« I Feel Safer | Main | Little Things »

April 24, 2009

Ladies, Who's Looking Out For You???

"Never dare me...."

That's something I say all the time. Be that as it may, you'll never see the Princess in a bathing suit.

Something for which you may all be profoundly thankful.

Posted by Cassandra at April 24, 2009 08:37 AM

Comments

Just shows that Cassandra doesn't truck with trolls. Thanks for sharing the snap of the John Junior look-alike :-) Yow!

Posted by: Red at April 24, 2009 09:24 AM

I think you owed your readers a more complete warning before they clicked the link.

Posted by: TigerHawk at April 24, 2009 10:00 AM

"Hanging" at the beach!

You BEAST you!

Posted by: vet66 at April 24, 2009 10:01 AM

You mean... like the warning you gave me before my attention was raped by that photo of Shirtless Obama??? :)

Posted by: Cassandra at April 24, 2009 10:03 AM

After scrolling over the link to see where it led -- which is something I learned to do before clicking on any link that Boq posts -- I remembered "That Which Has Been Seen Can Never Be Unseen" and skipped the click.

Judging by the comments, I saved myself a Lysol brainscrub.

Posted by: BillT at April 24, 2009 11:55 AM

Ah Unkabill with his cat-like reflexes... or issit a learnt reflex after so many of Carborundum's admonitions. My aim is to keep you guessin'.

Posted by: Boquisucio at April 24, 2009 12:38 PM

I have learned never to click on links here until after I have read the comments. Sometimes though, for laughs and giggles, I will anyway so that I can commiserate with the gullible knavery.

It is so uniting.

Posted by: Cricket at April 24, 2009 01:58 PM

So, you didn't fall for it either, then...

Posted by: BillT at April 24, 2009 02:16 PM

"After scrolling over the link to see where it led -- which is something I learned to do < Insert-Victor-Borge-period-punctuation-here >
SOP.

Posted by: Manchurian Bubba-hun at April 24, 2009 03:09 PM

Who wants to see the Princess *is* a suit anyway, he asked confusedly?

Posted by: John of Argghhh! at April 24, 2009 04:27 PM

Dammit, *in!* *In* a suit.

Posted by: Porky Porkerton at April 24, 2009 04:28 PM

Said he, in a snit...

Posted by: BillT at April 24, 2009 05:00 PM

I'm a hell of lot lot better looking than that lazy stooge, and I come without the damned chest weeds, too.

Posted by: spd rdr - Looking to Rumble on a Friday Night at April 24, 2009 06:34 PM

"Who wants to see the Princess *is* a suit anyway, he asked confusedly?

Posted by: John of Argghhh! at April 24, 2009 04:27 PM

Dammit, *in!* *In* a suit.

Posted by: Porky Porkerton at April 24, 2009 04:28 PM

Well now that would depend on the meaning of *is*, not to mention the meaning of *in*.
Would you happen to have digital media? 8x12's? Color glossies? Negatives? Witnesses? An offshore bank account?

Posted by: Dewey, Cheatem & Howe ESQ's - William Jefferson Clinton's cleanup crew at April 24, 2009 10:13 PM

Is Cassandra more scary in a suit, as a suit or out of it? Inquiring minds...

Posted by: Cricket at April 24, 2009 10:42 PM

You'll know that the next time she says, "You have *got* to be putting me on"...

Posted by: BillT at April 25, 2009 05:58 AM

Would you happen to have digital media?

Funny you should ask...

Posted by: BillT at April 25, 2009 06:20 AM

That photo wasn't as bad as that woman in the see-through raincoat and rain boots the other day...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at April 27, 2009 12:52 AM

Thankfully I missed that.

Posted by: Cassandra at April 27, 2009 06:00 AM

> *Much* better than POTUS beefcake --- Cass

You can't fool me. The only thing coming out of the Oval Orifice is pure, unadulterated PORK.

Well, that and the really, really really Fishy stuff...

But we know that the answer to "Where's the Beef?" ain't "The PotUS!" by any means of adult oration.

Posted by: O Bloody Hell at April 27, 2009 08:11 AM