« Bingo | Main | 10 Questions for your Congresscritter About Health Care Reform »

September 08, 2009

Neat

How many can you identify?

Posted by Cassandra at September 8, 2009 03:26 PM

Comments

About half of them, but I don't get out much.

FIRST!!

Posted by: Cricket at September 8, 2009 03:38 PM

Seventy-four, and they all sounded about a souless as Pat Boone's rendition of "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag."

Of course I'm jealous of his fingers... so what?

Posted by: spd rdr at September 8, 2009 03:50 PM

#38 needs more cowbell.

I’ll keep using that line until somebody laughs at it.

Or gets it.

Please tell me I’m not the only one.

Posted by: Mac at September 8, 2009 04:33 PM

Heh :)

No, I got it. Thanks for the laugh! I needed it.

Posted by: Cassandra at September 8, 2009 04:35 PM

Recognized most of them, and definetly needs some more cowbell.

Does that guy have skinny arms or what?

Didn't here this one, though.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at September 8, 2009 07:40 PM

Slim Whitman on cowbells.

Sweet.

Posted by: Cricket at September 8, 2009 08:16 PM

Aye, on the young fellow having mighty thin arms. He does a fine job his guitar.

I think I recognized most of the riffs. But dang it, every time I attempted to sync up the comm link betwixt the brain and initiate a foot tap, twas on to the next riff. More cowbell or not, I had to take drastic action in order to shake the staccato effect on my central nervous foot tapping system.

Maybe the bulldog yoga, this and a few beers will help settle me down. Just a day in the life... Eh? =;^}

Posted by: bt_too-old-to-rocknroll_too-young-to-croak_hun at September 8, 2009 08:46 PM

False princes and sheep
raced from the bang and clatter
of earnest cowbells

Posted by: spd rdr at September 8, 2009 10:23 PM

Naw, Ernest Tubbs played git-fiddle, not cowbells.

Posted by: BillT at September 9, 2009 01:36 AM

This post has been linked for the HOT5 Daily 9/9/2009, at The Unreligious Right

Posted by: UNRR at September 9, 2009 06:34 AM

In the words of one of my idols, General Grant, "I know only two tunes: one of them is "Yankee Doodle," and the other isn't."

Posted by: RIslander at September 9, 2009 01:40 PM

Good grief, I can't recognize any of them. Who cares? I'm going to listen to Sweet Jane. Cass, you are right the Cowboys rock.

Posted by: Mark at September 10, 2009 03:26 PM