« The Erosion of Trust | Main | Bankers are "Suicide Bombers"? »

March 19, 2009

When Will Obamas Stop Lying to Military Families?

We all know that the sacred trust does not end when the uniform comes off. That’s why it’s time to build a 21st-century VA. No more red tape. It’s time to give every service member electronic copies of their medical records and service records upon discharge so that they can immediately get the services that they’ve earned. No more shortfalls. We’ll fully fund VA health care. No more delays. We’ll pass on-time budgets. No more means testing. It’s time to allow every veteran into the VA system.

- Barack Obama

You know, I'm becoming extremely tired of Barack and Michelle Obama lying to the American public and military families:

It's been at least 8 years since America has had such a self-absorbed and selfish First Lady. In a recent interview the Far Left wife of the antiwar president was just too impressed with herself for noticing that the military families actually sacrifice for their country here in America.

This is something Michelle Obama picked up on last year during the campaign-- seven years into the War on Terror.

Team Obama even went as far as to suggest that military families "had probably have never been invited to the White House."

The Obamas' stunning arrogance and insularity is nowhere more evident than in statements like this:

...it was just a little disconcerting ...to hear the First Lady explain how she came to this issue during last year's campaign. "I think I was like most Americans," she told ABC News. "Pretty oblivious to the life of military families. Sort of taking it for granted."

During last year's campaign??? By the time the Obamas finally woke up and realized we could be useful to them we exist, military families had been at war for five years. What took our monumentally clueless First Lady and her husband so long to wake up and smell the coffee?

... the reporting seems to reflect an assumption that if the Obamas haven't done something, nobody else has, either. Certainly the Washington Post did not challenge the First Lady's social secretary when she said, "one idea Michelle had was to have an event for military families -- here they are sacrificing so much for the country and many of them probably have never been invited to the White House."

And what kind of nerve does it take, having openly admitted you forgot to pay your attention bill for FIVE YEARS, to turn around and slam those who did remember to acknowledge the contributions of military families while you were at the Mall? Lying to distract the public from your own failures is hardly the kind of leadership this country needs.

As a Marine wife of 28 years, I can testify firsthand that military families were frequent recipients of Presidental visits and attention during the Bush years. We were often invited to the White House and, while there, treated graciously and with warmth and decency.

During the year my husband was in Iraq I met the President many times. I was invited to the White House on no less than three occasions. I was invited to take place in conference calls on military issues, as were many other military spouses and military bloggers. I am no one important, influential, or special. All I needed to be what the wife of a United States Marine serving his country during wartime - that was enough. The Bush White House actively reached out to military families over and over again, and it's about time for the military community to begin setting the record straight.

I don't need Michelle Obama to keep me from "feeling alone". Not once during the administration of George Bush did I doubt the President was intimately aware of the concerns of military families. I knew he had our backs. He was there for us when it counted. He fought for us when Harry Reid and Congress tried to block desperately needed funding for soldiers and Marines in harm's way:

war supplemental.jpg

And I was there, along with over one thousand military spouses, when the President of the United States thanked us for the sacrifices we make in support of the military's ongoing operations.

Twice, actually. Because George and Laura Bush never for a moment forgot military families, I have both photos and some wonderful memories I'll one day be able to share with my little grandson. I've seen the leader of the free world get down on his knees to talk to the children of active duty service members. How many ordinary citizens can say they met the President of the United States not once, but several times? I can, and I'm hardly alone among military family members.

military spouse appreciation1.jpg

military spouse appreciation2.JPG

The Obamas don't know military families. They don't understand our culture or our concerns. But some within the military community have proven extremely useful to the Obamas as they actively promote a whiny culture of entitlement that undercuts everything the military stands for: every value that make the armed forces one of the few institutions that still retains the trust of the public it serves.

Michelle Obama doesn't help military wives already dealing with admittedly difficult situations to cope:
To a woman, their struggles focused on housing, healthcare and basic child care -- all topped off with a big dollop of deployment. "I don't think that many Americans that are not in the military understand just what you've laid out," Obama tells the women. "And that's one of the reasons we're doing this. I don't think people understand all that goes into serving the country, and going to war."

