« Dover Policy Released | Main | In Honor of.... »

April 03, 2009

By the Beard of the Prophet!!!!

May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest the armpits of impudent Infidels such as this worthless fellow. May their stomachs roast in Hell for a million years and their limp digital spitballs turn to raindrops!

I repeat myself: When are American conservatives going to start chanting that tedious old lefty war cry, "Not in our name!"?

Probably not until the Obamas present the Ahmadinejads with the Persian-looking "American Girl" doll.

Come to think of it, that would be so funny it might actually make up for insulting the Brits.

Bah!!! The noxious babblings of wingnuts are a stench in the Nostrils of Allah! For has it not been Written that they who allow their females to speak without permission shall find their ears filled with Endless Jabbering?!!!! And why is this female not at home serving her husband and sons, as is proper?

I hope all the lefties who tore into Bush over his Saudi prostration will express equal disgust with President HopeAndChange’s literal bowing and scraping to King Abdullah. When JWF sent a link to the photo with Obama bent down like a serf (further than either he or Michelle dipped for Queen Elizabeth, by the way), I tried to give the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he dropped a contact lens or penny?

Why has this Jezebel not been beaten upon the soles of her feet thrice daily for her impudence? It is an outrage! No matter - The Merciful Prophet (pbuh) shall strike down these vile utterations with the flaming sword of the Religion of Peace!

...See Miss Manners on the protocol. Americans do not bow to foreign monarchs because that act signified the monarch's power over his subjects.

Verily I say unto you: when the Glorious Caliphate stretches from one end of the earth to the other, the Lying Lies of Lying Liars who Lie shall be more exposed than an 'educational filmstrip'!

I loved this email from a very angry woman re this post:

Your story about Obama's gift to the Queen is sheer lies – and all the right wing pigs are e-mailing it all over the world…guess that makes you happy

You are disgusting.

Update: Here's another. I assume some left-wing blogger is sending readers my way:

More right wing false drivel.

How do you live this one down? And to think I used to be a solid Republican. Thanks to this stuff I am now an independent.

You need to check out the facts before you put this stuff in print. It puts the GOP in the same light as their last fearless leader.

Thousand Prostrations.bmp

I say to you - it is a glorious sight to see the leader of the so-called "Free World" performing the Thousand Prostrations at the feet of Allah's Righteous. And may the sternly wagging finger of international opprobrium smite all those who dare to snark at him!

Posted by at April 3, 2009 07:16 AM

Comments

Kewl -- two lies for the price of one.

From the looks of that stance and then watching the vid, it looks like he was preparing to kneel and kiss Abdullah's ring -- and this is the prelude to a *business* meeting, not a formal audience.

However, you did blow the caption. That's not a bow, that's a curtsey...

Posted by: BillT at April 3, 2009 08:00 AM

I said,"This flag dips to no earthly king,” sadly apparent is that it must have been relayed by TOTUS as, "This dip flags before all earthly kings"...

Posted by: Martin Sheridan at April 3, 2009 08:03 AM

Caption contest!!!

Great first entry, Martin.

Posted by: The Magnificent Wonder Chicken at April 3, 2009 08:06 AM

Thanks M'... ahhhh, M'chicken. =8^}

Posted by: Martin Sheridan at April 3, 2009 08:07 AM

Prince Barry, yes, it is he
But not as you know him
Read my lips and come to grips with reality
Yes, meet a blast from your past
Whose lies were too good to last
Say hello to your precious Prince Barry!

So Barry turns out to be merely Obama
Just a con, need I go on?
Take it from me
His personality flaws
Give me adequate cause
To send him packing on a one-way trip
So his prospects take a terminal dip
His assets frozen, the venue chosen
Is the ends of the earth - whoopee!
So long, ex-Prince Barry!

Posted by: Red at April 3, 2009 08:56 AM

Posted by: The Magnificent Wonder Chicken at April 3, 2009 09:01 AM

I feel a haiku coming on.

Posted by: Cricket at April 3, 2009 10:14 AM

Dedicated to the pic or the final results of caption contests going back to 2007?

Posted by: BillT at April 3, 2009 10:33 AM

The first thing I though of when I viewed this supplication spectacle was John Gielgud as Hobson in the Movie Arthur;

"May I wash your D**K for your suh!"

Pathetic especially considering the origin of several 9/11 attackers and Obama's push away from foreign oil in pursuit of T Boone Picken's taxpayer supported windfarms.

Posted by: vet66 at April 3, 2009 11:57 AM

OMG... that's one of my all-time favorite movie lines (along with that immortal line from ROME: "Large p**is is always welcome.")

When my boys were in junior high, if someone was being particularly obnoxious or inconsiderate, the Arthur line was sure to appear :p

"Gee... can I do anything else for ya?...May I wash your d*** for you, sir?"

My boys were raised on sarcasm.

Posted by: The Magnificent Wonder Chicken at April 3, 2009 12:07 PM

All the contests, Bill.

Posted by: The Magnificent Wonder Chicken at April 3, 2009 12:08 PM

Sorry. (lol) I had to. I can still hear Jafar singing it too. That's what makes it so awesome!! LOL!!!

Posted by: Red at April 3, 2009 12:14 PM

That bowing thing makes me a little bit sick. Not only because I despise monarchies and see no useful purpose for them in the modern world, but because the LEADER OF THE FREE FREAKIN' WORLD does not bow to anyone.

Posted by: April at April 3, 2009 12:15 PM

April,

You are obviously confused. "...the LEADER OF THE FREE FREAKIN' WORLD does not bow to anyone."

