« Huh | Main | Obama, By the Numbers »

December 02, 2009

OMG

Funniest post ever:

Some people at the RNC had the idea to make a list of ten Republican principles and you won’t receive RNC funding if you disagree with three or more of them. That sounds like a neat idea, and it’s not a litmus test, as you can pick any two you want to be a squish on.

What??? The thing is, it's *so* not a litmus test! Really. I swear to God, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Fortunately, I don't have to.

Via Sarah.

Posted by Cassandra at December 2, 2009 03:14 PM

Comments

Punching hippies is OK? Have I died and gone to heaven? I'm gonna go to my local university and starting smacking professors right now!

Posted by: a former european at December 2, 2009 03:39 PM

I disagree that the moon should be nuked. It should be chromed. And there needs to be a drive-in in every crater, complete with '50s hot rods.

Posted by: Cousin Dave at December 2, 2009 04:06 PM

That list is bogus! Robots and dinosaurs with rocket launchers, but no sharks?!! What about frickin' sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads?!
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at December 2, 2009 05:46 PM

Sea Bass, not sharks. :)

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at December 2, 2009 08:02 PM

As long as they're ill-tempered.

Posted by: Patrick Chester at December 3, 2009 01:11 AM

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php/2009/11/republican-purity-test/ on this server.

Net Nanny doesn't *like* IMAO. Net Nanny believes in the sanctity of maintaining the moon in it's pristine pristinity.

I vote for piranha with Ginsu katanas duct-taped to their dorsal fins...

Posted by: BillT at December 3, 2009 02:39 AM

"Net Nanny doesn't *like* IMAO."

Maybe it's a case of professional jealousy....
0>;~}