"What you're asking for, it isn't extra; it's the basics that you need to survive. And we should be at the point where you're not just talking about survival, you're talking about thriving. We need families that thrive."

That is utter nonsense. Every military family has the basics they need to survive. There isn't one of those examples which cited a "basic need" or "survival". They all involved people making voluntary choices or people facing the same circumstances or challenges faced by civilians. Some are exacerbated by war, but then again (as I'm about to illustrate) in many cases their lives are no more difficult than those of many of their civilian counterparts and in many cases due to the excellent support systems provided by DoD, they are far, far easier.

I grew up in a career Navy family. My mother coped with long deployments and a war in Vietnam. My husband comes from a career Navy family. Like my Dad, my husband's father served in Vietnam - twice, in fact. And unlike John Kerry (who bailed out of Vietnam 1/3 of the way into a twelve month assignment) my father in law completed both tours. Consequently, he wasn't home when several of his children were born. Yet my mother in law - a life-long Democrat - would never have countenanced the selfishness and shameless opportunism being cultivated by Michelle and Barack Obama.

My mother and mother in law, like so many other military wives, understood the sacrifices of America's armed forces necessarily entail sacrifices by their families, and they were proud to step up to the plate. They realized our shared tradition of service and sacrifice is not something that needs to be "fixed" by the federal government, but a proud and voluntary example others might do well to emulate instead of exploiting.

The Obamas need to stop lying about matters easily rebutted by even a cursory examination of the public record. Their dishonest and self-serving portrayal of the Bush record with regard to military families may provide them with political cover while they renege on long-standing promises made to military veterans. But do these people honestly think we're stupid enough to be deceived by blatantly dishonest lip service as our hard-won benefits are gutted to fund a wholesale war on the very way of life our loved ones fight and die to protect?

If so, they've got another thing coming. America's military families deserve better than a President and First Lady who practice deception under the guise of supporting our armed services.

Update: more photographic evidence via the Armorer (thanks - I was thinking of this photo but didn't have time to find it)

RooseveltRoom.jpg

And Blackfive nails it:

The victimization of our military has got to stop. The support, real support, of the military has got to start. Deeds, not words, Mr. President.

Posted by Cassandra at March 19, 2009 08:58 AM

Comments

I would like to thank you for saying this and for doing so as well as you have. I would just like to add a peave I've just been struck with. This President is about to go on national television this evening with Jay Leno - without a tie. Does he really believe we are so naive that as the leader of the free world we can also view him as just some ordinary Joe? He is the President of The United States of America..he needs not only to begin acting like it but dressing it as well. Have some class for goodness sake.

Posted by: Normajean Amblo at March 19, 2009 12:36 PM

I will be rereading this regularly to remind myself that I am not alone and lower the blood pressure as needed.

The Jay Leno thing is awesome. For the first time ever. Historic. Because being behind the desk isn't historic enough. We need late night schmoozing and reassuring and puke in my mouth

Posted by: wifeunit at March 19, 2009 12:45 PM

Thank you, thank you! Daughter of a career Marine, proud step mom of a Marine and a soldier. Would it be okay with you if I copied this entry and emailed it to a number of people? Thank you.

Posted by: Merry at March 19, 2009 12:49 PM

Yes, he does. That's his schtick. Comic-in-Chief. He won, he can do what he wants, reality is as he says it is. This is the role that in history was played by the Jester ... I'm going to stop now, before I start talking about invisible clothing.

Thank you, Cassandra, for posting this.

(Off to play Jimmy Buffett's Gypsies in the Palace; where's my harmonica?)

Posted by: htom at March 19, 2009 12:56 PM

Oh, please do!

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm just furious about this. I try not to openly slam Obama and confine my criticism to his policies. But this dishonesty is just shameful, especially after the Bushes worked so hard to ensure a smooth transition and the former President has declined to criticize Mr. Obama.

What a shame his gracious professionalism isn't returned by the current occupant of the Oval Office.

Posted by: Cassandra at March 19, 2009 12:58 PM

"But do these people honestly think we're stupid enough to be deceived by blatantly dishonest lip service....America's military families deserve better than a President and First Lady who practice deception..."

