandra at January 11, 2009 06:07 PM
Or snap that thong.
Posted by: Cricket at January 11, 2009 06:54 PM
I received more spankings as a kid for not eating lima beans then I did for anything else. I agree that they are satan spawn.
Posted by: Russ at January 11, 2009 08:31 PM
By the way, I hope you feel better soon.
Posted by: Russ at January 11, 2009 08:31 PM
My oldest wouldn't eat macaroni and cheese, but loved and begged for lima beans. I don't like them much either, but the green lima beans are much much better than the big white ones.
I want to report that I've completed my tag assignment and was truly grateful to have something to post today:
Posted by: Donna B. at January 11, 2009 10:27 PM
Lima beans rank right up there with liver and onions. BLECH.
And, if I tagged Carrie too, does that mean she has to do it twice?
Posted by: Sly's Wardrobe Mistress at January 11, 2009 10:46 PM
Confusion, consternation, lima beans and thongs.
My work here is done.
Posted by: BillT at January 12, 2009 12:28 AM
Better than sex and relationships, eh?
Posted by: Sly's Wardrobe Mistress at January 12, 2009 03:00 AM
Well, geez, *nothing's* better than se
Oh. You mean *talking* about it.
Posted by: BillT at January 12, 2009 03:15 AM
Is there a time limit? 'Cuz it's gonna take me some time just to come up with one quirk, much less six.....might have to look into *developing* a few just to meet quota....I suppose I could just *borrow* a quirk or three from the resident ThongJockey -- provided they were kink and cootie-free, of course.
Posted by: DL Sly at January 12, 2009 03:50 PM
Woman, you wrote the *book* on quirks...
Why in the helk do ya think I picked on you??? :)
Posted by: Cassandra at January 12, 2009 03:59 PM
*bats innocent eyes*
Why, surely you aren't suggesting that I'm odd!?
(and yes, I did just call you Shirley.)
Posted by: DL Sly at January 12, 2009 06:47 PM
You're not *odd*, per se...just slightly warped. Which I thought was a requirement to hang out here.
Besides, 'normal' is the setting on a washing machine. And quite boring, if you ask me.
Posted by: Sly's Wardrobe Mistress at January 12, 2009 10:46 PM
Six Important Things About Me
1. I do not stink like a dog, wet or otherwise.
2. Many inanimate objects are even less animate than me on .Sundays afternoon during football season.
3. I once shook the hand that shook the hand that shook the hand of John L. Sullivan (for real!).
4. I can keep a secret forever, and have been known to extend that time frame indefinitly under certain circumstances not germane to this discussion.
5. William Shakespeare is the last guy with which I would ever want to share a beer. Nice guy. Very bright. Well spoken. But he know waytoo much about me, and I would probably wind up breaking his damn nose.
6. Ugly toes. Ugly nose. Ugly is as ugly knows.
Posted by: spd rdr at January 13, 2009 08:08 PM
I suspect that whole Sunday suspended animation thing is not unique to you, mr rdr :p
In fact, I know it is not.
Posted by: Cassandra at January 13, 2009 08:59 PM