« A Little Mood Music... | Main | Where's Cass? »

February 13, 2010

Blogging

Sorry guys. Migraine took me down to parade rest for a few days. Am just barely vertical so I don't think I'll be able to write today.

Posted by Cassandra at February 13, 2010 09:09 AM

Comments

M'Lady,
The voices in the plastic box say "rest and take care of yourself."

William sends

Posted by: William at February 13, 2010 09:29 AM

The Magic 8-Ball®, mystical seer, and economic advisor to the current POTUS, was asked if the advice from William's plastic box was sound.

The reply, "Without a doubt."

Rest easy...

Posted by: bt_CurmudgeonsЯUS_hun at February 13, 2010 09:47 AM

My migraines recently got frequent enough that I went to the doc. I was so relieved that the first medication we tried worked like a charm, and thought of you and your struggles. I am in awe of people with frequent migraines that meds don't stop--it must take so much courage and tenacity...

*gentle hugs*

Posted by: FbL at February 13, 2010 10:43 AM

Migraine took me down to parade rest for a few days?

At Ease, Smoke if you have them.

Posted by: Bill Wilson at February 13, 2010 11:02 AM

I know it might not help, but have the Doc order a sleep study. My wife went from 10-12 a month down to 0-1, after going on a type of CPAP machine.

Posted by: Russ at February 13, 2010 01:03 PM

(((hugs)))

Posted by: olga at February 13, 2010 03:32 PM

THANK YOU for posting this! I really like your blog!

Common Cents

ps. Link Exchange??

Posted by: Steve at February 13, 2010 10:55 PM

Get well soon! (And happy Valentine's Day, even though he's far away.)

Posted by: htom at February 14, 2010 02:00 AM

I can't believe how much you accomplish between migraines. So, when you need to close the drapes and hug the bucket, you deserve the time off. Get better!

Posted by: MathMom at February 14, 2010 07:34 AM

Hopefully, the muted colors of
THIS
picture won't be too harsh on your eyes, and help soothe your ouchie on your head.

Posted by: Boquisucio at February 14, 2010 09:24 AM

C,

Don't know what causes them, but if it's stress, Lord knows you have more than your share.

I hope that I speak for us all in saying you take the time you need, and we will be here for you if you need us. Your words amuse and inspire, and even more, they make us think. You are "la perla mas rara" and you are appreciated by those of us who pay attention.

Take Care,

Kevin

Posted by: kbob in katy at February 14, 2010 09:58 AM

Hi Cass! We love you. Get well the sooner the better. I had migraines when I was a kid and luckily outgrew them. Jeebus they were painful - like having a railroad spike driven between your eyes.

Posted by: Mark McGilvray at February 14, 2010 12:50 PM

I've never suffered much from headaches, but last year I decided to get a tetanus booster for the first time in decades. I was surprised to be suddenly beset by killer headaches, the kind that almost make you want to check into the emergency room to see if you're about to blow a vessel. Reading up on the matter, I learned this is a not-uncommon reaction to the vaccine and usually goes away in a month or so. It was easier to bear the gradually-lessening headaches, knowing they were probably temporary. I can't even imagine knowing I was fairly certain to be struck with them often and for years upon years. Bless you. My prayers are with you.

Posted by: Texan99 at February 15, 2010 09:54 AM

Cassandra,
Get well and know we love you.

Posted by: Cricket at February 15, 2010 10:27 AM

Thanks guys. Sorry for being so boring. Appreciate your patience.

Posted by: Cassandra at February 15, 2010 11:56 AM

Cass, you are anything but boring.

Posted by: Mark at February 15, 2010 08:56 PM