You appear to be laboring under a false presumption that these people were/are/will be honest people in the first place. This, I believe, is where your dogged belief in the inherent good of people gets in the way. Because once you understand that these people are not *practicing deceit*, that, instead, deceit is at the very core of their basic nature, it opens a whole different window on their intentions.

Posted by: DL Sly at March 19, 2009 01:12 PM

But they won't until someone calls them on it.

Nice call.

Posted by: Diogenes of Sinope at March 19, 2009 01:12 PM

Don't look at the cover of Vogue magazine, then.
It has a red-draped Michelle with her toned and buff arms curled up and leaning forward, provocatively in the manner of a throbbing sex kitten with the absolutley vomit-making side caption of...

(wait for it)

"Michelle Obama; At last, a First Lady that the world has been waiting for."

Posted by: Cricket at March 19, 2009 01:13 PM

cass this was so amazing. thanks so much for saying it and backing it up with your own family's contributions. the administration's lies and dishonesty about our military is just too much.

Posted by: kate at March 19, 2009 01:40 PM

You bet.

Posted by: The World at March 19, 2009 01:40 PM

Thank you for this, Cass. I've been wondering where M'Chelle has found those cheering crowds at Ft. Bragg.

It appears to me that if something has not happened personally to M'Chelle and/or O'Bambi, it has not happened, like, ever, to anyone.

Posted by: MathMom at March 19, 2009 01:53 PM

It's going to be a long four years.

Posted by: Carrie at March 19, 2009 02:01 PM

What else can I add but a hearty HOOAH! (hey- I'm going to be an Army wife) and a DAMN STRAIGHT.

Posted by: AFSister at March 19, 2009 02:02 PM

But they'll keep on so long as the media don't even bother making a cursory examination of the public record.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at March 19, 2009 02:13 PM

Oh, thank you Cass. You said it EXACTLY.

I'm bookmarking this. I NEED to re-read it many times.

Sometimes I feel like I'm alone in how I feel about the new president, the old president, and what is going on. I know I'm not alone, but it sure does feel that way sometimes. It's good to read that I'm not.

Posted by: airforcewife at March 19, 2009 02:23 PM

Brava!

Posted by: David M at March 19, 2009 02:29 PM

Why are the comments on these mil blogs always such a circle jerk?

Posted by: Robbie at March 19, 2009 02:51 PM

I don't know. Why do trolls mistake childish insults for intelligent commentary?

Posted by: Cassandra at March 19, 2009 02:53 PM

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

Posted by: Karen Carpenter at March 19, 2009 03:06 PM

*snort*

Posted by: Princess Leia in a Cheese Danish Bikini at March 19, 2009 03:15 PM

I dunno, Robbie. Why are you being the pivot man?

Posted by: John "Does this 'I'm A Grandpa!' t-shirt make me look old?" Donovan at March 19, 2009 03:42 PM

Why do fools fall in love?

Posted by: Frankie Lymon at March 19, 2009 03:46 PM

Alright, who ordered an unfunny clown?

Posted by: UPS Man at March 19, 2009 03:52 PM

Why does the sun go on shining
Why does the sea rush to shore
Don't they know it's the end of the world
'Cause you don't love me any more

Why do the birds go on singing?
Why do the stars glow above?
Don't they know it's the end of the world
It ended when I lost your love

I wake up in the morning and I wonder
Why everything's the same as it was
I can't understand, no, I can't understand
How life goes on the way it does...

[sob!!!!!]

Posted by: Skeeter Davis at March 19, 2009 03:53 PM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????

Posted by: Nancy Kerrigan at March 19, 2009 04:21 PM

God, you're a spiteful person.

Posted by: Matt at March 19, 2009 04:30 PM

Because that's what trolls do.

You know Mrs Obama pretty well...

Posted by: Lamigra at March 19, 2009 04:31 PM

Umm..Matt?
Who is your question posed to?

Posted by: Carrie at March 19, 2009 04:35 PM

God, you're a spiteful person.

