« A Class Act | Main | Thank You and.... »

November 10, 2009

Holy Moses.

I take my eyes off you people for 20 minutes....

incroyable2.jpg

I think y'all broke the meter. I also think someone out there has a very big heart.

I will have more to say once Carrie and I can see our computer screens again.

Posted by Cassandra at November 10, 2009 04:46 PM

Comments

OOH RAH!

Posted by: Phil at November 10, 2009 04:51 PM

Hooray! And thank YOU, dear girl, for the magnificent job you and Carrie did coordinating and cheerleading! What a pleasure.

Sierra Hotel!!

Posted by: tree hugging sister at November 10, 2009 04:57 PM

Thank you Carrie and Cassandra you for your outstanding leadership!

Thank you to all who donated so generously to this worthy cause.

Posted by: MaryAnn at November 10, 2009 05:25 PM

Put me down for another another eleven cents, will you? I can't stand raggedy-a$$ed numbers.

Posted by: spd rdr at November 10, 2009 05:42 PM

Cassandra and Carrie, you were spectacular team leaders! Now if only we could clone you... ;)

Posted by: FbL at November 10, 2009 05:55 PM

My cup and my eyes have runneth over since this happened this afternoon.
Thank you all so much!!!!

Posted by: Carrie at November 10, 2009 06:06 PM

I hate it when he gushes like that... :p

Posted by: Cassandra at November 10, 2009 06:20 PM

Well done, ma'am! Fuzzy Bear is right, next year we need to clone you.

I sent emails to everybody trying to drum up money for VALOUR-IT, one of them quite wealthy. Don't know what happened.

It's a shame because this is such an outstanding thing to do. Alas ...

Posted by: OldSoldier54 at November 11, 2009 12:44 AM