« In Afghanistan, Impatience Breeds Confusion and Chaos | Main | A Tax, By Any Other Name.... »

June 17, 2010

The Transitive Property of Internet Idiocy

If A links to B,
and B says C,
then A has said C:

Debbie didn't accuse Fred Thompson or Mark Levin of supporting Hezbollah. She pointed out that they hired a Hezbollah sympathizer for a temporary political gain. You keep attacking Debbie - meanwhile Hezbollah and the Islamos keep making inroads into our institutions. Get your prioriies straight.

Explains a lot, doesn't it?

Posted by Cassandra at June 17, 2010 11:50 AM

Comments

LEAVE DEBBIE ALONE!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ol' blue eyes rdr at June 17, 2010 12:58 PM

Are you questioning my prioriies, mr rdr?

Posted by: Cass, Ghetto Atty. Esq. at June 17, 2010 01:14 PM

Shhh, Hezbollah is listening, they're everywhere.

Posted by: Allen at June 17, 2010 01:23 PM

Are you questioning my prioriies, mr rdr?

Yeah, but first I read them read their Miranda rights. Now I'm getting them straight with a little help from Mr. Clue Bat.

Posted by: ol' blue eyes rdr at June 17, 2010 01:50 PM

Please M'lady, do not attempt to explain the truthy table logic of the priorities comment.

Why when I read that comment in the other thread it, it... it resonated to my core. So much so that in a flash of brilliant white light I dropped my pimento cheese sammich on the keyboard and had the most profound moment of introspection.

The next thing of which I became aware was Walkin' Boss staring at me and asking "Huh what?"

Posted by: bthun at June 17, 2010 02:33 PM

[tapping foot...] :)

Posted by: Cass, Ghetto Atty. Esq. at June 17, 2010 02:37 PM

No fair - you used logic!! I'm tellin' . . . um . . . someone on you!

Posted by: LittleRed1 at June 17, 2010 04:12 PM

Damn. The interwebs have gone to the dogs when logic interferes with truthiness.

La Schlussel, like the despised and maligned Hezbollah, seeks a soft target.

Posted by: Cricket at June 17, 2010 05:17 PM

What Cricket said!

Posted by: Texan99 at June 17, 2010 07:03 PM

Logic?
Transitive property?!
I know what this is....this is math.
We don't need no stinking math!

Posted by: Peanut Gallery at June 17, 2010 08:17 PM

It's worse than that. It's grammar, Jim.

Utterly OT, but there is an entertaining grammar book entitled "The Transitive Vampire."

Posted by: LittleRed1 at June 18, 2010 02:35 PM

'Transitive Vampires.' Izzat that a bat that cruises? Or one that changes form? Inquiring minds, yanno.

Posted by: Cricket aka Mdm. La Farce, who knits crimes into scarves at June 18, 2010 04:34 PM

A bat that cross-dresses...

Posted by: Richard Simmons - Ass Kicking Coach to the White House at June 18, 2010 06:33 PM