« Caption Contest Results | Main | Thought for the Day »

May 07, 2009

Thursday Time Waster

Is your cat plotting to kill you?

Via Vinnie the K

Posted by Cassandra at May 7, 2009 07:30 AM

Comments

Since I don't have a cat, I used my observations of the neighbors' cat, both towards them and towards me.

93% the cat's planning to kill *them*, 70% it's planning to kill *me*.

I think I have found a use for the dynamite KtLW got me for Christmas...

Posted by: Bill The Dirty Rotten Torture ApologisT at May 7, 2009 08:03 AM

Since I'm allergic to cats, I had to use my a combination of neighbor's cat and memories of my childhood cat, Phred.

Seems entirely fair, though. Damned cat lives in my yard and on my back deck. Spends more time here than anywhere else, and I never even feed him.

Posted by: Cassanda at May 7, 2009 08:41 AM

Though on reflection, the cat ought to want to kill The Unit.

For some reason, he delights in spraying it with our hose on weekends :p

Posted by: Cassanda at May 7, 2009 08:43 AM

I'm certain my cat is plotting to kill me because he wants to go outside. SOMEONE let the indoor kitty out a couple of weeks ago....

Posted by: Carrie at May 7, 2009 09:13 AM

85%.

But I have 4 of them so if I turn up missing...

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at May 7, 2009 09:54 AM

89%

Walkin' Boss has a couple of cats that have bobcat in 'em. One, I suspect, is Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin reincarnate.

I don't have much to do with cats, but I will feed these cats, for obvious reasons. And I also sleep with a .357 close at hand.

Posted by: The-Manchurian-bubba_hun at May 7, 2009 10:35 AM

Wow, I got 93% also! I really can't tell what is going on behind those green eyes and panther-like features. It can't be good, though...

Posted by: sean at May 7, 2009 10:36 AM

72%!! Puhleeze. This cat doesn't plot to kill me, she plots where to lay the next *bomb* because the door to her box doesn't open on command ala Star Trek, and sometimes she actually has to, yanno, push it open with her nose!
*sigh*
It's not "my" cat anyway....oh sure, I picked it out, I named it.....it's SWHNOB's cat.
And I've already informed her that her cat will be going to college with her.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 7, 2009 11:28 AM

Kitty (no kiddin'...that's her name) and I have a mutual LOVE-HATE relationship. I love...she hates!

It probably started when she was a kitten and I rolled a plastic, red-light blinking ball across the family room floor. She stared intently at the hypnotic sphere... all the way...until it crashed into her nose. *sigh* She never forgave me.

Sadly, over the years I would reach to pet her in her high perched basket; she would claw my hand; AND...she would perform some non-voluntary "air-time". This dicey procedure would repeat endlessly, year after year. Pet, claw, air-time....pet, claw, air-time!

Nowadays, I rarely pet and she rarely flys. But I often wonder, "What's behind those cat eyes????"

Posted by: ziobuck at May 7, 2009 11:46 AM

100% - and I didn't even have to take the test.

Posted by: spd rdr at May 7, 2009 11:53 AM

I no longer have a cat. I had to ship it off because I caught it plotting to kill me.

Posted by: KJ at May 7, 2009 11:57 AM

Heh. Our cats are well mannered. They know better than to plot. Except for Severus. If there was any cat that I would suspect of plotting, it would be him. He even looks like Severus Snape.

Posted by: Cricket at May 7, 2009 03:02 PM

There's a 100% chance that my cat isn't plotting anything...as the aforementioned feline is nonexistent. No pets at "La Casa de Camo".
(My rambling estate...)