« "But Healing The Oceans Looked So *Easy* From The Campaign Trail!" | Main | »

July 21, 2009

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said to KJ when he sent this, I did not know a man's voice could go that high.

I am über impressed. Via Neil Boortz.

Posted by Cassandra at July 21, 2009 02:50 PM

Comments

I assume this will feature in those "standards for determining gender" we were discussing recently.

Posted by: Grim at July 21, 2009 03:26 PM

I did not know a man's voice could go that high.

There are teenage *girls* who can't get there...

Posted by: BillT at July 21, 2009 03:28 PM

I assume this will feature in those "standards for determining gender"...

Only if his accessories were coordinated.

Posted by: BillT at July 21, 2009 03:31 PM

Sheesh. I overheard this on Boortz via WSB Radio this am. I figured it was a gag or my eight year old niece now had a radio gig doing B-movie scream stuff.

*still struggling to stifle paraphrasing William Wallace, the freedom quote but slightly altered to suit the subjects... Naaaahhhh, better not*

Posted by: bthun at July 21, 2009 03:40 PM

He would never make it in our neck of the woods :p

We have so many spiders out here that even our spiders have spiders!

And there are ants. And carpenter bees. And my nemesis, the dreaded Western Maryland Eyeball Gnat.

Posted by: Cassandra at July 21, 2009 03:47 PM

Heh. If the weathercaster had delivered that line, Longshanks would have retreated with blood running out of his ears...

Posted by: BillT at July 21, 2009 03:49 PM

throw out your hands
stick out your tush
hands on your hips
give them a push

[not to be confused with the jessica simpson song]

Posted by: artfldgr at July 21, 2009 04:16 PM

Wasn't he in the final production at the end of Blazing Saddles? I think he was on the left side of the chorus.....

William sends.

Posted by: William at July 21, 2009 05:04 PM

Best laugh of the day!! OMG!!

I bet he cross-dresses and sings at a local club.

When he's not doing weather, he's doing feathers.

Posted by: Joan of Argghh! at July 21, 2009 05:18 PM

Well, here, little missy ma'am. Let the little lady run in there and STOMP it for you.

I wonder if he will quit over the 'working conditions.' Or need counseling.

Unless it was big enough to carry him off...

Posted by: Cricket at July 21, 2009 05:54 PM

Had an attack of the Vapor, did we?

Posted by: Cricket at July 21, 2009 06:03 PM

I did not know a man's voice could go that high.

Well UnkaBill, the Popes of old were feted by angelic choral arrangements sung by Castrati. Their contratenor altus treble was almost as angelic as that weather "critter".

STOMP - STOMP I say.

Posted by: Boquisucio at July 21, 2009 06:46 PM

my gaymeter pegged-not that there's anything wrong with that

Posted by: MM at July 21, 2009 11:37 PM

Only if his accessories were coordinated.

You're still thinking about gender in the old, binary way! Now we're going to have standards to establish a range of genders. So, "doesn't coordinate accessories, but does scream like a little girl at the sight of a cockroach" would just be one more option.

By the end of this, of course, we'll have so many options that you'll just have to have one for everyone. "Hi, I'm Bob Jackson. Gender? 'Bob Jackson.'"

Posted by: Grim at July 22, 2009 12:00 AM

He wouldn't make it in my neck of the woods either. The last cockroach I off'd was a good 3 inches in size. Before I blasted him with my airsoft gun.

Posted by: Sly's Wardrobe Mistress at July 22, 2009 12:15 AM

Won't the Eugenicists have fun with all the gender ranges! Think of all the possibilities! ..... On the other hand, their heads might just explode....

William sends.

Posted by: William at July 22, 2009 12:17 AM

Before I blasted him with my airsoft gun.

A .38 Special with wadcutters works well, too.

Posted by: BillT at July 22, 2009 12:33 AM

Girly mon.

Posted by: camojack at July 22, 2009 01:18 AM

The Engineer and I were out early this am, watering the vegetative flora that is feeding us.

He grabbed a camp chair that folded up, and shook it a bit, then unfolded it. A cockroach was disturbed. I stomped it. I didn't squeal, scream, go ballistic or stratospheric. I also didn't hesitate. We left its mangled body as a warning to other roaches.

I suggest the Vaporous Weatherman do the same.
He will feel soo much better, and isn't it about feelings?

Posted by: Cricket at July 22, 2009 09:37 AM

I bet he cross-dresses and sings at a local club.

actually most cross dressers are straight.

do not confuse them with drag queens which are decidedly not straight and do not dress in a way that attempts any form of normalcy.

Posted by: artfldgr at July 22, 2009 11:08 AM

I wasn't so focused on his sexuality as I was on the highly entertaining screaming :p

Posted by: Cassandra at July 22, 2009 11:11 AM

ah... i was thinking how the feminists will call on him to protect them in the night from action...

after all, compared to stasi, and others, we can be defeated by the fact that they wont go into the field till they neaten it up and spray it for bugs first.

Posted by: artfldgr at July 22, 2009 11:50 AM

Shame, shame, I say -- *shame* on you for mocking a poor -- ummmmmm -- errrrrrr -- ehhhhhhhh -- human being who's obviously suffering from PTSD!

Pest Traumatic Squeal Syndrome...

Posted by: BillT at July 22, 2009 12:18 PM

Pest Traumatic Squeal Syndrome? Wait for the book deal and the appearances on Oprah.

As a bug, I take offense to his screaming and showing such disriminatory practices, using the 't' word. (thing)

Who do I sue?

Posted by: Cricket at July 22, 2009 12:27 PM

Not sure who that we might encompass there artful.

My iddy, biddy, 5'4", seasoned citizen of a wife has more strength and courage in her than most of the metropolitan males I see on the tube. When I succumb to temptation and switch the thing on.

The entertainment industry, including the news, is not representative of the whole nation. There's a bunch of us reg'lar folk out here betwixt the two coastal enclaves of androgynous elites.

Posted by: bthun at July 22, 2009 12:34 PM

Just b/c a man has a high voice, is afraid of cockroaches, and enjoys vacations in Key West DOES NOT MEAN HE IS NECESSARILY GAY!! It isn't like he's a male nurse or male flight attendant or drives a hybrid while eating organic veggie wraps. GEEEZE.

Y'all need to grow up big time.

Posted by: Hummer at July 22, 2009 04:28 PM