« WaPo Asks: Is That a Recovery in Your Pants? | Main | Epiphany »

August 31, 2009

Gee

Just in time for Christmas.

Posted by Cassandra at August 31, 2009 07:38 AM

Comments

Just No. No no no no.
And a Fatwa on the maker.

Posted by: tomg51 at August 31, 2009 08:07 AM

Oh my goodness! I can't wait to purchase this. This is exactly what I want Kimberley to aspire to. It's too bad I can't have it in time for her 8th birthday next week. /sarcasm off

Posted by: Sandi at August 31, 2009 08:10 AM

Boq has been sending you links again, hasn't he...

Posted by: BillT at August 31, 2009 12:19 PM

NO! Not a chance in $*** would I let my 10 yr old near that thing! OH - and then some designer had the not so bright idea to design a line of clothing for kids that is horrendous!! Cant remember what blog I found it on - but Hot Air has it. And here is a link to parentdish where she defends her idea!! http://www.parentdish.com/2009/08/18/designer-defends-nipple-tassels-on-tot-t-shirt/

Posted by: nina at August 31, 2009 10:40 PM

Nina, I saw that earlier today.

In a world where little girls know who Jenna Jameson is and what she does and want to be just like her when they grow up, is this really surprising?

If you want to see something really heartbreaking, go over to Michelle Malkin's and watch the video of Kim Kardashian's little sisters.

Posted by: Cassandra at August 31, 2009 10:49 PM

Methinks she's got too much on...but what a silly concept.

Come to think upon it, the real thing is kinda silly too.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Posted by: camojack at September 1, 2009 03:36 AM

Oh Unkabill, in all honesty, I did run into this Pole-Dancing-Sally in one of my back-water sites that I frequent. But just didn't know how to handle it. The implications of somethings are just too disturbing to process.

Posted by: Boquisucio at September 1, 2009 10:52 AM

Cass - you are right it isn't surprising. But its definitely not something I accept. Funnily enough my 10 yr old has some of her mom in her already! ;-) She has never liked Bratz dolls - thank goodness! Oh - and she has never liked Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana - very thank goodness!! But it is tougher I think in this day and age to raise a girl and try to keep her a girl . . and modest at the same time!

Posted by: Nina at September 1, 2009 11:24 AM