The seatwarmer for the moment is in no way a leader. He is not worthy of being called a leader. I would imagine that he could not lead a team of full bladdered intoxicated people to the loo to properly relieve themselves.

Fortunately, I am insulated from his Oneness by many layers of command authority. Each one puts their own spin on "the word", so that by the time it gets to my level, it almost makes sense....sometimes.

Posted by: Kbob in Katy at April 3, 2009 12:27 PM

Prince on the left: "Ah yesssss. I see clearly your stamp upon his nape, your Sire. MOBIUS 666".

Posted by: Boquisucio at April 3, 2009 12:28 PM

What's Sarkozy laughing about in the background?

Maybe it's all a joke or somthing? I hope.

Jeez Louise this is really kind of depressing.

Cricket,
Take two aspirin or a strong decongestant if you feel Haiku coming on. :)

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at April 3, 2009 12:45 PM

"FWIW, before the Dark Lord Sly lays into me, I've judged all the remaining caption contests and will get a post up today or tomorrow :p"

Uh huh........sure. I'll believe it when I see it.
*snnnicker*

You're in a snarky, *up* mood today.....musta woke up on the right side of the bedspread this morning........or something.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at April 3, 2009 01:08 PM

"...he could not lead a team of full bladdered intoxicated people to the loo..."

Oh come on, now. Sure he could. I mean, how hard is it, really, for a drunk to piss on the ground? However, he'd have them pointed into the wind.....

Posted by: DL Sly at April 3, 2009 01:13 PM

Cricket,
Take two aspirin or a strong decongestant if you feel Haiku coming on. :)

"Hai-KU!!!!"

"Bless you"

Posted by: Sneezy the 8th Dwarf at April 3, 2009 01:15 PM

Impromptu caption contest, eh? Who gets the donation this time? Perhaps one that is near and dear to our hearts? IMSFF?

"I didn't know you belonged to Hair Club for Men, too! What's that? You're not *just* a member? Oh, so that's what you're President of...."

"You missed a spot with the Grecian formula."

"999?!?"

Posted by: DL Sly at April 3, 2009 01:45 PM

I'm not confused, Kbob...merely noting his title, however undeserved.

Posted by: April at April 3, 2009 02:09 PM

All the contests, Bill.

Why do I have the feeling I need to seek out some nice, solid, overhead cover?

Posted by: BillT at April 3, 2009 02:27 PM

There once was a Pres named Barak
Who thought it polite to bend back.

But the King of Saudi
Snorted out - oh Lordy!

This Obama guy doesn't know jack!

Posted by: Beth Donovan at April 3, 2009 02:52 PM

Obama's head lowered
subservient status
for the world to see

Don't have aspirin or an antihistamine.

The only cure was to express myself.

Posted by: Cricket at April 3, 2009 03:10 PM

Oil is now up to 53.00 dollars a barrel.
Thanks, O'bama.

Nitwit.

Posted by: Cricket at April 3, 2009 03:12 PM

DL Sly ~ If it's the bedspread I'm thinking of, I doubt she got much sleep.

Posted by: HomefrontSix at April 3, 2009 03:45 PM

Well, that answers the question of when she found the time to judge the caption contests...

*scrambling for the bunk

Scorpion!

er*

Posted by: BillT at April 3, 2009 05:21 PM

Oil is now up to 53.00 dollars a barrel.
Thanks, O'bama.

Nitwit.

You prefer the $143/barrel we paid last summer under GWB?

Dimwit.

Posted by: Abdullah at April 3, 2009 05:42 PM

Tell you what:

If everyone tries to remember that it's Friday and the weekend's here (and therefore, we have something to celebrate) I'll make a whopping big donation to Injured Marines Semper Fi Fund for this contest and all the previous ones I left unjudged for so long.

Posted by: Sneezy the 8th Dwarf at April 3, 2009 05:59 PM

I hope that's a trivet-proof bunker.....

Since the Princess must still be *recovering* from all that.....um, hard work, I'll do my best to fill in:

Sooooooo dead. :p

Start running. :)

mr.rdr! To the front of the room!
(Ooops, got carried away there. Sorry spd. 0>;~})

*snnnnort*

Posted by: DL Sly at April 3, 2009 06:01 PM

Ahhh!! Beaten by the obsessive need to proofread!
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at April 3, 2009 06:04 PM

If she's gonna get me, she'd best start swimming. And watch out for the tropical depression on her way over.

Then again, DC is just a few weeks away...dammit. I'm screwed. Maybe she'll still be worn out by the bedspread to come after me...

Posted by: HomefrontSix at April 3, 2009 06:18 PM

DC? I have a scheduled jaunt there in a few weeks....now that would be something....

Posted by: kbob in Katy at April 3, 2009 09:19 PM

There's a picture that will do us much good.

To our own, though, he is the Lion of Judah:

Obama to the bankers:

"“Be careful how you make those statements, gentlemen. The public isn’t buying that.” “My administration," the president added, "is the only thing between you and the pitchforks."

I wonder rather what it is standing between him and the pitchforks.

Posted by: ZZMike at April 3, 2009 11:00 PM

Upon further review, yes, your fly is indeed open.

Posted by: spd rdr at April 3, 2009 11:48 PM

I hope that's a trivet-proof bunker...

Long as there's not a

*stomping juvenile Androctonus crassicauda*

122mm shaped charge preceding it...

Posted by: BillT at April 4, 2009 08:39 AM

The Supreme One farts in our general direction.

Posted by: htom at April 4, 2009 09:06 AM

He was obviously assuming the position required for the lightning bolt discharge.

Those Who Know, Know.