« Honor Roll | Main | Important Gay Polar Bear Update »

May 26, 2009

Coffee Snorters: Snidely Whiplash Edition

OK guys...if you start now, you'll be competitive in 2010.

Anyone seen BillT lately?

"They were dressed like nuns, carrying crosses, but wearing thongs under their skirts and showing people their bottoms and the rest," said a police official who declined to be named

The Editorial Staff are going to pay for this. *snort*

First came Black Studies. Then Womyn's studies. Then LGBT studies. I suppose this isn't that much of a surprise.

Maryland, Land of Bedwetting Socialists, distinguishes itself yet again...

How do you stack up?

Posted by Cassandra at May 26, 2009 08:15 AM

Comments

I hope the cross dressers waxed before coming out! As for the young females acting like progressives on the dole from their "Big Daddy cum Sugar Daddy" teach them Turbo Tax. That should cure them.

Posted by: vet66 at May 26, 2009 09:25 AM

95%, I forgot that a diamond shaped sign means warning.

Posted by: Russ at May 26, 2009 01:29 PM

Doesn't surprise me in the least bit that the knuckleheads on this island rank #3 in the "Worst Drivers in America" category. Thankfully there are only about 500,000 knuckleheads on this island so the casualty rate is low.

And I scored 95%.

Posted by: Sly's Wardrobe Mistress serving up Blue Hawaiians at May 26, 2009 02:30 PM

What in the world possesses *cough* *cough* adult males, the article did say British men, to dress as nuns, yet wear a scrap of textile wedged where the sun should not shine and show it to people, who presumably, have done them no harm!?

Fifty years ago they would have been treated to a couple or a few months of jail time. And that would have been after their release from the emergency room, followed by a period of observation in the padded room.

Posted by: The-Manchurian-bubba_hun at May 26, 2009 03:00 PM

I dunno.

I think wearing thongs is probably punishment enough :p

They rank right up there with stiletto heels in the comfort department. It amused me no end to think of them sharing in the bliss that only the be-thonged know...

Posted by: Knut, the Adorably Psychotic Teen Bear at May 26, 2009 03:33 PM

The Evil Confluence of Adelphi/Takoma Park Corridor, is one to be avoided by all sane drivers if at all possible.

Too many illegal aliens with little sense of sanity or comprehension of the English language, swirl around there.

Eeeeshhhhh!

Posted by: Boquisucio at May 26, 2009 06:20 PM

"I think wearing thongs is probably punishment enough"
Given the setting was Crete, maybe so... Had they flashed their posteriors before young children in my charge, you can bet that I would have appeared in the court to testify, if not answer for why I was attempting to tie up said pseudo-nuns within the confines of their habits, much as one might a cat in a coker sack.

Stocks located and used in front of the county court house... Is it really such a bad idea?

Posted by: The-Manchurian-bubba-on-loan-from-the-Spanish-Inquisition_hun at May 26, 2009 07:05 PM

Heh, of course Coliformico is fourth from the bottom......only problem is, unlike my wardrobe mistress (who has apparently forgotten that I prefer frozen SoCo) there are plenty of people around here and they either drive like bats out of hell or Granny Cottontop on a Sunday afternoon in the south.....in the left lane.

Oh, and 100% on the test.
0>;~}