« Debate Question of the Day | Main | Oops... »

July 06, 2009

I Love This Product

Children's Benadryl anti-itch gel (camphor external analgesic).

I have never used anything that stopped itching that fast and kept it at bay for hours on end. Usually my go-to remedy is aloe vera gel but this stuff is truly amazing. Both The Unit and your hostess have used it for different things over the past two weeks and it really works.

Posted by Cassandra at July 6, 2009 08:19 AM

Comments

"Different things"?? Oh, d-d-d-dear, as Piglet opined..

Posted by: sean at July 6, 2009 08:35 AM

Oh, you are *so* dead... :p

Posted by: Cassandra at July 6, 2009 08:43 AM

Yes...'Scratch that itch..' as Devo would sing...

keeps it 'at bay for hours on end?' Do we want to inquire?

Or should we save it for those more initmate moments on Oprah Winfrey?

Seriously, though...we have chiggers, ticks and other nasties, so I will hie me to the Wally's and get some.

Posted by: Cricket at July 6, 2009 12:08 PM

Well, for whatever it may be worth, I used it on my instep ... and my husband used it on his left wrist.

Titillating stuff, no es verdad? :)

Posted by: Cassandra at July 6, 2009 12:10 PM

"I used it on my instep ... and my husband used it on his left wrist.
Hmmm, playing Twister? *hobbles off at relatively rapid clip*

Yeah, Walkin' Boss threw me out of the vegetable garden for grinning too much. Thought I was up to something.

Posted by: bt-the resident-curmudgeon_hun at July 6, 2009 12:34 PM

Absolutely. I nearly passed out over such revelations. Was it insect or vegetation? I ask because I think insect is acid and poison oak and ivy are alklaline based.

I could be wrong; it has been known to happen.

Posted by: Cricket at July 6, 2009 02:27 PM

Walkin all over him again, eh? :P

Posted by: MikeD at July 6, 2009 04:39 PM

I see you got the trapeze fixed.

Posted by: DL Sly at July 6, 2009 05:50 PM

See? I was relatively good, merely implying nameless shameful horrors and debauchery. Your other pals here are the Shredders of Good Taste!

Posted by: sean at July 8, 2009 08:51 AM

Shredders of Good Taste
HA! *echoed across teh intertubes*

I'll have you know that some of us are taste impaired as a result of birth and/or environment. As such we are a protected class with a natural proclivity towards political, legal, and entertainment endeavors!

IOW, have a care when placing us in a sentence along with good taste... shredded or no.

Posted by: Palate N. Absentia at July 8, 2009 12:18 PM

"See? I was relatively good, merely implying nameless shameful horrors and debauchery."

Yeah, and you got caught.
neener neener
0>:~}

Coulda been worse. You coulda got what spd usually gets.
heh

Posted by: DL Sly at July 8, 2009 01:42 PM

Cass:
Thanks for the tip. Beats Preparation-H, which BTW, tastes horrible and stains your teeth.

Posted by: ziobuck at July 8, 2009 03:51 PM

Hmmmm. We only convinced Gran'ma she truly *did* need glasses when she grabbed the zinc oxide instead of the Pepsodent.

Whitened her teeth right up, though. Right up until she rinsed, anyway...

Posted by: BillT at July 8, 2009 04:08 PM