« So Much For "Listening to the Generals" | Main | Lame Blogging Alert »

July 01, 2009

O-kay....

The half vast Editorial Staff are sorry, but some things are just wrong.

Posted by Cassandra at July 1, 2009 05:17 PM

Comments

Ok, when one looks at the URL and sees "moos.squirrel.cleavage".....it makes one a little leary. Not that it stops us....
0>;~}

One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:
'If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts.'

Posted by: DL Sly at July 1, 2009 05:39 PM

Ohferchrissakes.

Posted by: spd rdr at July 1, 2009 06:31 PM

Why wasn't she strip searched for contraband?

Just plain oogie.

Posted by: Cricket at July 1, 2009 06:42 PM

"Is that a Burmese python in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"

Posted by: I'm going to pay for this... at July 1, 2009 07:14 PM

Hippie mamma throwback sees LEO's lips moving but these are the only sounds she hears in her Wild Kingdom cranium.

Posted by: bt-the resident-curmudgeon_hun at July 1, 2009 07:55 PM

OMG - call PETA! That has to be animal abuse!

Posted by: airforcewife at July 1, 2009 08:20 PM

That woman needs to be introduced to a bra... That's just gross...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at July 1, 2009 09:52 PM

Just one more reason why they should never sell a tube top to someone whose bust size is larger than her IQ.

*checking archives to insure a certain picture of someone as a blonde is still safely under multiple padlocks*

Posted by: BillT at July 2, 2009 02:25 AM

That's the good thing about being a dog, you aren't bothered by floppy boo-

Posted by: Dug at July 2, 2009 10:01 AM

That's the good thing about being a dog, you aren't bothered by floppy boo-SQUIRREL!

Posted by: Dug at July 2, 2009 10:02 AM

Cass, if you could clean up the mess I made without swatting my nose, I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER!

The link is supposed to be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_(2009_film)

Posted by: Dug at July 2, 2009 10:10 AM

Glenn Beck Steven Willoby video included.

IT CAME FROM THE 60S, THE SEEDS OF CAP & TRADE.

The New Left we call them Progressives Today the movement was born in the 60s and 70s it included the failure of the school system to teach children an intentional movement. I highly recommend everyone read “The Return of The Primitive” previously titled the New Left, the Anti Industrialist. The Green Movement wants to drag us all kicking and screaming back into the Dark Ages.

Robert Reich stated that Unemployment is actually at 14% because some people have stopped looking for work so they are off the unemployment rolls. 9.5% the highest unemployment in 26 years seems to me the REAL NEWS, our Industrial Base is under attack. Real people need real jobs. So far the Stimulus has protected Government jobs as in bureaucrats jobs. That isn’t how the Stimulus was SOLD to us.

Posted by: Ree at July 2, 2009 12:05 PM

To continue with the sorry and wrong theme, I just read where the creature, of which Miss Mae West refers to above, received a shave and a hair cut.

In the words of a deceased humorists who also happened to write train-wreck jazz-rock,
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

Posted by: bt-the resident-curmudgeon_hun at July 2, 2009 12:54 PM

...and in more ways that one, it only cost him 2 bits.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at July 2, 2009 01:05 PM

They forgot that gunpowder has already been invented, and we have the guns...

Posted by: BillT at July 2, 2009 03:23 PM

I wonder what other varmints she has hidden on her person? She could be a walking advertisement for reruns of The Beverly Hillbillies and Leave it to Beaver.

Posted by: vet66 at July 2, 2009 05:13 PM

No. Absolutely not, I categorically refuse to leave it up to her beaver.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at July 2, 2009 05:54 PM

MEDIC! TRIAGE, BRAIN WASH, STAT! CHOP CHOP!

OH wait, it's time for that frozen concoction that helps me hang on...

MEDIC! Margarita!

Posted by: bt-the resident-curmudgeon_hun at July 2, 2009 06:00 PM

Tonight on ManufacturedHomes Theater, in the spirit of sorry that's just wrong, we are pleased to present To the Manor borne.

Posted by: Alstair Cooke's cousin Cletus at July 2, 2009 06:31 PM

Cletus, go home.

I read that story and so help me, I couldn't stop laughing.

They 'recently broke up.' I wonder why.

Posted by: Cletus' Cousin, Cloddyus at July 2, 2009 08:00 PM

"Cletus, go home."
Can I keep the ascot? It looks so good with my Walls bib overhauls...

How bout the Napoleon Brandy over chere in the Airstream decanter?

Posted by: Alstair Cooke's cousin Cletus at July 2, 2009 08:21 PM

Last thing before I leave the set... with the ascot, and brandy in the Airstream decanter, or I ain't goin'.

I'll bet after that whoopin' that ole boy's singing this tune.

Posted by: Alstair Cooke's cousin Cletus at July 2, 2009 08:26 PM

Yes, Cletus.

Posted by: Cletus' Cousin, Cloddyus at July 2, 2009 10:41 PM

Last thing before I leave the set...

...have you any Grey Poupon?

Posted by: BillT at July 3, 2009 10:37 AM

"HIS I-WONness"
Nup. How'bout possum gravy?

Posted by: Alstair Cooke's cousin Cletus at July 3, 2009 01:08 PM

Dang it! That should have been

"...have you any Grey Poupon?"

Nup. How'bout possum gravy?

nestled in the previous blockquote...

There is a buffer in user space
They call the Paste Buffer, Son
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one...

Oh mother tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Spend your lives in posting without proofing
what seeps out of the wayward pun
No, always proof your post poor boy
In the House of the Paste Buffer, Son

Posted by: Alstair Cooke's cousin Cletus at July 3, 2009 03:45 PM

Buffing with 'possum gravy?

Posted by: BillT at July 3, 2009 04:27 PM

Will that get a better shine than spit?

Posted by: DL Sly at July 3, 2009 04:35 PM

Depends on how much fur you left in for thickenin'...

Posted by: BillT at July 4, 2009 03:24 AM

Wouldn't fur makes it chunky? That could leave scratches in the shine. I'd go for a higher fat content.

Posted by: DL Sly at July 4, 2009 01:04 PM

Nup, the oil in the fur acts as a lubricant.

It's also the reason you can substitute 'possum gravy for -- ummmmmmmmm -- errrrrrr -- ahhhhhhhhhh -- certain applications normally calling for a more expensive slithery substance, such as -- ehhhhhhh -- errrrmmmmmm -- certain petroleum distillate products.

Or egg salad...

Posted by: BillT at July 4, 2009 01:24 PM

Tain't talkin' 'bout WD40 er ya?
*heads back to the reloadin' bench to assemble more fireworks*

Posted by: Alstair Cooke's cousin Cletus at July 4, 2009 02:58 PM

Nup.

Go easy with that 5-pound sledge when yer tappin' the primers in...

Posted by: BillT at July 4, 2009 03:30 PM