« From My Cold, Dead Hands | Main | National Memorial Day Parade »

May 21, 2009

Hey!!! No Loitering!

loitering.jpg BOQ reminded us just now of a serious problem lurking in our midst: Bovine Indolence.

Everywhere we look this Spring there seem to be throngs of unregulated livestock lounging about in an obscene fashion: young bulls hitting on the heifers, distrurbing (and worse, disturbing!) displays of irrational, tail-waving exuberance amongst the barely legal set, shapely young cows thrusting their heads through the barbed wire fencing in hoydenish fashion to moo at passersby.

Kids these days. This unbridled licentiousness must stop.

HAVE THEY NO SHAME????

Posted by Cassandra at May 21, 2009 06:22 PM

Comments

I fear this could lead to dancing. \\shudder//

Posted by: Pile On at May 21, 2009 10:22 PM

There's a cow pickin' it's nose with it's tongue and you ask about *shame*?
*snnort*

Pile, nice to see ya!
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 22, 2009 12:18 AM

I thought the problem was bovine flatulence.

At least, that's one of the things that Global Warming™ nuts are on about...

Posted by: camojack at May 22, 2009 01:03 AM

It could be worse. It could be thongs on unregulated livestock lounging about in an obscene fashion...

Posted by: Red Green at May 22, 2009 07:53 AM

How well I know.

Of course, they ignored me.

Posted by: OregonGuy at May 22, 2009 06:44 PM

It is worse than I might not have thought, thong clad flatulating cows dancing while eliciting lurid bovine calls from passers by.

Nothing good can come from that.

Posted by: Pile On at May 22, 2009 07:20 PM

Udderly fascinating if I might say so...

Posted by: Ferdinand at May 22, 2009 07:25 PM

"Of course, they ignored me."

Well, shhyah, "Moo!" and "Moo!" are bovine for "Beef! It's what's for dinner!!"

Posted by: DL Sly at May 22, 2009 08:16 PM

Steak Tartare. Yum.

Just got finished watching the most asinine movie for a Friday night...'Mall Cop.' Definitely spoofs the 'Die Hard' movies...Bwahahahahaha..

Okay, back to grazing.

Posted by: Cricket at May 22, 2009 08:56 PM

"You don't know how many times I've rolled down my window while driving past these lazy creatures, yelling "Moo!" and "Moo!"..."Of course, they ignored me."

Finally, someone who understands my pain :p

Posted by: Cassandra at May 22, 2009 10:08 PM

Pile, you have been missed. Is there a government program for this? Like midnight milking? Something to get them off the pastures?

Posted by: Cricket at May 23, 2009 06:30 AM

*Alerted by Mr. On's tip, the EPA contacts Peabody labs to run tests for green-house gas emissions exceeding 2020 levels. The levels which were the limits imposed upon rich nations, as demanded by China, ahead of the next Obama HopeforChange-andDollarsToo fundraiser to be administered by AlGore's As Easy As Accepting Money from a Bhuddist 527 Group & AGW CARBONCREDITS Your Way to Riches Emporium and Infomercial.*

*Investigative retorter Geraldodo, tipped off by one of his many moles, is able to bring you this recording of the last minutes of one of Peabody Labs young scientists.*

WARNING: All children, vegetarians and PETA Life Members should leave the room

Mr. Peabody: Dexter, take this box of kitchen matches into that field and approach each Bos taurus from their aft end while striking one kitchen match. Any questions?

Dexter: but, but...

Mr. Peabody: Then run along Dexter. I'll document the results from inside the truck.

*A few moments later the camera pans to the pasture*

Posted by: Geraldodo at May 23, 2009 11:35 AM

You silly goose. Whence in Frederick County, you have to call'em
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5YW_xX2bLI">THIS WAY

Posted by: Boquisucio at May 23, 2009 01:14 PM

Ooops,
THUSLY

Posted by: Boquisucio at May 23, 2009 01:19 PM

*with a cow calling assist off the board*

Posted by: Karem Abdul-HotLink at May 23, 2009 02:09 PM