« OMG | Main | One of These Things Is Not Like the Others »

November 12, 2009

Guys:

I love you all dearly, but I just need to walk away for a few days. I don't have anything left right now to give you. Check back Monday. I should be rested up by then.

Posted by Cassandra at November 12, 2009 04:57 PM

Comments

Rest well, my sweet. We will wait for you.

Posted by: WeddingGuy at November 12, 2009 07:17 PM

Michelle Malkin keeps pointing out but no one seems to be paying attention. Someone needs to speak up for Pvt Francheska Velez's unborn baby. An Iraq Army Veterans child was murdered too in the Ft Hood Massacre. That's 14 charges not 13 like the cable news channels are reporting.

Even the President noted that Pvt Francheska Velez was expecting a baby.

Adding my voice 13 Charges of murder should be 14 charges of Murder. Who is going to speak up for Baby Velez? 12 Soldiers 1 civilian and one unborn baby. That’s 14 counts.

Posted by: keyboard Jockey at November 12, 2009 07:19 PM

While the cat's away, the mice will play...?

Posted by: HomefrontSix at November 12, 2009 07:40 PM

Have a rest full weekend, you deserve it!! Thank you for all of your hard work. It is truly amazing what we can do when we all work together, but we need someone (you) to herd the cats!!!

Posted by: Leslie at November 12, 2009 10:34 PM

Posted by: d3ft punk at November 12, 2009 11:39 PM

thanks for a job well done on valour-it. you are amazing. go refresh now.

Posted by: kate at November 13, 2009 12:21 AM

Take your time. Hell, I haven't posted anything new on my blog since 9/11...not that anyone would notice. ;-)

Posted by: camojack at November 13, 2009 01:32 AM

OPEN SEASON ON CAMOJACK!!!
I leave the fifth circle of hell (aka Intermediate Accounting) to find a party thread at Cassandra's? I promise I will be good...heh.

Cassandra, I knew you were gonna need a rest. Take as long as you need...BillT needs teasing.
Sly and Carrie will help, I am sure.

Outstanding job. I did donate through Team Army...not that it was gonna make a difference in the Righteous Smackdown the Marines gave, but overall, a job well done and more who can be helped.

Now..about the cookbook...

Posted by: Cricket at November 13, 2009 09:50 AM

I suppose I could do some work or something. Maybe I'll agitate for government sponsored car insurance reform to include oil changes and wiper blades.

Posted by: spd rdr at November 13, 2009 10:19 AM

An old mountain woman went to the doctor and was told to go home and come back in a couple of days with a specimen. When she got home she asked her husband, "What is a specimen?"
He replied, "Danged if I know. Go next door and ask Edith. She's a nurse."
The woman went next door and came back in about twenty minutes, her clothes all torn, with multiple cuts and bruises on her face and body.
"What in the world happened?" asked her husband.
"Danged if I know," she replies, "I asked Edith what a specimen was and she told me to go piss in a bottle. I told her to go fart in a jug and then all hell broke loose."
0>:~}

Posted by: DL Sly at November 13, 2009 11:27 AM

for you military dog-lovers ... a little canine-homo sapiens sentimentality

Posted by: I Call BS at November 13, 2009 01:33 PM

LOL, Sly...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at November 13, 2009 03:01 PM

A de facto open thread on Friday the 13th? Hmmm, lots of possibilities here. [goes off humming and looking for Black Cats]

Posted by: LittleRed1 at November 13, 2009 03:12 PM

Thx, Ms. L. Here's something I found over at Tigerhawk's place. I love the comment by Georgfelis. Can't wait to show it to the VES when she gets home from school.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at November 13, 2009 04:02 PM

I'm over at Patterico's place and he captures on his cam an ACORN organizer out front of FOX studios in L.A. picketing admitting that they were totally biased for the democrats to get BHO elected. She admitted that the money ACORN receives is for the purpose of getting democrats elected even though they are supposed to be non-partisan.

With Holder bring KSM to New York for trial I don't have a warm fuzzy that this organization will ever get charged with a RICO violation even if it goes all the way to the WH. It would probably be in our best interests to make sure ACORN doesn't assist in the census or voter registration in the future. Otherwise, the entire frontier in Mexico will be here voting for BHO - The Sequel in 2012.

Posted by: vet66 at November 13, 2009 04:51 PM

Awesome post - I really like your blog!!
COMMON CENTS

ps. Link Exchange?

Posted by: Steve at November 13, 2009 05:28 PM

Between the newly-enfranchised and the deceased but still voting, the Dems and Co. must be aiming for a 114% voter turn-out in 2012.
Duval County - where even the dead voted for LBJ, and in alphabetical order, no less!

Posted by: LittleRed1 at November 13, 2009 07:39 PM

Piffle. If only 114% of the voters turned out in Union and Hudson Counties in the PDR of New Jersey, some ward heelers would be on the unemployment line.

Dems traditionally *get* 114% of the vote up there...

Posted by: BillT at November 14, 2009 03:02 AM

OPEN SEASON ON CAMOJACK!!!
Posted by: Cricket at November 13, 2009 09:50 AM

Why, what did I do? :-(

Posted by: camojack at November 14, 2009 04:15 PM

We love you too, Ma'am. Have a nice break.

Posted by: Pogue at November 14, 2009 05:05 PM

Posted by: Cassandra at November 14, 2009 08:37 PM

What, Camo isn't up for being tagged?

Yer IT!

Posted by: Cricket at November 15, 2009 08:35 AM

Besides, last time BillT and I played tag, I forgot who won. I think we ended up in some cyber bunker laughing our heads off.

Posted by: Cricket at November 15, 2009 08:36 AM

What, Camo isn't up for being tagged?
Yer IT!
Posted by: Cricket at November 15, 2009 08:35 AM

Will that get people to actually comment on my blog?

If so, I'd probably post more often...

Posted by: camojack at November 16, 2009 12:29 AM

I just left a comment on your 9-11 post.

Posted by: Cricket at November 16, 2009 07:06 AM

I just left a comment on your 9-11 post.
Posted by: Cricket at November 16, 2009 07:06 AM

I see that...now. It puts you in a (very!!!) small minority. Thanks!

Posted by: camojack at November 17, 2009 01:35 AM