« When Congress Runs Banks | Main | Ladies, Who's Looking Out For You??? »

April 23, 2009

I Feel Safer

Heh.

The administration's new guidance on interrogation of man-caused disaster facilitators.

Posted by Cassandra at April 23, 2009 08:12 AM

Comments

After undertaking any of the aforementioned enhanced interrogation techniques ask the tortured soul if he is feeling the love or not. If he answers no, immediately squeeze his oranges!

Posted by: vet66 at April 23, 2009 10:38 AM

Well, I'm in training. Just in case DHS raids the Legion Hall.

They'll never get anything outta m....
Is... is that bacon I smell? Mmmmm, bacon.

Posted by: Manchurian-bubba_hun at April 23, 2009 10:47 AM

"...immediately squeeze his oranges!"

Vet66, thanks for the laugh. I would only add that if he answers no, s-l-o-w-l-y peal the skin off those oranges first...
--Ziobuck

Posted by: ziobuck at April 23, 2009 11:35 AM

No punishment is too harsh for these torturers! If convicted, they should be forced to sit in a room with a fuzzy caterpillar.

Posted by: Texan99 at April 23, 2009 11:55 AM

All those poor cows who gave their bones in the name of patriotism so that these insurgents can sup on green jello. Somebody lower the flag to half mast.

Posted by: Red at April 23, 2009 01:01 PM

Oh noes - Not the Birdseye Frozen Peas again! That does it I'm spilling the beans.

Posted by: Boquisucio at April 23, 2009 01:24 PM

Sounds more like college freshman survival training to me - minus the puking, of course.

Posted by: spd rdr at April 23, 2009 04:29 PM

And then, give them....the Comfy Chair!

What? No Falafel? Brutes.

I am embarrassed for my nation. Sorry, damage facilitators.

Part of me wants to laugh, and then, I re-read your essay on Lydia Estelle Bravo, and I want to ...well, I'm a grown man and that's that.

As Insta-whosis likes to say,"The country is in the best of hands." It's like an Allstate Insurance commercial gone all wrong.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at April 23, 2009 05:39 PM

"4. Serve canned vegetables with dinner. (Maximum three dinners)"

Yeah, but put 'em in a blender first. Imagine whirled peas!

Posted by: camojack at April 24, 2009 01:03 AM

HF6 -- camojack found the pun generator you lost!

Posted by: BillT at April 24, 2009 06:36 AM

If they were really bad, you could make them listen to a middle school music recital.

After 15 minutes you'd hear their plaintive cries to (you can see it coming can't you) "Stop the Violins".

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at April 24, 2009 10:50 AM

Hey Cassie, could someone explain to me THIS. I mean, we can't be harsh on to our sworn foreign enemies. Yet, we (U.S. Citizens) are soon to be stripped of basic constitutional rights to seek counsel?

Posted by: Boquisucio at April 24, 2009 01:02 PM

I did a quick scan of the post at the link you supplied boquisiucio. Admittedly, I'm more coarse and less inclined to expend cycles attempting to analyze BO and/or his fellow travelers on the left than many, so consider this to be little more than random synaptic discharges. But it seems to me that BO has once again alienated a good hunk of folk on his side of the political divide. Unless they are truly stupid enough to think that such power would only be applied to the Neanderthals on the right side of the equation.

Now even if this were to pass muster with the SCOTUS, *whistles past too many 5-4 decisions in the last decade and wonders if protection against self-incrimination is the new test case pushed within the framework of a living ConstitEUtion*, I would imagine that it would mean more citizens would have more reasons to believe that the US Government is no longer of the people, much less for the people.

Small consolation I know, but if the BO administration and Congress applies the same standards of treatment to an average captive citizen as they proclaim they want to administer to the enemies of our nation, you may need to be resolved to clam up and hope that you have the strength and willpower to hold out until legal representation is allow to consult with you. Or at least until you are forced to endure the Comfy chair and a eat a BLT.

I suppose I really should be upset by this, but I'm right near a state of mind that accepts the idea of the fools currently in charge of our nation's government continuing to overreach until they force a stuff hits the fan event nationwide.

Consider, if you will, that BO has managed to anger almost everyone in his first 100 days. Ok, maybe Hugo Chavez, Janeane Garofalo, Megan McCain and Sean Penn are a few of the exceptions, but he's fast losing favor among many of those who voted him into office.

Meanwhile the core BO supporters, useful idiots nationwide, Civilian Defense Forces thug...er, candidates and the CPUSA are still giggling and snarking over their little word play about the bitter-n-clingy, insane, limbic brain infested, religious, rich, right wing, tea-bagging, rubes, etc., etc., etc.

Yup, interesting times... And have you tried to purchase firearms or ammunition lately? BO has been named firearms salesman of the year. Things that make a person go Hmmm...

Posted by: Manchurian Bubba-hun at April 24, 2009 02:57 PM

My Week In Review "The Tortured Edition"

One man's torture....

Posted by: Ree at April 24, 2009 03:35 PM

Things that make a person go Hmmm...

Three weeks ago, the comments on the Vet fora started out "When are we gonna get our act together and begin campaigning to send these fruitcakes packing?"

Lastes one was "Where are we gonna meet?"

Hmmm...

Posted by: BillT at April 24, 2009 05:11 PM

"Latest."

%$#@!ing typing by laptop-light...

Posted by: BillT at April 24, 2009 05:14 PM

Well, I think we should all give whirled peas a chance!

Too bad Miss America didn't say that to Perez Hilton..

Posted by: Cricket at April 24, 2009 05:26 PM

"Well, I think we should all give whirled peas a chance!"
At this moment, I think it's more like strained peas. Here and abroad.
"%$#@!ing typing by laptop-light..."
Trade ya. I recently fractured a bone in my elbow, as if my little CPU needed more time-slice and hardware interrupts to enhance my dribble.

If there is ever a need for a Bubba to English translation, just assert a huh? and I'll try my best.

Well, it's Friday, beer -thirty and I know that at least the Dark Lord Sly will understand when I say, nope, still busted.

Posted by: Manchurian Bubba-hun at April 24, 2009 07:26 PM

Beaten, broken and busted beyond all repair. I didn't see this yesterday because *Wookie Time* came at noon PDT.....and I figured I should keep my digits off the keyboard, else the Princess might take my keys away.

Posted by: DL Sly at April 25, 2009 01:16 PM

I deeply resent the use of the phrase "man-caused disaster". I've long argued that Obama is a sexist and surely this denigration of women's potential in such an important field more than proves my point. It is true that women have not lived up to their potential in these endeavors but how could we expect them to when their self-esteem is so cruelly undercut by lack of recognition?

Posted by: Elise at April 26, 2009 02:12 PM

Hey!!!
I do my part.....and, out of the goodness of my heart, I've been covering for a *few* other's as well.

0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at April 26, 2009 06:24 PM

Elise, that was priceless.

Posted by: Cassandra at April 26, 2009 09:23 PM