« Marine Team Daily Roundup | Main | This. Will. Not. Stand. »

October 27, 2009

Tribute to the Armed Forces

Via new Marine team member Political inSecurity, this great tribute to all the services:

Give a big shout out to our great Valour IT team leaders:

Team Leaders

Air Force - Mudville Gazette

Army - Blackfive

Navy - USNI Blog

We snark a lot, but it's an honor to serve with such smart and dedicated folks. And....

GO MARINES!!!

Posted by Cassandra at October 27, 2009 12:30 PM

Comments

My wife is on the way to Iraq for a year. I sent her this great song. Thanks!!

Posted by: philip at October 27, 2009 11:23 AM

Since your son just left I thought you would like "The Long Rode" from Lex over at http://www.neptunuslex.com/.

He just dropped SNO off at Pensacola for flight school after a cross-country drive.

Posted by: Russ at October 27, 2009 02:35 PM

That should be "Road", now that I actually looked at what I wrote.

Posted by: Russ at October 27, 2009 04:21 PM

Hey Russ,
Thanks for the link!!

By the way, Cassandra wrote this post. She is all kindness to let me post here at VC..:)

Posted by: Carrie at October 27, 2009 04:22 PM

I'm going back to bed and see if I can find my brain, which I obviously left there this morning.
Thanks, Carrie.

Posted by: Russ at October 27, 2009 05:13 PM

LOL Russ!!! :)

Posted by: Carrie at October 28, 2009 07:16 AM

I found it interesting that when I went to the YouTube site to see that fantastic video, there were two Muslim so-called "warrior songs." The, I guess heros, were on horses. These people are nuts!
Not to mention the way they treat women, a further proof of nut-hood, probably the ultimate proof.

Posted by: philip at October 28, 2009 07:55 AM

Thank you Cassandra, I tried to trackback to your post and it did not work. It is me not anything you did.
I borrowed your video for my Marines Post and wanted to thank you.....thank you so much. It is fantastic. And thank you too for letting me be a part of the Marine team.

Posted by: Chrissie at October 28, 2009 08:27 AM

Great video -- especially since most of the folks pictured were in the

*a-hem*