Way to go, Matt. If you don't have a fact-based argument against anything I said, just go straight to the ad hominem attack.

So convincing.

Posted by: Cassandra at March 19, 2009 04:36 PM

Notice the similar approach:

1. Matt, Robbie: "She said something that I don't like!"

2. Of course, neither Matt nor Robbie can offer anything to refute what I said.

3. Therefore, they'll just call me names instead of addressing any of the points I made.

*sigh*

Posted by: Cassandra at March 19, 2009 04:39 PM

Cass, I am honored to wear a tiara with you. Your post came from the heart and from experience. Bravo to you for getting your thoughts out as eloquently as usual.

Posted by: Greta at March 19, 2009 04:41 PM

Robbie ~ piss off.

Cass ~ those last 2 pictures look INCREDIBLY familiar...I wonder why? Was I there? Or was that a figment of my poor, neglected, lonely military-wife mind?

Posted by: HomefrontSix at March 19, 2009 04:56 PM

[WAVING HAND]

You were never there...it never happened.

Stupid military wife: that was *not* the Military Spouse Appreciation Day picnic you're thinking of...

On the bright side, I didn't post the photo of you stalking Secretary Gates :p

Posted by: How is this conversation helping my children??? at March 19, 2009 05:00 PM

"2. Of course, neither Matt nor Robbie can offer anything to refute what I said."
Who? Oh, those two vapid trails floating by in the sky? No meritorious rebuttal merits no response.

Posted by: bt's_echo_hun at March 19, 2009 05:02 PM

My statement - not a question - was directed at Cassandra.

And this entire exercise in self-aggrandizement and rambling vomit you call a blog supplies all the facts i need to back up my statement. Whether I agree or disagree with your particular points re: the Obamas and military families is inconsequential. The spite you carry shines through your every sentence. I was simply pointing out how transparent such is.

Posted by: Matt at March 19, 2009 05:05 PM

Shorter Matt: I've got nothin'.

Except insults. Next.

Posted by: Cassandra at March 19, 2009 05:07 PM

spite: (noun) Saying something which makes Matt uncomfortable, but that he can't argue with. :p

Posted by: Cassandra at March 19, 2009 05:09 PM

Matt,
You're right..You didn't ask a question.
I just had questions on the brain or something.

That said, it wasn't a statement, it was a staty-ment to truthiness.

Dude.

What you were really doing was pointing out that you are here and we should see and be jubilant that you've come to show us the way out of our ignorance.
Hosanna!!

Did you bring me my pony?

Posted by: Carrie at March 19, 2009 05:16 PM

"Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this sun of York..."

That worked out prety well for all concerned, didn't it?

Posted by: Willie Shakesberg at March 19, 2009 05:32 PM

** These are not the droids you are looking for. **

Posted by: HomefrontSix at March 19, 2009 05:33 PM

Oooh. Mistress Mandy will not be pleased :p

Posted by: Cassandra at March 19, 2009 05:42 PM

You know who that was? I NEED names!!!

Posted by: Hoss CARTWRIGHT!!!! at March 19, 2009 05:47 PM

Nawt tahking eh?

Vell, ve haf vays of making you tawk!

Posted by: Herr Yu-Ain Gonnano at March 19, 2009 05:57 PM

Damn, we used to get a much better class of troll around here. These are just so... boring.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at March 19, 2009 06:05 PM

"At least I got Secretary Gates' name right...unlike SOMEONE we all know and love. "

Oooo.......somebody is feeling feisty.......or at least safe in the knowledge of thousands of miles of separation.
*snnnicker*
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at March 19, 2009 06:17 PM

You know, normally I don't say much, but ya'll oughta be given my boy Matt a little more respect. His response is a self-evident treatise on the self-evidence that is your spite due to your inability to recognize the self-evidence of Obama's self-evidently correct policy of self-evidenceness. Your self-evidently inferior intelligence is just one more, out of a myriad of self-evident examples of the self-evidence of your being a poopyhead.

Posted by: Matt's other brother Darryl at March 19, 2009 06:33 PM

Good job Cass.

Robbie, Matt, I realize that you are more than likely liberals who voted for Obama, and that you are grieved. We share your grief.

