« Men.... | Main | Pressing Social Problem of the Week.... »

August 12, 2010

Lame Blogging Alert

Please be patient with me, guys. I've been dealing with migraines this week so I'm not firing on all cylinders. Will get something up later but I've got work I've got to do first.

Posted by Cassandra at August 12, 2010 09:20 AM

Comments

Sorry to hear about the migraines..

Helpful hint.

Posted by: david foster at August 12, 2010 10:58 AM

Hmmm... clearly more research is needed.

I may have to school the spousal unit on his responsibilities to Science :p

Posted by: Mansquito at August 12, 2010 11:23 AM

*thud*
A Question for the Legal Minds that post here Under Various Guises; to wit, lawyers.

If you happen to have a copy of Blackstone's commentaries on the laws of England, what edition is it and if it is not a facsimilie of the original edition, do you think it is acceptable and why?

I am sorry about the migraines. Wishing you soothing quietude and peaceful rest.

*tiptoes out*

Posted by: Cricket at August 12, 2010 12:18 PM

I don't know about David's helpful hint, but I must have heard the PG portions on that study on the radio this morning: the heat can trigger migraines, as well as certain foods (wine among them).

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at August 12, 2010 01:35 PM

Do the sleep study. It is one bad night with wires hooked all over your skull, but could make a huge difference.

Posted by: Russ at August 12, 2010 04:02 PM

Migraines are sheer hell. The cast-iron headboard for my mother's bed was dented because she would bang her head against it to get a few seconds relative relief when she stopped.

Posted by: John A at August 12, 2010 04:15 PM

Get well soon. I've heard anecdotally that there are yoga, tai chi ch'uan, or qui gong exercises that can help.

Posted by: htom at August 12, 2010 04:15 PM

Isn't a migraine where the cylinders are actually firing? If it didn't fire, then it wouldn't be pounding on the head, yes.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at August 12, 2010 10:47 PM

I hope you're feeling better soonest.

FYI, I'll be HERE this coming Saturday.
(After a morning sail...)

Posted by: camojack at August 13, 2010 01:15 AM

I too have suffered suggest you look into Botox injections, they have worked for me, my son and niece. Contact me and I'll forward contact info for a Dr. in Chicago who can help. He's very reasonable on fees.

SEMPER FI