« More Veterans Day Thoughts | Main | This is What Brothers are for... »

November 11, 2009

Vulgar and Beneath Contempt

Keith Olbermann. But then you already knew that, didn't you?

And shame on MSNBC for continuing to give this pitiful excuse for a journalist air space.

On the other hand, full marks for Tommy Christopher for having the guts to call him out. A class act, all the way. I've been no particular fan of Ms. Prejean, but America ought to be a better nation than this and I certainly expect more from "professional" journalists. Olbermann has managed to thoroughly piss me off, and I don't even like Ms. Prejean.

Posted by Cassandra at November 11, 2009 02:21 PM

Comments

Why he's still on the air is a question that begs to be answered. MSNBC must be peopled with high schoolers.

Posted by: Red at November 11, 2009 03:12 PM

Posted by: a former european at November 11, 2009 04:15 PM

Referring to that piece of human garbage as a "journalist" is akin to referring to Hitler as a "nice man." He is in fact the lowest form of life there is - slightly above that of amoeba. It speaks volumes of MSNBC's corporate intellect that they keep that clown on TV.

"Olbermann is the kind of smarmy, loud-mouthed weasel that got his ass kicked on the playground a lot, but never learned the ability to shut up." is a pretty fair dinkum analysis of my opinion of him. I'd like to smack him in his snoot right now.

Posted by: Bruce at November 11, 2009 04:54 PM

Me too. There was a time when self respect kept that kind of juvenile display in check.

I don't know what it says about us that such behavior is now not only commonplace, but defended by many Americans.

Posted by: Cassandra at November 11, 2009 05:06 PM

What is an Olbermann?

Posted by: Peter at November 11, 2009 05:19 PM

Now, now, hast though forgotten? The precedent was set a while ago by a higher pay grade.

Posted by: DL Sly at November 11, 2009 07:13 PM

Hello there, thanks for commenting on my Prejean story, (while being tired). What you said made perfect sense and I agree 100% Your post here is great too. Could you follow my site? I'd love to see you around more! The term 'Left coast Rebel', the name of my site represents that I am a conservative free-thinker in CA, the home of many that are not.....

Posted by: left coast rebel at November 11, 2009 07:31 PM

I don't know what the official Girl Scout salute is, but the Boy Scout version is what it appears as though douche boy is attempting: 3 fingers together, with the thumb and pinky fingers together...double entendre notwithstanding.

Posted by: camojack at November 12, 2009 03:52 AM

Don't watch that twatwaffle channel. Ever.

Posted by: Curtis at November 12, 2009 04:44 AM

Well you know, I made a modest suggestion a while back on what to do with insulting male leftards. The same could be applied to this other bully.

Sadly no one took me seriously.

Posted by: boquisucio at November 12, 2009 11:31 AM