Toodle-oo!

Posted by: Cricket at March 19, 2009 06:34 PM

Awp! I've been deleted!

I demand satisfaction!

My 1st Amendment Rights have been abrogated!

Oh, wait.

I don't have any 1st Amendment rights here.

Never mind.

Go about your business. There's nothing to see here.

Posted by: John "I'm Being Suppressed!" Donovan at March 19, 2009 06:39 PM

If that didn't make any sense, that would be because you aren't at the end of my satellite feed that decided I couldn't see the comment thread.

I was suppressed by a satellite.

Dammit!

Posted by: John "These mushrooms are good!" Donovan at March 19, 2009 06:43 PM

So there was no violence inherent in the system?

:-(

But I like the violence inherent in the system. It gives me warm fuzzies all over.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano but Torquemada will at March 19, 2009 06:55 PM

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Posted by: Johnny Rotten at March 19, 2009 06:57 PM

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Posted by: Loose Women Lying In Ponds at March 19, 2009 07:10 PM

I was suppressed by a satellite.

A likely story.
He just doesn't want us to know he was abducted and impregnated by aliens.

Posted by: Loose Women Lying In Ponds at March 19, 2009 07:11 PM

Self-evidently...

Posted by: The self-aggrandizement and rambling vomit formerly known as VC at March 19, 2009 07:13 PM

Yanno what else makes you all warm and fuzzy?

Wetting your pants.

At least, that's what Robbie said.

Posted by: John "There is no level to which I will not stoop" Donovan at March 19, 2009 07:18 PM

Short term fixes inevitably require long term solutions.

Posted by: And then Your pants get Cold at March 19, 2009 07:26 PM

"I was suppressed by a satellite."
Sorry about that John. I was attempting to redirect the KH-12 towards Matt and Robbie when first a loud ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! sounds followed by a ton of smoke and the operators in the bunker are screaming bloody murder!

Then I remembered, somebody gave Putin a damned reset button!

It's gonna be a long four years.

On the bright side, 592 days and a wake up until the polls open for 2010.

Posted by: J. Edgar Hubris at March 19, 2009 07:51 PM

And lack of planning on YOUR part does NOT constitute an emergency on mine.

Hey Hoss, she's around here somewhere...

Posted by: HomefrontSix at March 19, 2009 07:51 PM

Oh, and for the record, I stalk Secretary GEREN, not Secretary Gates. Sheesh, pay attention people!

Posted by: HomefrontSix at March 19, 2009 07:52 PM

Or are they being repressed because they are wrinkled after lying in pondwater?

I am so dazed and confused.

Posted by: Cricket at March 19, 2009 10:02 PM

DENNIS:
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no
basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power
derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical
aquatic ceremony.
ARTHUR:
Be quiet!
DENNIS:
Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power
just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because
some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me
away!
ARTHUR:
Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help!
Help! I'm being repressed!

Posted by: Loose Women lying in ponds at March 19, 2009 10:15 PM

Great post. As an Army wife I could not agree with you more. I will be back to read more of your commentary!

Posted by: Deb at March 19, 2009 11:59 PM

He just doesn't want us to know he was abducted and impregnated by aliens.

Kinda difficult to hide that, given his recent pictures.

Has Andy Sullivan been informed?

Posted by: BillT at March 20, 2009 07:17 AM

"Seeing women loose in a pond complaining of repression is such an oxymoron. Are they being repressed because no one is repressing them?

Or are they being repressed because they are wrinkled after lying in pondwater?

I am so dazed and confused."

Maybe she's being repressed by the water itself. Water has a lot of weight in mass volume. Kinda like our government, can't really do major damage in small amounts, but get a lot together in one place and, well,.... no single raindrop ever believes it's responsible for the flood.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at March 20, 2009 10:31 AM

But I guess that's what you get with amateurs. Should have left it to the professionals. *We* have layers of oversight.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano but Torquemada will at March 20, 2009 10:59 AM

"I've got some wonderful contraptions that can repress her if she wasn't pressed well enough the first time..."

Yanno, I don't think any amount of repressing will get all those wrinkles out.....

