« Help! Help! I'm Being Repressed!!! | Main | Ace »

December 04, 2009

As I Suspected

...cats are evil:

Via BOQ

Posted by Cassandra at December 4, 2009 01:48 PM

Comments

You do want to tell a cat like that to sit and spin...

Posted by: Cricket at December 4, 2009 08:03 PM

"video not found or access denied"

They do what they damned well please ... kinda like I do ... that works for me.

Posted by: I Call BS at December 4, 2009 09:34 PM

Goes to show you, a pit bull terrier has nothing on that puddy-tat.

Posted by: Boquisucio at December 5, 2009 09:03 AM

My cats are sweet little darlings. The tortoiseshell, aka Heathbit, is begging for bacon scraps. She loves the laptop and thinks nothing of jumping up settling down on the keyboard after she bats at my hands. Were she really serious about hurting me, there would be claws. Instead, a reminder that my hands are only necessary to give skritches, brush her coat, give food and otherwise cater to her needs/wants, and that they are in the way of her need of heat.

heh.

Posted by: Cricket at December 5, 2009 03:52 PM

My cat, Junior, is a sweetie, too. Right now, he's settled in between me and my laptop, with his head resting on my forearm, purring contentedly...

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at December 6, 2009 12:31 AM

Goes to show you, a pit bull terrier has nothing on that puddy-tat.

Most pit bulls *are* pussycats.

Posted by: BillT at December 6, 2009 06:44 AM

Ain't that the truth. My SIL's pit can be sent scurrying for her bed with the shake of a single post-it note page.

Posted by: DL Sly at December 7, 2009 02:24 PM