« Git Some, Marines | Main | Gallery of Regrettable Products, Part I »

July 07, 2009

'Double Header' Caption Contest

kid_obama.jpg

obama_map2.jpg

Second image blatantly ripped off from V the K (as usual). What can I say? I'm kind of busy this week.

Posted by Cassandra at July 7, 2009 03:02 PM

Comments

1) Be HEALED!

2) Hmmm... Where's the other 7?

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano who fired the Devil as a client at July 7, 2009 03:30 PM

1) "All things in time, my young apprentice."

2) "Hmmm... I wonder where the President of Russia lives?"

Posted by: Cassandra at July 7, 2009 03:44 PM

1. The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia visits the Oval Office.

2. "Hah! Here's *proof* that the seas ceased to rise and the planet began to heal the moment I was enthrone -- uhhhhh -- elected."

Posted by: BillT at July 7, 2009 03:49 PM

President Obama asks his son for a soothing headrub after spending an afternoon trying to find Honduras.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano who fired the Devil as a client at July 7, 2009 04:11 PM

"DADDY! Cooties!"

"No, son. Those are not "cooties" but opportunties. Opportunities for America. Opportunities that will unleash the vast productive wellspring that is the American spirit, unencumbered by the vast legion of social and economic cooties left to me by the previous administration. From this points forward, there is a new America, an America where cooties shall be turned into plowshares, or, more specifically, General Motors products. A new America where cooties will once again be the right of every man woman and child in America when it comes to health care, free air and vacuum, and, most importantly, a united nation independant from anything other than the the national government.

I know that these are bold plans, bold ideas, and there will be some that will seek to upend this Great Societial Canoe. In the spirit of bi-partisanship, we will work those on the other side to ensure that my plan becomes an unstoppable force, and their's a movable object. For the generations to come, however, I lay this solemn promise at the feet of Liberty itself: I will quit smoking before Putin wins Iraq.

Thank you, and God bless America.

Posted by: spd rdr at July 7, 2009 06:57 PM

Eagle in the Carpet: "Hey - That's not Florida that I see dangling".

Posted by: Boquisucio at July 7, 2009 06:58 PM

"You still have a soft spot."

Posted by: Cricket at July 7, 2009 07:39 PM

Second Pic:
"Where is the Appalachian Trail?"

Posted by: Cricket at July 7, 2009 07:41 PM

u r her

Posted by: spd rdr at July 7, 2009 08:03 PM

Hey Moe!

Posted by: Sly's Wardrobe Mistress at July 7, 2009 10:35 PM

A friend of mine is trying to get this thing going. If you're at all interested, please participate.

Sorry for the plug.....

Posted by: JannyMae at July 8, 2009 01:47 AM

1) "You're right, Mr. President, sir!! It does sound like it's hollow when I thump it!"

2) "Hmmm. What nation can I screw up the US's foreign policy with next... Brazil? Oman? Estonia? I know!! San Marino!!"

Posted by: Obloodyhell at July 8, 2009 09:37 AM

1) "....our minds are moving closer...melding... we are one"

Posted by: Cassandra at July 8, 2009 10:10 AM

2. "But if they don't speak the Austrian language in Austria, where *do* they speak it?"

Posted by: BillT at July 8, 2009 10:43 AM

Daddy, how is this training supposed to help you with your meeting with the Russians?

Posted by: bt-the resident-curmudgeon_hun at July 8, 2009 12:25 PM

1) Mr. President, Burkina Faso is a "small" Republic. You do not have to bow before me.

2) Hmmm, wonder where Burkina Faso's located?

Posted by: Ziobuck at July 8, 2009 01:35 PM

Hahaha!
I promise I'm going to write back to you about Montana soon! Head.Under.Water!

Posted by: DeltaWhiskey at July 8, 2009 04:14 PM

1. It was through mind melds that little Timmy was able to control American foreign policy.

1. If you rub his hair, he will go to sleep almost instantly.

1. I insist that you bow longer before me than you do the Saudis.

2. In one move, Obama symbolically poops on the Presidential seal and simultaneously bows before World opinion.

Posted by: KJ at July 8, 2009 05:31 PM

1. Pursuant to his new universal health care plan, Obama visits his new doctor for a standard lice check.

2. You're right Biden. I do see the sailboat!

Posted by: KJ at July 8, 2009 09:29 PM

Second pic: "Let's see now ... Russia ... over here ... no wait .. over there ... Hey honey ...."

Posted by: ZZMike at July 8, 2009 09:35 PM

(1) ....Yep, kid, that's where the crown is going to sit....

(2)...We're doing what we do every night, Pinky....

Posted by: DdR at July 9, 2009 12:53 AM

Ok - I'll rub your head. Now can you pat your tummy?

Posted by: MathMom at July 9, 2009 10:48 AM

*the soundboard operator and director stop laughing long enough to cue up the video accompaniment for* "(2)...We're doing what we do every night, Pinky...."

Posted by: Warner's Brother plus Yako, Wacko &... hey! where's Dot? at July 9, 2009 11:17 AM