« Stranger Danger!!!! | Main | Reverence »

May 14, 2010

Next Time You Have a Thought, Senator...

...let it go:

Posted by Cassandra at May 14, 2010 08:28 AM

Comments

A partial clip, and that posted by a Lefty source?

I'll look for the full transcript of his interview. Inhofe isn't exactly beloved by the Community-Based Reality...

Posted by: BillT at May 14, 2010 10:19 AM

Leftists are propagandists second handed. They are weaklings and wretches first and foremost, so even their propaganda is not something to be proud of.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at May 14, 2010 11:02 AM

Inhofe isn't exactly beloved by the Community-Based Reality

True, but then it's hard to imagine a context in which I think saying what we did hear him say is acceptable, Bill.

I'm not sure what kind of spin you can put on it (admittedly this may be a failure of imagination on my part) that makes it sound better or even substantially different.

Posted by: Cassandra at May 14, 2010 11:22 AM

The clip appears to be a fair representation of Inhofe's words on the subject, during that interview. http://www.afa.net/FocalPoint/ (yesterday) or (as mp3) http://www.sendspace.com/file/od3ke1. (Around minute 8)

Posted by: pond at May 14, 2010 12:07 PM

What a doofus. Comments like this help no one.

Posted by: Angie at May 14, 2010 12:22 PM

The transparency, it reveals the idiotic thinking and hurts my brain.

Like congress critters who only worry about protecting those who voted for them, I suspect.

Posted by: htom at May 14, 2010 03:37 PM

banned, huh?

Posted by: I Call BS at May 14, 2010 07:54 PM

That cruiser just ran into a submarine.

Boy, are those captains going to get struck off the promotion lists.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at May 15, 2010 09:36 AM

As a member of Congress that fights Global Warming, uh Climate Change, propoganda as hard as anyone, I appreciate the Senator.

On this subject however, he should have kept it to himself. [Like the Ron White reference Cass.]

I know I fight to protect any soldier riding in me, regardless of who he or she sleeps with.

And believe me, that can be a challenge. You don't want to know what types of critters I've had to wash of myself after some soldiers have been riding in my seats.

Posted by: Hummer at May 16, 2010 10:42 AM