« Too Funny | Main | Best Ad Campaign... »

September 04, 2010

Baile!

If you don't watch this in full screen mode, you'll regret it:

Posted by Cassandra at September 4, 2010 09:22 AM

Comments

You just posted that because the dog's name is Carrie, right?

Posted by: BillT at September 4, 2010 12:53 PM

The first time I saw this, the primary thought in my head was "This is a perfect illustration of how much dogs love their humans and try so hard to please them."

As amusing as the dog's dance is, I hope his (her?) owner realizes what a treasure he has. When you teach a dog a trick, you aren't showing how good an instructor you are, the dog is showing how much he wants to be in your pack.

Posted by: Steve Skubinna at September 4, 2010 02:38 PM

In my pack or no, that dog has better moves on the dance floor than I can ever hope to have.

Eric Hines

Posted by: E Hines at September 4, 2010 05:16 PM

We saw this yesterday and loved it. Today, we saw some Goldens and the CLUs begged soooo hard...

Sigh.

Posted by: Cricket at September 4, 2010 08:12 PM

This is called animal cruelty.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at September 4, 2010 10:15 PM

Oh trust me, Steve, that owner does indeed know what a wonderful pet he has. There's a lot of love going on there between both of them.

Posted by: DL Sly at September 5, 2010 09:26 AM

This dog should be President of the United States. Better than the Rabid Dog aka Obama in charge.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at September 7, 2010 10:39 AM

As a Merengue dancing fiend, I have to admit that that pooch has better moves than I.

If you notice, Merengue is nothing but hip movement. I hate when Gringos try to dance it with nothing but upper shoulder movement.

Posted by: Boquisucio at September 7, 2010 03:43 PM