« Elusive Critter Report | Main | Men.... »

August 11, 2010

Harry Reid: Real Man of Genius

...this Bud's for you, big guy:

While campaigning in Nevada Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told an audience of mostly Hispanic voters: "I don't know how anyone of Hispanic heritage could be a Republican, okay. Do I need to say more?"

Because Those People all vote alike, you know. It's in their blood.

Can you say, "On the ropes", boys and girls? I knew that you could. I wonder if they have bedbugs in Nevada?

Posted by Cassandra at August 11, 2010 10:49 AM

Comments

Cricket commenting on Harry Reid:

()&*%^@@#$##@@#$?++_)(()_+_!!!!!

Need I say more?

Posted by: Cricket at August 11, 2010 02:41 PM

Even the most clever narcissist cannot hold up the front forever. Eventually, they'll let the mask slip. And it's often quite entertaining when they do.

Posted by: Cousin Dave at August 11, 2010 02:43 PM

Si Señor - How about ME-Me-Me! I am a Rrrrepublican Señor Reeeiid.

Now - Back to my Big Taco Salad Invention...

Posted by: Boquisucio at August 11, 2010 03:36 PM

I always find it amusing when Señor Reid helpfully puts his particular brand of cluelessness on public display. What was it? 40% of Hispanic voters who voted Rethug in 2004?

Moron.

Posted by: Mansquito at August 11, 2010 04:01 PM

Well, Harry Reid did accomplish one thing. He's made sure Hispanic Republican turnout in Nevada will be substantial.

Yeah, go Harry!

Posted by: Allen at August 11, 2010 05:06 PM

¡Ay, caramba! Qué puñeta...

Posted by: camojack at August 12, 2010 03:42 AM

Heh - Some day, Camojack, I will provide you all with the exact anatomical definition of puñeta.

Not that I will personally show you, but I could describe it...

Posted by: Boquisucio at August 12, 2010 10:07 AM

According to family and friends who live in Vegas (and who have NEVER voted for Reid), he only attacks his opponent by telling everyone how 'extreme' she is.

Naturally, Reid's version of 'moderate' is what we all strive for.

#%^$$@)%.

Posted by: cRICKET at August 12, 2010 10:23 AM

Not that I will personally show you, but I could describe it...
Posted by: Boquisucio at August 12, 2010 10:07 AM

No lo necesito...entiendo Español bastante bien.

Posted by: camojack at August 13, 2010 01:19 AM

I wonder if they have bedbugs in Nevada?

Wonder no more!

Long story short: Lots.

Posted by: BillT at August 13, 2010 07:07 AM

No lo necesito...entiendo Español bastante bien.

Spanish-Spanish, or Guatemalan-, Paraguayan-, Mexican-, Nicaraguan-, Salvadorean-, Venezuelan-, Uruguayan-, Dominican-, Chilean-, Argentinian-, Colombian-, or 'Rican-Spanish?

Then, there's Philippine-, Sierra Leonean-, Rio de Oroan-, Western Saharan-, Majorcan-, and Azorean-Spanish.

Then, there's Portuguese, which is Spanish spoken through a mouthful of mashed potatoes, according to Boq's grandma...

Posted by: BillT at August 13, 2010 07:21 AM

My father spoke Carioca-Portuguese. He learned it when he was 19 and spent three years in Brazil...back in 1939-1942.

He kept up with it for the rest of his life. It amused me to hear him and a Spanish speaker; both of them understanding each other but sounding completely different.

Heh.

Posted by: Cricket at August 13, 2010 12:16 PM

I really like the Bud Light commercials, but my favorites are the Mr SPF 90 sunblock-wearer, the Mr. Elevator gass-passer, and the Mr. Exotic Cowboy Boot-wearer. Can't stop laughing at those, just like I can't stop laughing at Harry Reid.

Posted by: a former european at August 13, 2010 05:57 PM

The Bounty Man has competition! Not. AFE, if Harry Reid were drunk when he was saying his ^#%&*@ stuff, he would be funny. But, as much as he and Senator Orrin "Escape" Hatch try to be like Ted Kennedy, they won't imbibe. Their souls would be in peril.

Personally, I think they ought to. It is probably the only way they could either sleep at night or look at themselves in the mirror.

Posted by: Cricket at August 13, 2010 06:40 PM

Cricket: I am confused. I thought vampires had no reflection in a mirror, so how can they look at themselves?

Posted by: a former european at August 15, 2010 08:39 PM

Well, afe, I am so disappointed I didn't get a foot-beating from you. I forgot that bloodsucking parasites have no soul.

My bad.

Now you've put me in mind of 'The Picture of Dorian Gray.' Wonder if that would apply today...

Posted by: Cricket at August 15, 2010 11:43 PM

Posted by: BillT at August 13, 2010 07:21 AM

Mostly Mexican Spanish, since I've lived in Texas and Southern California. Anyway, la palabra puñeta significa un hombre que le gusta a jugando con su pinga.

IOW, a j*rk*ff. That is all... ;-)

Posted by: camojack at August 16, 2010 01:30 AM

I wonder if they have bedbugs in Nevada?

No, all the blood suckers are in Washington. :)

Posted by: Tony at August 17, 2010 03:12 PM