*skipping away through the trees and breeze*
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at March 20, 2009 11:24 AM

There's only one answer for getting out those persistent wrinkles... A steam roller.

Posted by: bthun at March 20, 2009 04:34 PM

Or a sledgehammer.

Posted by: BillT at March 20, 2009 05:00 PM

Oooooo....I'd start duckin'.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at March 20, 2009 05:07 PM

Repressin'? Wrinkles? Sledgehammers? Duckin'?

Hmmmm... Maybe a stranger with a big iron on his hip might be able to offer some repression assistance... Fantasy aviation pron no extra charge!

Posted by: bt-XL_Fe-hun...ok, it's really Ti at March 20, 2009 05:29 PM

Oh yeah, SRV, very nice... tnx DL_Sly.

I may have to dig out some vinyl, crank up the Crown amps and try to destroy the Klipschhorns. Or at least see if the old system will still set off car alarms at 200 yards.

Posted by: bthun at March 20, 2009 05:41 PM

I hear ya, brother.
It's Wookie time.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at March 20, 2009 06:07 PM

Thanks very much for this informative post, Cassandra.

The idea that, without any examination of the facts whatsoever, if Michelle just found out about it, not only did everyone else not know about it, but the Bush administration must have been screwing it up somehow is very revealing.

Some politicians mostly indulge in rhetoric on the campaign trail (I believe JFK famously said that they were shocked to find things were as bad as they'd been claiming during the campaign), but I'm coming to believe that the Obama people actually believe that Bush got up every morning and screwed up everything he touched, and was evil/spiteful/oblivious in every possible way.

Posted by: Ronald Hayden at March 21, 2009 07:58 PM

> This uncritical reportage does Laura Bush an injustice. In hundreds of ways -- picnics on the South Lawn, fund-raising for scholarships for the children of sailors on the USS Texas, unheralded visits with the wounded and families of the fallen, the work she did for military kids under her Helping America's Youth initiative -- Mrs. Bush showed our troops and their loved ones how close they were to her heart.

More critical, Cass -- During the height of the Cindy Sheehan BS I looked over the statistics on how many of the families of slain-in-service military that GWB had met, and it was on the close order of 1 in SEVEN. No other "real" (The Gulf War didn't qualify, nor did Grenada, etc.) wartime PotUS had ever even come close to that figure. For most it was well into the high double-digits, for FDR and Wilson (obviously) into the triple-digits.

The low death rate for this war was a large part of the reason for that, but, let's face it -- if GWB did not care, he could have arranged far fewer meetings with the bereaved families and still stayed well ahead of the averages for any PotUS.

Posted by: Obloodyhell at March 25, 2009 03:16 PM

You sound like a punch of whining, RACIST,idiots. "These People"-racist to the core. Have a point that doesn't stem from the fact that you're a racist. How about a solution to the problem. Where is the trash talk about Bush when Katrina hit. Oh I'm sorry-that was about the Black people-we don't give a sh** if he did nothing at all. Funny this article was about Military families-at least it was suppose to be. But not one person had a comment about it. Instead it became a character attack on the President and his wife.Funny, I'm not even an American but the way you treat people of color is this country is an out right shame. White people act as if they are the saviours, truth is they're worst that people of color because they have no honor that's why they lie, steal and cheat. America was built on these very things.Like they say-everything must come to an end and every dog shall have his day. That's the only true basis for this garbage you have up here. Well, all the white f***KERS have screwed up everything so far up to this point, so deal with it-African-Americans had to.

Posted by: happysailing at May 11, 2009 07:50 PM

Have a point that doesn't stem from the fact that you're a racist.

Somehow, I suspect that, given the tone of this comment, any reply would be eagerly seized upon as "more racism" :p

It's hardly racist to disagree with someone of another race, nor to point out when they have not told the truth. If the bar is set that low, we might as well give up on this country.

If you have a factual dispute (as distinguished from the racial invective you seem to delight in hurling about), feel free to make it known. Otherwise, such comments will receive all the attention they deserve, which is to say: none.

Posted by: Cassandra at May 11, 2009 11:12 PM