« Happy New Year | Main | Cost Control »

January 01, 2010

Photograph of the Day

Found whilst Googling for the photographic answer to the query, "How can you tell they are fake?"

I can tell because real ones don't look anything like this:

beef-snowball-pod.jpg

Posted by Cassandra at January 1, 2010 09:27 AM

Comments

A few years ago, someone predicted that eventually, because documents, photos and audio will become so easy to fake, that courts will accept only oral testimony.

Posted by: Bob Sykes at January 1, 2010 09:49 AM

Well, we're going to start off 2010 with a bang, aren't we...:)

Posted by: Carrie's glock at January 1, 2010 10:29 AM

Hey I don't ax the questions, womyn.

I just answer 'em :p

Posted by: Cassandra at January 1, 2010 10:43 AM

A first glance, I thought this was another TSA training slide.

Since flight 253, sniffin' ain't as much fun as it used to be! Woof!

Posted by: McGruff at January 1, 2010 11:01 AM

And how, precisely, did you come to be perusing Google images on that topic?

Posted by: Grim at January 1, 2010 12:32 PM

Well, I wasn't Googling "fake boobs" :p

I was Googling "Hostess snowballs" in answer to a question I was asked.

Posted by: Cassandra at January 1, 2010 01:08 PM

If you run that phrase through Google Images, with moderate safesearch ON, you do receive a lesson in Japanese culture.

What you get with safesearch off, I wouldn't venture to say.

Posted by: Grim at January 1, 2010 01:48 PM

I see that I was unclear :p

Posted by: Cassandra at January 1, 2010 02:35 PM

"I see that I was unclear :p

I was literally Googling the term, "Hostess snowballs". The world is full enough of morons without my encouraging them."

Ah ha!

*Note to Self: Revise the "How can you tell they are fake?" entry in The Oink Brigade's Travel Guide with bonus 1001 Useful Phrases for maintaining a Culturally Sensitive appearance among members of the other than Oinker genre to seek clarification on the term, they.*

Posted by: bt_of-the-bitten-tongue_hun at January 1, 2010 03:25 PM

I try never to encourage a Hostess snowball :p

Posted by: Cassandra at January 1, 2010 04:30 PM

A moment later there was this loud SSSLLLLLUUUUURPP!, and the "snowball" had doubled in size! And the dog had disappeared!!

Posted by: MasterDiver at January 1, 2010 07:42 PM

I was Googling "Hostess snowballs"

First "sex and relationships" post of 2010.

Mark it down on your calendar...

Posted by: BillT at January 2, 2010 03:35 AM

"I was Googling "Hostess snowballs"

First "sex and relationships" post of 2010.

Mark it down on your calendar..."

*Alas, after struggling to suppress the thought, now, with the assist from Mr. Bill, the Oink predisposition bit sets causing a rerouting of all chemical pathways in the imagination's circuits. This results in the phrase "Hostess snowballs" running, quite unrestrained, in the fenced in area of the mind reserved for Oinks Only.*

So much for resolutions... =;^}

*Better find a project requiring the use of power tools so as to realign and focus thoughts*

Posted by: bt_of-the-bitten-tongue_hun at January 2, 2010 11:18 AM

*snort*

Posted by: Princess Leia in a Hostess Snowball Bikini at January 2, 2010 11:22 AM