« We're the Federal Government...And We're Here to Help | Main | Carrie Prejean Hypocrisy Abounds »

May 05, 2009

Are We Not Men???

This is how freedom dies, my friends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Key graf:

Team members didn't do themselves any favors by saying there was nothing wrong with playing without pants.

Posted by Cassandra at May 5, 2009 09:34 PM

Comments

I may be old school, but I can't ever remember a time when playing frisbee actually required pants, or any other clothing for that matter. Have times changed? Or was I just dreaming?

Posted by: spd rdr at May 6, 2009 12:11 AM

Don't know why, but WOO-WOO comes to mind.

Posted by: Boquisucio at May 6, 2009 01:02 AM

Are We Not Men???

We are Devo!

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;-)

Posted by: camojack at May 6, 2009 01:12 AM

Frisbee isn't a sport, it's a means to improve your dog's mouth-eye coordination...

Posted by: BillT at May 6, 2009 05:31 AM

Heh.

I've always loved that song, Camo.

This is embarrassing, but I have to admit that playing Ultimate Frisbee sans trau is one of the few things I did not try during my largely misspent youth :p

Oh! What might have been!

Posted by: Onan the Barbarianess at May 6, 2009 06:16 AM

Sheesh... This story reminds me of the old song parody of the Battle Hymn of the Republic that my sis and her girl friends would sing on occasion.

Glory, glory, Hallelujah;
Glory, glory, what's it to ya.
Balmy breezes blowing through ya,
With nothing on at all.

The last decade or two that I played with a frisbee, the activity was always 18 holes of frisbee golf.
*shakes head at the realization that eligibility to join the Brothers of Methuselah Fraternity is just around the corner*

Well at least none of the foursome dressed out attired as did Payne Stewart when he played in the PGA... May he RIP.

Posted by: The-Manchurian-bubba_hun at May 6, 2009 11:45 AM