« That's Why They Call It "War" | Main | House of Cards »

February 10, 2009

So Wrong...

Cat Gives Dog A Massage - Watch more Funny Videos

Posted by Cassandra at February 10, 2009 03:02 PM

Comments

Castle Argghhh! is a hotbed of that activity. Our little masseurs like people, too.

BWA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Posted by: John of Argghhh! at February 10, 2009 03:49 PM

Cats are funny. I can't have them around even though I always had a cat growing up. I am allergic to them.

But man, oh man. They just love me. Walking. Cat. Magnet. It's like they know that if I rub their ears I'll pay.
Sheesh.

Posted by: Cassandra at February 10, 2009 03:55 PM

Oh, you simply *must* visit. You would look like a wookie. There are *seven* currently enrolled in the Interior Guard.

Posted by: John of Argghhh! at February 10, 2009 04:47 PM

OMG, what's this world coming to?!!?

LOL! ;)

Posted by: Nicki at February 10, 2009 05:19 PM

That cat knows how to do it "Doggy Style!" Is it just me or does that cat sound vaguely French as in Pepe Le Pew?

"How does that feel my leetle aebelskiver?"

Posted by: vet66 at February 10, 2009 05:41 PM

I don't know, but the narration (and the snarky look on that cat's face) just destroyed me.

Posted by: Cassandra at February 10, 2009 05:47 PM

Measle mutt! He gives my shoulder massages whenever the CLUs bring him in from the perimeter. I likes kittehs, I does. Why yes, I do read lolcats from time to time...why do you ask?

Posted by: Cricket at February 10, 2009 06:00 PM

Cats are great. Mine likes to sit between me and my laptop, no matter what is it I'm trying to do. Once he actually settled down, I'm okay, but it's the back-and-forth, trying to rub on me, or get me to pet him, that gets really irritating (though I wouldn't trade Junior for anything!).

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at February 11, 2009 11:26 PM