« Carnival of the Turkeys | Main | My Plans for the Evening »

December 01, 2009

I Firmly Believe

...that there is a special place in Hell reserved for whoever wrote the so-called "instructions" for the USPS "Shipping Assistant".

Posted by Cassandra at December 1, 2009 07:57 AM

Comments

Which hell? It was outsourced to ESL Tibetan Buddhist Neo-Platonists, and they believe there're seven of 'em...

Posted by: BillT at December 1, 2009 08:11 AM

...one of which is reserved for Bill Gates for releasing Vista into the world.

Posted by: BillT at December 1, 2009 08:12 AM

I thought Millenium Edition was bad. Unbelievably, Microsoft made Vista which was even worse. I'm shopping Apple for my next computer. I'm tired of having to purchase excess storage space to handle all the fixes and service packs that eat into my memory.

While Gates is away, the children play. The USPS reminds me of a three stooges comedy routine. I use FEDEX whenever possible. I hope they don't plan on outsourcing Obamacare to the IRS or USPS. Now that is a nightmare scenario.

Posted by: vet66 at December 1, 2009 10:37 AM

"Which hell?"

Maybe she means the one right beside the person who came up with the idea for packaging cd's and dvd's.

Posted by: DL Sly at December 1, 2009 11:03 AM

I stop immediately stop reading anything the first time I encounter the term "pop server" and go drinking.

Thanks USPS!

Posted by: spd rdr at December 1, 2009 01:09 PM

Are the instructions written in Urdu?

Posted by: a former european at December 1, 2009 03:21 PM

They are hidden on a 'Where's Waldo?' site.

Posted by: Cricket at December 1, 2009 05:15 PM

Lawrence Eagleburger on Your World with Neil Cavuto video, He doesn’t think this troop build up is a good idea it isn’t even nearly enough to stabilize the region and he isn’t the only one who thinks so many have doubts that 30,000 troops can do much of anything inside of Afghanistan.

Posted by: keyboard jockey at December 1, 2009 07:26 PM