« Obama's Lookin' Out for You! | Main | Losing Confidence in Obama »

October 01, 2009

Stay Classy, Hollywood...

Really. Don't evah change.

Posted by Cassandra at October 1, 2009 11:49 PM

Comments

That's just one more reason to continue to not like that man...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at October 2, 2009 12:20 AM

I guess it's better than getting 'em tattooed on; at least this is something that he can easily take off, alter...or simply discard.

Posted by: camojack at October 2, 2009 01:09 AM

I'll admit, I don't have ready access to either plastic surgeons or naked chicks ready to flaunt their nubile beauty on the lapels of my hopelessly ugly red blazer. But, hell, I guess I'm still lucky enough not that so famous that I'd have to stand in front of people and wave while looking like a half-dressed fugitive from a clown massacre. Hey! That could be his next movie!

Posted by: spd rdr at October 2, 2009 03:17 AM

The jacket is a distractor -- nobody notices the garage sale hairpiece he's sporting...

Posted by: BillT at October 2, 2009 07:42 AM

A toupee with a red blazer...is he mad?

What an idiot. All the more reason to never, ever see his movies and support his bad taste.

Posted by: Cricket at October 2, 2009 08:10 AM

Hey, thanks for linking to my Oddly Enough blog post on the world's most pathetic human. Please visit often, and bring your friends.

bests,
Bob Basler

Posted by: robert basler at October 2, 2009 09:30 AM

*snort*
0>:~}

Posted by: DL Sly at October 2, 2009 11:19 AM

I have no friends, Bob. That's why I come here, and visit your blog, too. Oddly enough, I think there are a lot of people on the internet,... just...like...me. Scary, ain't it?

Perhaps Quentin has too many friends and is trying to drive them off with bad taste sportswear?
Or more money than brains? Whatever.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at October 2, 2009 11:25 AM

See, now I'm worrying about what I'll say if I ever run into Quentin at Wendy's or whatever. Does anybody know if douche bag is pronounced as one word or two?

Posted by: robert basler at October 2, 2009 11:38 AM

I have always favored the one word pronunciation, but I think this may be an area where freestyling is warranted.

Posted by: Cassandra at October 2, 2009 11:41 AM

I'm fighting against the tendency to become more judgmental as I age... To that end, I often use open-ended terms like jerk or jackass.

They seem to breaks the ice fairly well, while not causing too much distress on young ears, should they be close.

Posted by: bthun at October 2, 2009 11:54 AM

"Does anybody know if douche bag is pronounced as one word or two?"

One.....with a hard accent on the first syllable.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at October 2, 2009 11:59 AM

I see that my work is done here.

Up! Up! And BEYONCE!

Posted by: Mr.Elevated Discourse Man at October 2, 2009 12:10 PM

Wow. Now see, this is the kind of intellectual community I've always wanted to be a part of.

I bet you all have an opinion on my latest posting, too, about the perils of political protest:

Posted by: robert basler at October 2, 2009 12:31 PM

Gee, Bob, we're kind of busy here. Have you got anthing involving lime green hot pants homborgs, and sad wigs resembling silver tinsel?

Posted by: spd rdr at October 2, 2009 12:44 PM

...got anthing involving lime green hot pants homborgs, and sad wigs...

Homborg da sondweech, homborg da hot, or homborg da beeg hahve collecteeve be zzzeepin' t'rough dat Stah Trek TeeVees dere?

Posted by: Bill Z.Z. ZydecoT at October 2, 2009 03:30 PM

I can't believe my ears, Captain Bill!

Posted by: Mr. Spock at October 2, 2009 04:27 PM

I can't believe your ears either, Mr. S

Noooooooooooo! There are *limits*! I have *standards*!

Granted, those standards are lower than a clam's patoot at the bottom of the Marianas Trench...

Posted by: Bill Z.Z. ZydecoT at October 2, 2009 05:15 PM

Sure, you guys are sick, but are you sick on weekends, too?

Posted by: robert basler at October 3, 2009 08:07 AM

On weekends the jackets come off.

That is if, we can get that aggravating, endless sleeve untied/unbuckled.

Whoops, I hear Walkin' Boss approaching. Gotta run.

Posted by: bthun at October 3, 2009 10:04 AM

Okay, let's get down to basics. Has everybody here joined my blog's Facebook Network?

Posted by: robert basler at October 3, 2009 04:25 PM

Nope. Facebook over here shows up in either Arabic or Kurmanji.

Posted by: BillT at October 3, 2009 04:28 PM

"Over here?" So you're like in Belgium or someplace?

Posted by: robert basler at October 3, 2009 07:29 PM